93

Chapter 93

    The three little ones sat obediently in the auxiliary supervisor's car and waited for Asano Cang.

    Asano Ao hiccupped.

    Knotweed Yuhito: "Is Asano-sensei exhausted a lot of energy fighting and hungry? I heard that people will hiccup when they are too hungry." No one would have thought

    that Asano Ao had a big meal in the juvenile courtyard.

    A special grade is a special grade, and the energy brought by the super-grade false magic spirit is worth more than a hundred first-level magic spirits.

    In order to round things up, Asano Ao nodded following the words of Knotabagi Yujin: Mmmmm!

    The emoticon pack gives a thumbs up to Yuzu Yujin: [Not bad, yes]

    Yuzu Yuji: "Then let me treat the teacher to dinner~ Thank you for your hard work."

    Asano Ao: No hard work, no hard work.

    The first grade team returned safely.

    Asano Ao ignored the high-level orders and was called over to accept criticism.

    On Asano Soo's face, you are right.

    In fact, all the thoughts in my heart are reflected on the emoji, which droops her ears:

    [Don't listen, don't listen, bastard chant. 】

    Do not eat oil and salt, do not eat soft and hard, but they have their own strength.

    The higher-ups have nothing to do with Asano, and at the same time they are afraid that Asano will become the next Gojo Satoru who is not disciplined.

    Squatting on the steps in front of the classroom door, Knotaba Yuhito was melancholy:

    "Ms. Asano is so powerful, the super-level illusion spell will be exorcised as soon as it is expelled."

    Nagasaki Ye Qiangwei took the words: "Can we also reach this level? "

    Fu Heihui: ......

    "First grade, why are you frowning?"

    Maki, who returned from the foreign training, said hello to two first-year students she had never met before.

    "If you don't prepare for the sister school exchange meeting, what are you doing here!"

    Panda explained to Nagasaki Wild Rose and Knotaba Yuhito what a sister school exchange meeting is.

    Zenyuan Maki complained: "The sister school exchange meeting was supposed to be held at this time, but it was postponed abruptly because of the idiot in sunglasses." Asano, who happened to hear

    this sentence, was slowed down for a while before realizing the idiot in sunglasses in Zenyuan Maki's mouth Refers to Wujo Wu.