Chapter 62 Old Things

Mu Chongyan originally didn't intend to bring up this matter at this time. Although he wanted to know what Xie Huan went through back then and what happened to that child, he finally saw Xie Huan again after waiting for so many years. For him, nothing is as important as Xie Huan.

And since Xie Huan never took the initiative to tell himself about this matter, if he mentioned it, it would only annoy Xie Huan, so he thought about finding a way to keep Xie Huan behind, and then slowly ease the relationship, and wait for the two to reconcile in the future , it's not too late to talk about it.

But I don't want Old Chang Shi to tell the truth as soon as he comes, and let him pretend that he doesn't know.

The elder Chang Shi was stared at by Mu Chongyan, and seeing Xie Huan's face, he immediately understood what was going on, and slapped his mouth in frustration, then he didn't dare to say anything more, and hurriedly left the room again.

The room fell silent, Mu Chongyan gave the medicine to Xie Huan, and said in a warm voice: "...the medicine is just warm, you should drink it first."

Xie Huan didn't speak, just kept silent, but he still didn't brush Mu Chong away. With kindness, Yan reached out to take the medicine bowl. Seeing this, Mu Chongyan breathed a sigh of relief, no matter what, it would be good if he was willing to drink the medicine.

"I'm sorry, it was my fault after all, I didn't realize that you were pregnant, and you suffered a lot, child..."

Xie Huan drank the medicine slowly, as if he couldn't feel the taste of the medicine juice. It was bitter, as if he hadn't heard Mu Chongyan's words, and he didn't know what to say at this time.

Now that Mu Chongyan knew about this matter, it would be useless for him to deny it. Before, he could just say that the child was dead, but now that Yan Jingshu is fine, he can't say such a thing anyway, but he can't just say that Let Mu Chongyan know Yan Jingshu's identity in this way, so he can only keep silent.

Seeing Xie Huan's resistance to this matter, although Mu Chongyan had expected it, he was inevitably disappointed, but he didn't dare to push Xie Huan too much, so he had to put this matter in his heart for the time being and never bring it up again.

Seeing that Xie Huan finished drinking the medicine, Mu Chongyan brought a plate of candied fruit in time, but Xie Huan shook his head and didn't eat it. Although the medicinal juice is very bitter, after drinking it, it feels like a warm current has been injected into the body, and the feeling of exhaustion has dissipated a lot.

Slowing down again, feeling that his body had recovered a lot, Xie Huan stood up and was about to say goodbye and leave.

Although he is very reluctant, although he is a bit apprehensive, he has seen that Xie Huan attaches great importance to Yan Jingshu, a nephew, and knows that as long as Jiang Chenghan is not released, Xie Huan will not rest assured and will not leave Beijing, so Mu Chongyan will Did not stop him. It will be long enough for him to come up with a way to keep Xie Huan in the capital forever.

"I'll take you out." Mu Chongyan thought clearly, and let him go happily.

On the contrary, Xie Huan gave him a surprised look, but didn't say anything, and walked out first. It's just that he didn't want to be stopped at the door as soon as he walked out of the tea room.

The visitor was dressed in coarse cloth, one leg seemed to be somewhat inconvenient, and he walked with a limp, but when he saw the visitor's face clearly, Xie Huan immediately recognized that this person was none other than Mu Chongyan or the son of the prince. At that time, Qiao Zhou was the most useful person by his side. He had a good relationship with Mu Chongyan at that time, and he knew all the people who served Mu Chongyan close to him, and this Qiao Zhou was the one he was most familiar with.

Just thinking of something, Xie Huan's face froze slightly.

Qiao Zhou saw it, and smiled bitterly, but although some words have passed for many years, although they may not be important to Xie Huan, he still wants to say them. He has stayed in the palace for so many years, and he just hopes One day I will be able to say these words to Xie Huan.

"... Mr. Xie, little Qiao Zhou, after so many years, I finally waited for you." His hoarse voice seemed to have been ground by stone, Qiao Zhou bowed his back that was already a little straight, and said slowly: "Little I just want to say sorry to you again. What happened back then was all my fault. I tied you up and drugged you. This is all on my own initiative and has nothing to do with the prince. You can punish me any way you want to revenge me I just hope you don't blame the prince, he doesn't know anything. At the beginning, he was deceived by the cousin and took her as you, so he agreed to marry her. I wanted to tell the truth to the prince, but the old prince didn't allow me Doing this... At that time, I thought, since you are unwilling to agree to the prince no matter what, it is better to let the prince stop thinking about marrying a wife and having children, so I concealed the fact that you have been to the palace..."

As Qiao Zhou spoke, he also recalled everything that year in his mind. Thinking of his master getting drunk because of Mr. Xie's engagement, he was so decadent that he was almost inhuman...

At that time, he was afraid that his master would drink himself to death like that, so he went to find Mr. Xie privately, and wanted to beg Mr. Xie Go see the prince and persuade him. The master would always listen to Mr. Xie's words, but at that time Mr. Xie didn't want to entangle him any longer, and bluntly rejected him.

But watching his master lose weight day by day, he can't just watch like that. When he asked to thank the young master again, but was still rejected, he was so heartbroken that he directly tied him to the palace .

