28

Chapter 28

    Very few people get off at Yokohama Station.

    "It's more desolate than I imagined."

    Gojo Gojo made the following evaluation as soon as he got out of the car.

    The scenery in front of him is not like the bustling station of Yokohama, which firmly occupies the largest economy in the country.

    Traces of solidified yellow-brown liquid can be seen everywhere on the ground.

    There were so many dirty parts that Asano Ao wondered if yellowish brown was the true color of the ground.

    The side effect of the huge profits brought by arms and gray income is the chaos in Yokohama.

    "When I came to Yokohama a long time ago, Yokohama was not so chaotic, and I came in the name of the Gojo family, and someone responded in advance."

    This time, the Yokohama government will send someone to respond, but the Yokohama government is too busy to take care of themselves. Gojo Satoru is not at ease whether the person sent is good or bad, and prefers to find a place to stay by himself.

    "I have to find a hotel to live in. There is no teaching supervisor in Yokohama to check the spots in advance, so I have to do it myself."

    Gojo Satoru and Asano Cang each dragged a suitcase, and the big radish with a happy expression was working hard to put the suitcase on his head. Help Asano Ao.

    The two picked a hotel at random.

    In fact, it is not random, there is only one store open on the whole street.

    Gojo Satoru was actually not very satisfied, saying that the poor decoration of this store did not meet his status. Asano Soo looked at the sky, and the sun was about to set.

    In this situation, it is estimated that there will be no place to live before dark, and I will soon sleep on the street.

    He forced Wujo Wu to enter the door.

    The owner of the shop originally planned to close the door, but the head of a young man squeezed in through the crack of the door.

    The face of the shop door was covered with scars, and Asano Ao and the unhappy Gojo Satoru came in, and the first sentence was: "From outside?"

    After getting an affirmative answer, a document was immediately pushed over, which is a disclaimer.

    [My life and death in this store are all accidents and have nothing to do with XX Hotel. 】

    Strange, does the hotel in Yokohama have to sign such an additional contract!

    This may be a specialty of Yokohama.

    Asano Ao and Gojo Satoru still signed.

    Asano Ao remembered that both of them were under 18 years old, and Gojo Gojo, the oldest, was only 17 years old.