51

Chapter 51

    Players can meet their own combat targets.

    After Asano Ao rises to the 200th floor, he can invite his opponents to fight in the Sky Arena within 90 days.

    Asano Ao didn't think about whether he wanted to duel with his favorite contestant or not!

    Although Asano Cang has only learned all the basics of reading, he is still in the stage of consolidating the basics, and he still doesn't know how to use hair proficiently. But in Sky Arena, Asano Ao only has one person who wants to challenge.

    "I'm sorry, the chocolate candy balls are all sold out, and they won't be restocked until next week."

    Qi Ya frowned, "I've been here so many times, but every time I'm out of stock, did you do it on purpose?"

    "Really Sorry, there is a customer who likes chocolate balls very much and buys a lot every time."

    "How can there be such a weird person, you can't make it up to fool me!" The

    snack seller pointed in one direction: " He bought all the chocolate candy balls, you can discuss it."

    Asano Ao, who was holding ten boxes of chocolate candy balls, looked at Qi Ya.

    Qi Ya turned pale with shock: "It's you!"

    Asano Cang: ...

    Xiaojie who came to look for Qi Ya saw Asano Cang with a smile on his face, and greeted Asano Cang:

    "Asano, long time no see. "

    Asano Ao took out a box of ten boxes of chocolate candy balls and handed it to Xiaojie.

    Xiaojie took it over: "Kiya likes the chocolate candy ball, can I give it to Qiya?"

    It's yours if you give it to you, of course you can give it to Qiya.

    "Asano, have you already climbed to the 200th floor? It's amazing."

    Qi Ya pouted: "Tch, I also climbed to the 200th floor when I was eight years old. It's just that I didn't go up." While

    talking, Asano Cang had already eaten A box of chocolate balls.

    Hisoka lives on the top floor of a luxury hotel.

    Shower under the shower in the bathroom.

    Halfway through the wash, the phone rang.

    Hisoka simply put on a bath towel and went out to answer the phone.

    "Hello, hello."

    There was no voice on the other end of the phone.

    But Hisoka was able to guess who was calling.

    "It seems that you have chosen your battle target. (Plum Blossom)"

    "How about No. 5.25. (Diamond)"