Because he hoped that Mr. Xie could comfort his master, but he was afraid that Mr. Xie would run away, he gave Mr. Xie the medicine that makes people weak and unable to move, but his mind is clear and able to speak as usual, and then sent Mr. Xie to the hospital. in the master's house.

But what he didn't expect was that when his master was drunk and demented, he actually insulted Young Master Xie as a figment of his imagination.

At that time, Mr. Xie was given a weak drug by himself, and he struggled to resist. At that time, he was afraid that the master's love for Mr. Xie would be known by others, so he withdrew all the servants and guarded the courtyard gate himself. In addition, to prevent others from approaching, so that he could not hear Mr. Xie's cry for help.

It wasn't until a long time later, when Mr. Xie stumbled out of the house in a mess, that he realized what had happened, and only then did he realize how big a mistake he had made.

And what he didn't expect was that after he sent the man who could barely walk home despite Mr. Xie's resistance, he returned to the palace, only to learn that his master had despised the person who lived in the palace after drinking. Miss Biao.

At that time, his first thought was that it was impossible. After all, he had gone to see his master before sending Mr. Xie away. At that time, his master was already completely drunk to death, and Mr. Xie beat him several times in the face. There is no response to the slap, how can you go to frivolous Miss Cousin again?

He had an intuition that there must be something wrong, but before the master woke up and told Mr. Xie about it, the old prince called someone to find him, told him that his master was about to marry Miss Biao, and ordered him not to bring Mr. Xie to the palace. Tell your master what happened here.

Although I feel sorry for Young Master Xie, he dare not disobey the old prince's order, and after his master woke up, he didn't notice that Young Master Xie had been here before. Therefore, he agreed to the marriage. Seeing that his master had completely given up on Mr. Xie and was willing to marry a wife and have children on the right path, Qiao Zhou obeyed the old prince's order and never said anything about Mr. Xie to his master.

Just a few months after the master got married, he accidentally found Mr. Xie's old belongings at Miss Biao's place. After some pressing, he finally found out the truth at that time. Seeing that he couldn't hide it, he had no choice but to tell the truth, and then he was beaten to death by his master, and his leg was broken.

Qiao Zhou knew he was wrong. He harmed Mr. Xie and betrayed his master. Even if his life was taken away by his master, he didn't complain. Desperately looking for Mr. Xie, but in the end he came back slumped alone, he really regretted it.

And this kind of regret gnawed at his heart every day for the next twenty years. He should have died to apologize, but in order to say sorry to Mr. Xie for what happened back then, to prove his love for Mr. Xie for his lord, and to explain what happened back then, he has only lived so far.

Fortunately, he finally made him wait until the day when Mr. Xie came to the palace again before he died.

Qiao Zhou kept talking without stopping at all, as if if he didn't say everything he had thought about for twenty years today, he would never have another chance in the future. Xie Huan also kept listening, but he didn't say a word, his face was indifferent, so that Mu Chongyan couldn't see any emotion, and he couldn't help but feel a little worried.

"... Mr. Xie, the prince is sincere to you. Ever since you left Beijing, the prince has never had anyone by his side, and he has only been waiting for you wholeheartedly. What happened back then was all my fault, and I am willing to atone with my life. Please don't blame the prince, he really, really hasn't done anything to be sorry for you—"

Qiao Zhou's health is really not good, he only speaks faster and anxiously, and he is already out of breath , but still looked at Xie Huan with pleading eyes, like a prisoner waiting for judgment.

Xie Huan never spoke, because he had nothing to say.

What happened back then, he knew from the very beginning that he was kidnapped by Qiao Zhou's own initiative and had nothing to do with Mu Chongyan, so he never blamed him. As for what happened afterwards, it can only be said that it was an accident that no one thought of. .

And Mu Chongyan mistook himself for someone else, and married a wife because of this, so it didn't matter to him. Even if Mu Chongyan knew that it was him at that time, the relationship between the two of them would not change because of this, and he would not agree to marry Mu Chongyan, otherwise when Mu Chongyan found out the truth and went to him , he won't have to reject him again.

It's just that Qiao Zhou said that Mu Chongyan has been waiting for him all these years...

Xie Huan subconsciously turned his head to look at Mu Chongyan, just in time to meet Mu Chongyan's eyes full of anxiety and slight expectation.

It is impossible for Xie Huan to say that Xie Huan is not touched at all, especially now that he knows the existence of Yan Jingshu. For Mu Chongyan, who is Yan Jingshu's other father, Xie Huan can no longer be as indifferent as before. treat.

It's just impossible for him to accept Mu Chongyan like this now. He really wanted to tell Mu Chongyan to let him stop being obsessed with obsession, but he had said this so many times before, if Mu Chongyan was willing to listen, he would not be where he is today.

Pursing his lips, Xie Huan didn't know what else he could say to Mu Chongyan. After a long silence, he still didn't say anything, ignored Qiao Zhou, walked around Qiao Zhou, and left Chuxiang Palace directly. .

Mu Chongyan said in his heart that he was not uncomfortable. He would rather Xie Huan blame himself, blame himself, at least he has himself in his heart, instead of what he is like now, with no hatred and no love...

Xie Huan returned to the Duke's Mansion, Yan Jingshu and Yan Jingshu The old lady and others felt a little strange when they saw him go and turned back, but before she could ask, Xie Huan said "Jiang Chenghan will be fine", so surprised that she forgot to ask.