83

Chapter 83

    Is Wujo Satoru the kind of obedient person?

    of course not.

    Hibari Kyoya forbade him to go, and Gojo Satoru decided to go.

    With brisk steps, Gojo Satoru followed Asano Cang, and stood on Asano Cang's left hand side:

    "Asano, your little subordinates are also on this floor, why don't you go and see them~"

    Yundou and Xiaojuan stood aside One, sitting on Asano Ao's shoulder, made a cheerful, small, chirping sound.

    The closer you are to the room of the three guards, the more scared Scroll and Skylark will be.

    Skylark has soft fur all over its body, which can hide under Asano Cang's hair.

    The thorns all over Xiaojuan can't hide under Asano Cang's hair, they will pierce Asano Cang.

    Xiao Juan was trembling and scared, so he had no choice but to roll himself into a hedgehog ball and stick it on Asano Cang's shoulder.

    Knock on the doors of the two rooms of the three guards.

    Yupi and a chimera ant live in a double room, Pufu and Peter live in a double room.

    When the three guards came out, Asano Ao and Gojo Satoru realized that Yupi was much bigger than the rest of Pufu and Peter.

    Asano Cang asked in the language of ants:

    "Do you know about the ring?"

    The three guards showed cuteness to Asano Cang:

    "What ring? Pufu doesn't know how to pinch it."

    "Petuo doesn't know how to pinch it!"

    "Yupi knows, I don't know..."

    The three in front of him were obviously inhuman creatures, Hibari Kyouya asked coldly,

    "What's your relationship with Asano Cang?"

    The three guards changed their docile attitude towards Asano Cang, and said fiercely:

    " none of your business."

    Tsunayoshi Sawada finished dealing with the Italian affairs and rushed back to Neon overnight.

    Lanbo was inhaling oxygen wearing an oxygen mask in the ward.

    There are far more injuries that cannot be seen inside the body than bruises and swellings on the body.

    However, because of Rambo's strong ability to resist blows, these injuries are not fatal to Lanbo.

    With Ping's care, Rambo can recover quickly.

    Leaving the hospital, Tsunayoshi Sawada transformed into the leader of the Italian mafia/hand/party early, without anger: "     Skylark     , do you   know who did it?" There is no evidence."