4

Chapter 4

    "This ugly thing is really ugly to my eyes." The

    curse spirit is really ugly to Asano.

    Asano Cang grabbed the emoji in front of him, and threw the emoji in the direction of the ten-eyed mantra like a football. The emoji quickly changed from a yellow squinting smile to a red anger all over.

    Manu Ling felt a sense of oppression on the emoji, and took a few steps back under the eyes of everyone. A spell spirit of this level has no wisdom and relies entirely on instinct.

    Instinct drives it to run away immediately, otherwise it will die.

    And it does.

    The red angry expression bag instantly moved to the back of the escape route of the curse spirit, and burned at the moment it touched the curse spirit.

    Just like crushing beans, with a click, the curse spirit that couldn't dodge was crushed and crushed.

    Tsunayoshi Sawada's jaw dropped in shock.

    ! ! This is the end of the battle? ?

    ...It was obviously a life-and-death battle that was about to start at the touch of a button, but it ended hastily in less than a second? ?

    This is too incredible.

    I can't tell whether I was more surprised by Asano Cang's words or more surprised by Asano Cano's ability to easily solve the curse spirit.

    All in all, I was very surprised.

    In any case, I never thought that An Jing’s classmate would have such a big change after shooting the dead air bomb.

    Reborn explained to Sawada Tsunayoshi:

    “After the dead air bullet hits you, you will run naked naked, and your behavior is not as cowardly as usual. You two look exactly the same, so don't doubt it, it's Asano Ao himself."

    With a bang.

    Mixed with dust blowing face.

    A big hole was opened in the wall.

    "Yeah, yah, the curse spirit is no longer responding, it must be solved by you!"

    Tall figures emerged from the dilapidated windows, and when the dust cleared, there were two tall men who looked like problems.

    Xia Youjie didn't want an answer at all when he asked this question, the fact is obvious.

    Xia Youjie and Wujo Wu did not take the usual route, they punched a hole in the wall to get in.

    Tsunayoshi Sawada murmured in a low voice:

    "You can actually break someone's building with your bare hands. Besides, wouldn't it be faster to go up the stairs directly than to break through a wall?"