39

Chapter 39

    Asano Ao happily went to work the next day.

    The crimson carpet was full of people lying in disorder.

    Asano Cang tiptoed to avoid the corpse, the carpet was particularly absorbent, and the blood-sucking effect was also very good.

    Stepping on it with one deep foot and one shallow foot, the soles of the shoes were soaked in blood, Asano Cang walked into the inner room where the employer was located with difficulty.

    The employer's body was on display, also dead.

    Asano Ao just went to work the next day, and his employer died.

    Jobs are gone and money is flying away.

    Asano Cang left the murder scene dejectedly.

    Leaving behind rows of bloody footprints.

    Asano Ao didn't realize it, and went back to the restaurant in frustration.

    As soon as the door was opened, Oda Sakunosuke was sitting at a booth on the first floor eating spicy curry.

    The cheerful footsteps upstairs did not stop.

    Oda Sakunosuke heard the news of Asano Ao's return and asked:

    "Where did you go?" The

    Q version of the villain collapsed on the ground, letting the water-blue strips of tears drown him:

    [Tears collapse]

    "The second day at work It's not uncommon to be unemployed."

    Oda Sakunosuke reassured Asano.

    After eating a particularly spicy curry, Sakunosuke Oda wiped his mouth and asked,

    "What are your plans for the future?"

    He saved money and left Yokohama, and then found a suitable place to live for the elderly.

    Oda Sakunosuke unconditionally supported:

    "It's a good idea."

    "By the way, I bought ice cream, you go up. Otherwise, they will eat it up."

    As soon as he heard that there was ice cream, Asano Cang thumped and went upstairs.

    Sakunosuke Oda stayed at the restaurant all day, eating spicy curry for three meals.

    The owner of the restaurant made spicy curry for a day and couldn't help asking:

    "Why do you eat so much at once?"

    Oda Sakunosuke: "I have to eat spicy curry at least three times a week. Made it up three times." The

    restaurant owner was speechless: "You love spicy curry too much!"