47

Chapter 47

    Kurapika is back too.

    Hisoka picked up Leorio, who was lying on the ground, and walked into the thick fog.

    In the dense fog, it is completely impossible to see the direction.

    Xiaojie raised his head and sniffed lightly, sniffing like a puppy:

    "Follow me. I know the direction."

    Asano Ao and Kurapika followed Xiaojie forward.

    In the end, the big team was successfully found.

    Hisoka has already stood among the crowd, Hisoka's dress and temperament are particularly conspicuous in the crowd.

    Seeing that they arrived in time, Hisoka stretched out his finger and pointed in one direction.

    There was a big tree in that direction, and Leorio was lying there drowsy.

    Hisoka didn't even throw him halfway into the forest to fend for himself.

    Then came the second level of the test, and there were two examiners.

    The petite and huge bodies overlapped.

    The female examiner with five braids on the back of her head said:

    "The second test is food. Only those who pass the Pohara food test can accept my test."

    "Passing both tests is the real pass of the second test." "

    Asano Cang: God help me, I happen to be the worst at cooking.

    The huge examiner roared with a rumbling stomach,

    "I want to eat a roasted whole pig, and the specified ingredient is porcupine pork."

    Just after finishing speaking, a large group of wild boars rushed towards the examinee, knocking over a circle Candidates on guard.

    Pohara tapped his stomach and said:

    "There is no limit to the variety, as long as I agree with the taste, I am qualified."

    Asano Cang has never killed a pig in his life.

    The boar has a huge snout with two sharp tusks exposed.

    Run wildly after being chased by pigs.

    Asano Cang ran to a dead end and turned sideways to hide.

    The big-nosed wild boar is huge in size, full of impact, but not sensitive enough.

    When rushing at high speed, he couldn't dodge enough to hit the rock and passed out.

    At the same time, Xiaojie also dealt with a pig, and shouted at Asano Cang and Kurapika:

    "Everyone, the weakness of porcupines is their head, attack their head."