67

Chapter 67

    Toru Amuro thought for a moment and came up with a more reasonable solution to the current predicament.

    Toru Amuro wobbled around the area of ​​the living room.

    Lie back on the sofa again, snoring on purpose.

    After a while, I got up again and walked around the living room again.

    Pretending to be sleepwalking.

    This should be able to hide the truth from Asano Ao!

    It has to be said that Toru Amuro's acting skills are quite good, and the fake ones can be confused with the real ones.

    Asano Ao gradually became suspicious: Is Toru Amuro sleepwalking?

    Toru Amuro lay on the sofa again, motionless, he couldn't feel Asano Ao's position.

    And Asano Ao came to the sofa, leaned towards the sofa, and was about to stretch out his hand to tug on Toru Amuro's eyelids. See if Toru Amuro really closed his eyes.

    Toru Amuro felt two fingers tap his eyes, and the touch was warm and cool.

    Asano Ao's body temperature was a little lower than that of ordinary people, and Toru Amuro unconsciously clenched his fingers when he touched it suddenly.

    The pupils of the eyes are different when a person is asleep and the pupils of the eyes are awake.

    You can tell at a glance whether you are really sleeping or pretending to be sleeping.

    Toru Amuro got up quickly, circled the living room, started the third round of sleepwalking, and couldn't let Asano Ao touch his eyes.

    Asano Ao followed closely behind, raising his hand to poke Amuro Toru's back and side waist from time to time, poking the tight muscles of the back.

    Being poked suddenly, ordinary people should not be able to help laughing out loud.

    Toru Amuro closed his eyes, with no expression on his face, and continued to walk unsteadily like the previous two times.

    Asano Ao poked for a long time, and even scratched Amuro Toru's side with his fingers.

    Amuro still had no expression on his face.

    Only then did Asano Ao feel relieved that Toru Amuro was really sleeping, and unconsciously heaved a sigh of relief.

    It's great to eat meat without being seen by strangers.

    But with such an incident, Asano Ao decided not to go to the kitchen to eat meat, and wait for Toru Amuro to leave, and come to the kitchen to eat by himself!

    Putting down the meat, Asano Ao went back to his room to sleep.

    Amuro was paralyzed on the sofa, and also heaved a sigh of relief.