74

Chapter 74

    Asano Ao was dumbfounded.

    Neither of them spoke the first sentence.

    Gojo Satoru had too many things he wanted to say to Asano Cang, stuck in his throat, thousands of words gathered together and merged into a light and light sentence: "

    Asano, hello...how are you?"

    Throwing a step, to both sides It's all good to step down.

    Asano Ao nodded.

    The emoji covered her face shyly:

    [Okay...so shy! 】

    Familiar people, familiar emoticons, in Gojo Satoru's eyes, Asano Soo is more dazzling than the huge bright moon in the sky.

    The appearance of the emoticon pack only confirms half of Asano Ao's identity.

    Gojo Satoru still couldn't believe it.

    Thinking about it day and night, the person who passed away reappeared in front of his eyes, no one would easily believe it.

    Gojo Satoru followed Asano Ao's direction three steps and two steps, raised his right hand, and placed it on Asano Ao's head.

    detangled hair.

    It's just that the identity of Asano Ao cannot be determined by virtue of his hair, Gojo Satoru moved his hand down and squeezed Asano Ao's face.

    There is temperature and touch, not a dream or an illusion.

    Nothing can blind Gojo Satoru's six eyes. Compared with eyes, Gojo Satoru is more inclined to the real touch.

    Gojo Satoru finally calmed down when his hand actually felt the temperature.

    Catwoman and Pufu on the top floor couldn't hear the fight above.

    Pufu stepped on a human's head, his eyes showed concern:

    "Why hasn't the king come down? It's been a full 20 minutes. Have you dealt with the people above?"

    Within the range of Asano Cangyuan, the three guards cannot use The circle probes the outside world.

    Therefore, they can only judge the above situation by hearing and vibration.

    "Peter, do you want to follow and have a look?"

    Peter is the name of Catwoman.

    Peter squatted in front of Toru Amuro, and the toy repairer estimated that it would take five minutes to complete the treatment.

    It only takes one second to hurt someone, but it takes ten times as long to save someone.

    Peter took the time to answer: "The king forbids us to enter the rooftop."