98

Chapter 98

    Hisoka followed Knotabayuhito and Fuheihui.

    Meeting gods and killing gods and ghosts and ghosts along the way, Hisoka witnessed their achievements and scored secretly.

    "65 points, 75 points. (square)" is in a thriving growth period.

    It's a pity that it is already a small apple with an owner.

    Looking at their fighting style, Hisoka is even more sure that the teacher of the two is likely to be Asano Ao.

    It is Fu Heihui who scored 65 points here in Hisoka.

    Young and experienced, but a little impatient, it seems that there is something urgent in his heart. This is not possible, during the battle, you must have no distractions.

    The further you go inside, the fewer people you meet and the stronger your strength.

    Fu Heihui and Polygonum cuspidatum directly met the team of five people.

    Two against five.

    Fu Heihui wanted to rush to Teacher Asano Cang's side as soon as possible.

    After discussing it outside, add rules to Shimie Huiyou, let Fu Heihui's sister Fukuro Tsumiki leave Shimie Huiyou.

    He didn't have the energy to waste time with the grouped squad.

    In case, a little time wasted caused Miki Fukurotsu to encounter an accident. It will be too late then.

    Fu Heihui became impatient.

    Hisoka saw it in his eyes: "He will suffer."

    Sure enough, Fu Heihui fell into a trap and was almost seriously injured by someone plotting.

    At the very moment, the doll that Fu Heihui had been carrying all the time flew up, kicking the murderer away.

    From a doll with the size of a palm to a tall adult, he praised Fu Heihui without hesitation:     "

    My son, you are really good."

:

    "Go, I'm here to stop them."

    Fu Heihui was obviously stunned.

    If it weren't for the knotweed Youren pulling Fu Heihui forward, Fu Heihui would still stand there without moving.

    "I haven't exercised my muscles and bones for decades, so I will use you to practice my hands."

    Fu Heisher moved his wrists and ankles, and the joints and bones rattled.

    "Are you ready to bear my anger? Because of you, the fact that I was close to my son was exposed. I won't have another chance in the future     .