6

Chapter 6

    Asano Cang graduated from Bingsheng Middle School in an ordinary way, entered a small company in an ordinary way, and became a person who never participated in marriage parties and was unpopular and withdrawn in the company.

    Worked in a small company until retirement, did not solve the problem, did not fall in love, did not socialize, and finally died alone in the apartment, until the neighbor found his body, cremated, and threw the ashes into the sea.

    This is Asano Ao's plan for his life.

    Asano Ao never mentioned it to anyone.

    Asano Ao was a little tempted by the high-paying job at school, just a little bit.

    If he has money, Asano Ao can stay in his apartment without going to work until he dies.

    Asano Ao's communication disorder is born, and he doesn't like to communicate with others.

    However, despite having a communication disorder, Asano Ao himself was unusually sober.

    A job with less work and more money close to home is no different from the fact that there is no pie in the sky.

    As soon as he heard that his life was in danger, Asano Ao's first thought was that it was so.

    Although the white-haired man with sunglasses said the danger was only a little bit, but who knows the actual situation!

    Asano Ao refused without hesitation.

    But Asano Cang's refusal was useless in the eyes of Xia Youjie Gojo Wu.

    The two of them must pull Asano Cang into the high school of conjuration.

    The spell is an emoticon pack, such a shocking new spell, must be their friend... no... companion.

    After Wujo Wu and Xia Youjie tried to climb the window, climb over the wall, and pull the banner made by mantra, Asano Cang was annoyed by them.

    I don't understand why the two of them must enter the high school of spells in their mouths by themselves.

    For the first time in his life, Asano Ao felt tired.

    In order to relieve his mood, Asano Ao stood in front of the window and looked into the distance.

    Looking out from the window of Asano Ao's room, you can just see the courtyard of Sawada Tsunayoshi's house.

    But Asano Ao has no penchant for snooping, so he doesn't look at Sawada Tsunayoshi's world through the window very much.

    Sawada Tsunayoshi's family has unknowingly become more crowded. There are many new faces that have never been seen before. There are adults, children and all kinds of people. It is very lively.

    Sawada Tsunayoshi is different from Asano Ao. Sawada Tsunayoshi is a person who longs for friendship.

    He is not, Asano Ao does not desire these things.