60

Chapter 60

    Sakunosuke Oda was sent by the head of the port Mafia to investigate the disappearance of his friend Ango Sakaguchi, but he never wanted to fall into the plan of the head of the port Mafia.

    He died with the leader of the foreign organization mimic who smuggled in from abroad.

    An inexplicable force pulled Oda Sakunosuke back from the abyss of death and healed Oda Sakunosuke's broken internal organs.

    When Oda Sakunosuke lay in the cemetery and opened his eyes again, he lost his previous memory.

    Penniless and lying in the cemetery, he became a courier in order to survive.

    Two years later, Osamu Dazai, who has joined the Armed Detective Agency, met Sakunosuke Oda's eyes for the first time, and Osamu Dazai recognized the identity of the courier boy.

    Dazai Osamu did not recognize Oda Sakunosuke, but Dazai Osamu knew it.

    The ability to change the appearance of Oda Sakunosuke. Osamu Dazai only knew one human being who could perform illusions.

    Although this person disappeared in Yokohama a long time ago.

    However, Osamu Dazai speculates that this person saved Oda Sakunosuke.

    If there is a chance, Osamu Dazai will meet him and thank him well.

    Osamu Dazai thought so, turned his head, and moved from the office to a luxuriously decorated place like a palace.

    The face was exactly the same as that person, but a creature that was clearly not human was sitting in front of Osamu Dazai.

    The same burgundy eyes stared straight at Osamu Dazai.

    Dazai Osamu: I just think about it, but it doesn't need to be realized so quickly. When I thought about suicide, something I hadn't seen would happen so quickly.

    **

    Gojo Satoru, a 26-year-old adult man, skipped a meeting and came to line up in front of a newly opened hot dessert shop, and he was about to be in line.

    In the blink of an eye, Gojo Satoru was pulled into a dark cave.

    Originally, there was a creamy and sweet smell lingering on the tip of his nose. The next moment, Gojo Satoru came to a strange cave, and the smell inside was so bad that he would die.

    "Ugh~ what's the smell?" The

    air in the cave was closed and no circulation, Gojo Gojo vomited while walking.

    The cat-eared cat-tailed girl with a pretty face sat cross-legged under the stone wall and looked at Wujo Wu carefully:

    "Silver hair and blue eyes, are you the human being that the king said?"

    "Hahaha, you are really confident." Wujo Wu Never met a creature who dared to speak out against him.

    Catwoman's attack is completely blocked by Wujo Satoru, who can't attack Gojo Satoru.

    Catwoman: "Your ability to read is really strange."

    Then he showed a terrifying smile:

    "The king will definitely like it."

    Gojo Satoru kicked and destroyed one of the caves where Catwoman was.

    Break the heavy rocks and beat Catwoman to another cave.

    In the middle of the empty cave, stood a mutant.

    The strange human being with wolf legs, bear waist and lion paws was hung in the air by countless silk threads.

    Wujo Wuguang looked at the back and guessed that this marionette was not a normal creature:

    "What is this? It's so ugly."

    Because of the impact of the air current, the head that was not very firmly pressed on it fell off.

    Roll towards Gojo Wujo's feet.

    The long black and white hair covered the facial features, making it impossible to see the shape of the head.

    Wujo Satoru subconsciously bent down and grabbed the head.

    Turning around, he saw the head clearly.

    In Gojo Soo's blue eyes, Asano Ao's bloodless face with closed eyes was reflected.

    Gojo Satoru hasn't seen Asano Ao for ten years.

    Asano Ao was in the high school of conjuration and did not leave any photos. Nearly ten years later, Gojo Satoru thought that his memory of Asano Ao would be blurred.

    As soon as he saw Asano Ao's head, Gojo Satoru realized that everything that happened with Asano Ao was vivid in his mind.

    Gojo Satoru thought that Asano Ao might leave peacefully somewhere in the neon.

    Unexpectedly, I would see Asano Ao's head in such a disgusting place.

    Gojo Satoru was surrounded by low air pressure, mixed with anger.

    "Where's his body?"

    Catwoman stood up from among the gravel, and stared at Gojo Satoru with her shiny cat eyes for a while.

    Showing a sly smile:

    "Ah, do you know him? He was my last prey. I kept his head as a souvenir."

    "I'm going to mount him on my new doll as a training It ’s a tool.”

    Gojo Satoru almost growled,

    “I’m asking you, where’s his body!!”

    Catwoman deliberately concealed

    her words and said, “His body? It has long been the nourishment of the king. "