92

Chapter 92

    Finally there was news of the two-faced Nuo finger, and the top management rushed to send someone to take it back.

    Gojo Satoru was on a business trip in Sendai at this time, and the higher-ups gave him this order. Gojo Satoru made a compromise, and asked Fugurohui and Asano Soo to go to the abandoned school building to collect the fingers of the two-faced Su Nuo.

    That's what Gojo Satoru planned. Asano Ao hadn't left the dormitory for more than a month. There was a reason for him to take the opportunity to go out and let the wind go. The task of collecting fingers is given to Fu Heihui, which is called exercising ability.

    The finger of the king of curses, the two-faced Su Nuo, was placed in the shrine on the mountain behind the school building of Shanze No. 3 High School with big thorns.

    Not locked.

    Although there is a banner prohibiting entry in the back mountain, anyone can enter in theory.

    When Fu Heihui opened it, the inside of the shrine was completely empty.

    I checked the top, bottom, left and right of the shrine, but I couldn't find the box that sealed the two-sided Nuo fingers.

    Two-faced Su Nuo's fingers are missing.

    Fu Heihui called Gojo Satoru to report the incident.

    Wujo Wu ran the train with his mouth full: "Is it true? Maybe I went out to eat."

    "If you can't find that thing, you can't come back!"

    Fu Heihui looked at Asano Cang: "Can't Mr. Asano go back?

    Wujo Wu on the other end of the phone: "I'm only talking about you. Asano can come back, but you can't."

    Fu Heihui clenched his fists: ... want to hit someone .

    The soldiers divided into two groups, looking for the fingers of Su Nuo on both sides.

    Megumi Fushiguro is in charge of the vicinity of the school, and Ao Asano is in charge of the city center.

    In the evening, Asano Cang, who found nothing, received a call from Kei Fukuro:

    "Mr. Asano, I have a clue about your finger. It's at Sugisawa No. 3 High School."

    Asano Cang took a taxi to Sugisawa Third High School, and the curse spirit was running in the corridor, causing quite a commotion.

    Looking at the dark school building, the taxi driver thought the school was haunted, so he stomped on the accelerator and slipped away.

    There were too many curse spirits attracted by the fingers of the two-faced Su Nuo. Facing so many curse spirits, Fu Heihui and a pink-haired boy were no match for four hands with two fists, and gradually became overwhelmed.