103: Extra

Chapter 103

Gojo Satoru's lifespan has reached the limit of human beings, and his appearance will also age. There was one wrinkle in the corner of his eye yesterday, and today there are three more.

Asano Ao hadn't changed at all, and the traces of time couldn't leave any traces on his face at all.

Aging is extremely fast.

Xia Youjie, who looks the same as when he was young, occasionally returns to Bingsheng and brings back a sack of magic balls to Asano Cang. It means the same thing as Gojo Satoru to bring sweets every time he goes out.

Gojo Satoru and his old friend looked at each other, and looked sadly at the sky: "Jie, don't look at me and your peers, in fact, it all depends on my maintenance. I can't compare with you. So I don't expect to be able to get it from you. Any suggestions."

"How can I prolong my life?"

"Learn from Tianyuan, and evolve every five hundred years?" Xia Youjie counted the magic balls: "Or, you can become a Chimera ant like me."

Gojo Wu When I heard it, I became interested: "Are there any side effects?"

Xia Youjie: "There is a tail growing on the back of the spine, but it is not in the way." " To transform the human

body, just ask Pufu."

After a few years, he stuck to Wang's side like brown sugar, and Wang didn't drive him away, it's so annoying."

Pufu gritted his teeth: "It's enough for Wang to have us by his side, I'm the one who should stick by Wang's side."

Youpi: "Really?"

"Of course. There is no result between different races. The king shoulders the important task of multiplying the race, looking for the female he likes to give birth to a new generation of ant kings." "To interrupt your private

conversation Yes."

Gojo Satoru hung upside down on the tree, and he met Pufu's eyes: "I came here just for this."

"Is there any way for me to transform into an ant like you?"

"Huh?" Pufu seemed to have heard something strange: "Do you know what you're talking about?"

Gojo Satoru still had the same confident look: "Of course I know, I want to become a chimera ant."

Pufu Just as he was about to reply, it suddenly occurred to him that after Gojo Satoru was transformed into a Chimera, according to the class division within the Chimera Ant Clan, the three guards including Pufu would suppress him with blood.

He suffered a lot from Wutiao Wu's hands before, and it happened to be slowly repaid.

Pufu immediately changed his expression: "Okay, okay, I reluctantly agree."

"My tail will be customized in the shape of candy.

" Sapper ants, let Pufu rub.