Chapter 1 Refusal to take the blame

Jiang Chenghan was awakened by a piercing scream. The vigilance he had trained on the battlefield all year round made him open his eyes instantly. At the same time, he instinctively wanted to turn over, but the drowsy, swollen forehead, weak limbs, There was also a heavy object on his body, which made it difficult for him to move for a while.

Looking down, he realized that there was a person lying on top of him. His long black hair covered his face and most of his body. His naked body was as naked as him, with only a thin quilt barely covering his waist. buttocks.

After being stunned for a moment, Jiang Chenghan's expression froze, he couldn't care less about other things, and moved the person from his body to the other side of the bed with his restored strength hands.

After putting the person away, he brushed aside the long hair that covered his face, revealing a delicate and elegant face.

Seeing the familiar face in front of him, Jiang Chenghan couldn't help showing a look of surprise.

This person is none other than Yan Jingshu, the second son of Duke An's mansion who accompanied his father An Guogong to receive guests when he and Shangfeng came to the mansion to celebrate the old lady's birthday not long ago.

It's just that Yan Jingshu at this time is completely no longer the gentle and dignified manner when he first met, his brows are slightly frowned, his face is flushed, his eyes are tightly closed, his red lips are slightly parted, and he is panting slightly, his body is also blushing. Exuding an unusually high fever, he looked extremely uncomfortable.

"Young Master Yan, Young Master Yan—" Jiang Chenghan yelled several times, but Yan Jingshu still showed no signs of waking up, which made him frown slightly, a little worried.

"Second Young Master!" At this moment, an exclamation sounded, and Jiang Chenghan turned his head to look, and saw a little girl who looked about seven or eight years old with wide eyes, looking at Yan Jingshu behind him with a face full of shock.

"you......"

Looking at the girl's attire, Jiang Chenghan recognized that it should be the little girl from An Guogong's mansion, but before he finished what he was going to say, the little girl was probably startled by his sudden sound, her body trembled suddenly, and she was nervous. Then, like waking up from a big dream, he turned around and staggered out and ran out, screaming in panic as he ran: "It's not good, come quickly, something happened to the second young master, come quickly--"

Jiang Chenghan couldn't stop him in time, and watched the little girl running away in an instant, so he had to swallow what he wanted to say, and raised his hand to rub the more painful forehead stimulated by the little girl's scream. Then he pulled the brocade quilt aside and covered Yan Jingshu's body, while he got out of bed, picked out his own clothes from a pile of clothes scattered on the ground, and put them on one by one.

While wearing clothes, a few more people broke into the room, some men and some women, all of them looked shocked when they saw the scene in the room. The one at the head of the crowd said: "Your second young master is ill, hurry up and invite a doctor." After finishing speaking, seeing that the man was still in a daze, without any reaction, he couldn't help but frowned and said in a deep voice: "Hurry up, Delaying your young master's illness, do you want to be punished!"

The man woke up with a start, and hurriedly said: "I, I'll go right away." After saying that, he turned and ran out of the room.

Then, Jiang Chenghan said to the remaining two people: "Excuse me, please go to the front hall and invite Lord Yan, Lord An, and General Kou from the General's Mansion for me. My surname is Jiang, and my name is Cheng Han. This is my token, just give it to General Kou." He said, holding his own token, which he just found out from the messy clothes, walked up to several people, and handed it out .

It was useless this time. Jiang Chenghan reminded again, and soon the somewhat clever boy among the two took the token and trotted to invite someone.

There was still a maidservant about fifteen or sixteen years old left. Although she didn't move, she looked at Yan Jingshu on the bed from time to time, her face was full of worry and worry.

She really wanted to see how her second young master was doing, but she was a little afraid of the tall and imposing Jiang Chenghan who was standing in front of her, and she didn't know where she was coming from, so she didn't dare to move for a while.

Jiang Chenghan saw her fear, and stepped aside to make way. The servant girl hurriedly ran to the bed and called several times around Yan Jingshu, but just like Jiang Chenghan just now, she couldn't wake Yan Jingshu up, so she had to stay anxiously by Yan Jingshu's side.

Jiang Chenghan saw that the maid didn't make any other movements, so he found a chair by himself, sat down too, and meditated secretly.

Today's matter involves the second son of An Guogong's mansion, if it cannot be resolved properly, I'm afraid it will be difficult for him to leave the gate of the Guogong's mansion, and since this matter involves himself, he must always make it clear that he can't accept it in vain other people's calculations.

It is true that with his usual skills, even if he wanted to forcibly leave the Duke's mansion, no one could stop him, but he didn't know what he had been ingested. Although he was conscious at this moment, his body was tired. Very, as if he had just fought on the battlefield for three days and three nights until he was exhausted, there were waves of emptiness and fatigue from the depths of his body, and he could barely move around.

