80

Chapter 80

    In the photo, Tsunayoshi Sawada has a delicate face and firm eyes.

    Familiar and strange.

    Asano Cang himself was not sure whether he knew the person on the wall or not.

    Seeing Asano Cang staring at the wall hesitantly, Gojo Gojo raised his hand boldly and tore off the photo on the wall neatly:

    "Take it back and look at it slowly, anyway, we have a lot of time."

    The emoji was holding a bowl and chopsticks, trembling Trembling:

    [Stunned]

    Gojo Satoru persuaded:

    "Don't hesitate, otherwise the disciplinary committee member will come back, and the photos will not be stolen so easily."

    Asano Aohara thought for a few seconds and returned to the taxi.

    Gojo Satoru successfully completed the three guards' glaring three consecutive rounds.

    Gojo Satoru hired a taxi driver for a whole day.

    The taxi stopped at the door, and the driver locked the doors and windows tightly to prevent the three guards from going out.

    Gojo Satoru left the third guard on the car, and the third guard pressed his face against the car window, grinding his teeth angrily.

    The driver cannot be killed.

    He was driving, and after killing the driver, the three guards had to find the way by themselves, which was not worthwhile.

    I just want to smash Wujo Wujo to pieces.

    Drivers are under tremendous pressure.

    Pufu and Catwoman discovered that the driver made four or five laps around the city and saw familiar sights no less than five times.

    "I've been around this place five times? Why are you still around??"

    The black and white emoji pack with sharp eyes:

    "Really?"

    The road-crazed Asano Cang didn't notice that he had visited many places.

    Seeing that it was getting late, the driver quietly breathed a sigh of relief: the passenger's request was met.

    The silver-haired man in the back seat gave him money, asking him to drive the passengers in the car until dark, and then stop at the entrance of the largest hotel in the area.

    The three guards surrounded Asano Cang without getting out of the car, airtight:

    "My lord, we can find a house to live in."

    Gojo Satoru pressed Asano Cang's chin, and turned Asano Cang's head towards him:

    "I booked a place The most luxurious hotel, stay with me."