77

Chapter 77

    Amuro asked angrily, "Why are you here?"

    "Who is here?"

    Gojo Satoru had a good reason:

    "I was out shopping, and I happened to meet you. Let's drop by!"

    Asano Ao and Amuro Toru continued to walk forward , Gojo Satoru still followed closely behind.

    Toru Amuro: "Don't follow."

    Gojo Satoru: "I'm not alone following you, there are three squatting behind the garbage can on the left!

    " betrayed.

    Gojo Satoru: "I'm going to drink coffee and spend it. You can't stop me."

    Toru Amuro really couldn't, and pushed open the door of the Polo Cafe.

    Gojo Satoru doesn't like coffee, the coffee tastes too bitter, so he ordered a few cups of parfait at the coffee shop.

    The parfaits here are delicious.

    Gojo Satoru found a seat and sat down.

    Asano Ao was the first time a waiter, put on a bib, and delivered drinks and coffee.

    Gojo Satoru: "Waiter."

    Toru Amuro walked over.

    Gojo Satoru said disgustedly: "You know I'm not calling you."

    Asano Cang came over, Gojo Satoru pointed to the menu and said slowly:

    "I want three parfaits, one with strawberries, one with blueberries, and one with chocolate. I want another chiffon cake."

    "It doesn't matter if you don't remember, I'll eat whatever you serve!!"

    The emoji is a Q version of a cat, expressing gratitude:

    [Be careful for you]

    at the door of the store The wind chimes sounded, indicating that a guest had come in.

    Asano Ao was ready to go up to greet him.

    It turned out that the guest was wearing the school uniform of the High School of Conjuration. He might be a student of the High School of Conjuration. As soon as he came in, he looked at the booth purposefully, looking for someone.

    Two students, a man and a woman, came to find Gojo Satoru.

    Asano Ao saw through the steps forward and stopped.

    After successfully finding the target, the sound of the girl with the high ponytail gnashing her teeth appeared at the door.

    "Teacher Wutiao."

    "You are actually here!"