In addition, he was worried that someone would play tricks after he left, or that it would be unfavorable to Yan Jingshu. In the end, he was afraid that the blame would probably be blamed on himself, so he decided to stay temporarily.

Not long after, there was a burst of chaotic and eager footsteps from far and near outside the window. Jiang Chenghan turned his head to look in the direction of the door, and saw An Guogong walking in with a serious expression, followed by a middle-aged man and a A familiar little maid.

An Guogong saw Jiang Chenghan at a glance, and his ugly face immediately became darker, but before he could speak, the little maid beside him pointed at Jiang Chenghan who was already fully dressed at the moment, and said anxiously to An Guogong: "Master, The servant did not lie, just now this person was lying on the bed of the second son, the servant saw it with his own eyes, and the second son, neither of them was wearing clothes..."

"Shut up!" Before the little girl could finish her words, the middle-aged man in a maroon silk shirt behind An Guogong shouted to stop her.

As the housekeeper of the Duke's Mansion, Yan Zhong will not be as ignorant of the importance of the world as this little girl. Even if what the little girl said is true, it has something to do with Yan Jingshu's reputation and face, and she is not free to comment on it. .

Although Yan Zhong stopped the little maid, it was still a little late. Hearing her words, Duke An's face, which was staring at Jiang Chenghan, became more and more unkind, and anger appeared in his eyes.

Jiang Chenghan had been mentally prepared for this, but his expression was normal. After standing up calmly, he planned to say something, but at this time, Duke An didn't care about him anymore. When he saw Yan Jingshu unconscious on the bed, the anger on An Guogong's face was immediately replaced by worry and anxiety.

"Shu'er—" An Guogong rushed to the bed in a hurry, but after yelling several times, Yan Jingshu still had no response, and could not help but frowned tightly, "Second Young Master, what's wrong? "

The servant girl who has been guarding Yan Jingshu was frightened by Duke An's rare solemnity and even had a bit of stern gaze, and knelt down, her eyes were red and she choked up, and she replied: "Slave, slave girl doesn't know, slave girl When I came in, the Second Young Master was already like this, no matter how the slaves called, they couldn't wake the Second Young Master, at that time, except for the Second Young Master, there was only, only that Young Master Jiang..." The

servant girl finished speaking with a trembling voice, Anguo The public's eyes then returned to Jiang Chenghan, the anger in his eyes was even stronger than before.

Yan Jingshu was in a coma for personnel affairs, and Duke An was anxious and distressed, and naturally became more and more angry and resentful towards Jiang Chenghan, the 'culprit', his face flushed with anger, and he pointed at Jiang Chenghan with trembling fingers and cursed: "You, you are right What the hell did my son do? You bastard! Come on, fast, tie up this shameless lunatic for me, tie up—"

Because I heard the little maid said that something was wrong with Yan Jingshu, just in case, although An Guogong brought people, but except the housekeeper, everyone stayed outside the door, so An Guogong gave an order to guard the door A group of servants rushed in, followed the direction of An Guogong's finger, and rushed towards Jiang Chenghan.

"Wait a minute!" Jiang Chenghan knew that today's events would not be easy for him to get out of, and he was not surprised by An Guogong's move, but it didn't mean that he would be caught without a fight.

Seeing the young servants who subconsciously stopped their movements because of his sudden utterance, Jiang Chenghan looked at An Guogong and continued: "Master Yan, I'm going down to Jiang Chenghan. He came here today with General Kou to celebrate the old lady's birthday. I met Lord Yan once, and I think Lord Yan will still remember it. As for Young Master Ling..."

"Shut up, don't you think I won't dare to do anything to you if you move out of Kou Shijun? You humiliate me like this, even if you sue the emperor , I will definitely seek justice for my son!" Before Jiang Chenghan finished speaking, An Guogong yelled out loudly.

Duke An naturally remembered Jiang Chenghan. After all, he had only met Jiang Chenghan not long ago, and although it was the first time he met Jiang Chenghan, he was brought by the general Kou Shijun and introduced him and others in person. In addition, Jiang Chenghan was tall and handsome, which made him very impressive. But don't say that he is just a small general under Kou Shijun's command, even if Kou Shijun himself insulted his second son today, he will never let it go.

Jiang Chenghan could understand Duke An's mood, so even though he was scolded, he wasn't annoyed, but he couldn't just memorize the scapegoat for insulting the Duke, so he said to Anguo: "Master Yan, what do I want to do now? You won't believe it either, but I have already sent someone to invite the doctor to come, so I will know exactly what the young master is like when the doctor comes."

Afterwards, without waiting for Mr. An to say anything, Jiang Chenghan said seriously: "Master Yan, you don't need to order someone to tie me up. What happened today is not what you saw. Both Mr. Ling and I were plotted and framed by others." It will be like this. When Young Master Ling wakes up, I am willing to confront him face to face. It is a matter of reputation and innocence. Before this matter is investigated, even if you ask me to leave the Duke's Mansion, I will not leave."