Chapter 11

An Guogong frowned immediately, "What are you doing? In front of the child, get up quickly." He stretched out his hand to help Mrs. Xie.

But Mrs. Xie broke away from An Guogong and said: "If the master wants to punish, he should punish the concubine as well. Yu'er made a big mistake. It is the concubine who is a mother who did not teach her well, and the concubine is willing to do the same. Yu'er went to kneel in the ancestral hall together."

"What, what does this have to do with you? If you want to say that, wouldn't I, the father, be the culprit? Besides, Yan'er and Shu'er are also your children, how could they be like jade? It's like this. This is Yu'er's misbehavior, but fortunately we also know it now, and we will teach it well in the future..."

I don't want Xie to get excited after hearing this, "My master's words, I can't accept it anyway. Yu'er was also watched by the master and grew up. She has been well-behaved and sensible since she was a child. Did she come out?"

"What did she do? It's clearly written on these confessions. She didn't confess to herself just now, and you still think I wronged her!" With clear evidence, Xie actually returned He wanted to excuse Yan Jingyu, and Duke An was also a little annoyed.

Mrs. Xie also knew that Yan Jingyu could not be exonerated today, but for the sake of her daughter's life, she must not just allow Duke An to send her daughter to the ancestral hall. Seeing that An Guogong was also cold-hearted towards him, he knew that although An Guogong was usually easy-going, he would never easily compromise on major matters, so he had no choice but to change his attitude.

"Master, this concubine has no such intentions. Yu'er is indeed wrong, but it is also because her mind is too simple, so that she was deceived by others for a while, and she did something wrong. Otherwise, she is a boudoir girl, and Lian Guogong I haven't been out of the gate of the mansion a few times, so how can I know what kind of obscene things like love potion. And Yu'er regretted it yesterday, and told everything to herself. But thinking of the master's heart at that time, my concubine I didn't say anything about it, I just sent someone to deal with Li Wang and Qiulan, to vent my anger on Shu'er..."

"Wait," An Guogong interrupted Mrs. Xie abruptly, and asked, "You said that you sent people to deal with Li Wang and Qiulan?"

"That's right, if you don't believe me, you can ask Yan Zhong Shu'er didn't ask Yan Zhong to monitor Li Wang and Qiulan, and he should have seen who kidnapped them."

An Guogong looked at Yan Zhong, and Yan Zhong said: "It was a bit late at that time, the old slave I recognized one of them as Song Dajin from the stable."

Mrs. Xie continued, "Song Dajin is Aunt Liu's husband who married Aunt Liu herself, and Aunt Liu went to tie Qiulan up in person. If Master is not, you can send her for interrogation."

Yan Jingshu listened from the sidelines, she almost wanted to applaud her mother. It was Yan Jingyu's vicious nature that made everything happen, but she said that she was innocent and bewitched by others. She was obviously covering up and erasing the evidence for Yan Jingyu, but she said that she took care of her own feelings and vented her anger for herself. It is really a good eloquence to turn black and white with righteousness and righteousness.

However, he wasn't surprised. It would be strange if his mother didn't make any excuses at all. It's just that there are some things that his mother might be able to fool his father with this good eloquence, but there are some things that it's useless even if she speaks out of.

An Guogong didn't know Yan Jingshu's mood, he saw that Mrs. Xie himself admitted it, and Yan Zhong corroborated it, so he believed it naturally, and couldn't help saying: "Why didn't you say it earlier, I thought it was Yu'er..."

In all fairness, it should be When he found out that Yan Jingyu had committed murder to silence him, Duke An was no less astonished and angry than when he learned that Yan Jingshu was murdered by Yan Jingyu. At that time, he couldn't believe that the daughter he loved was such a ruthless person, but now Mrs. Xie actually admitted that it was her who did it. His cognition was suddenly overturned, and he felt as if he was about to go to the execution ground. The death row inmates were suddenly amnesty-like in a trance and grateful.

Xie smiled wryly and said: "Is there a difference between whether I say it or not? After all, Yu'er did something wrong. Even if the master and Shu'er forgave her, the concubine will also punish her. Originally, the concubine planned to kill her." Confined in the house, she copied scriptures and family rules every day to reflect on her mistakes, and everyone around her was sent away without leaving behind.

It's just that now that the master knows about this matter, it's up to the master to say how to punish him. It's just that the concubine asked the master if he could wait for Yu'er to recover from her illness before sending her to the ancestral hall. At least, at least let her apologize to Shu'er in person. ..."

"...You are right, I was negligent, Yu'er should really apologize to Shu'er in person first. "An Guogong agreed with Mrs. Xie's words this time. If Mrs. Xie hadn't reminded him, he would have forgotten about it, but even though he knew that Yan Jingyu was not as vicious as he thought, the punishment he had set before had no intention of changing it. Xie's face froze ,

she wanted to say something more, at this moment, Yan Jingyu woke up.

"Yu'er, how are you? " Mrs. Xie was by Yan Jingyu's side, and was the first to notice that someone had woken up

. "Mother—" Yan Jingyu blinked, with a daze on her face.

"I have woken up, so I will apologize to your brother ." , Then go to the ancestral hall to meditate.

"An Guogong still had anger in his heart, and he said calmly. Even if Yan Jingyu just woke up from a faint, it would be difficult for her to look good. inside. She is your own daughter, so you should pity her and be tolerant for a few days..." An Guogong was so determined and cruel, and Xie also had some resentment in her heart, but for her daughter, she had to endure her begging.

She already had something in her heart . She made up her mind, as long as she could ask Lord An to let go of his words and suspend letting her daughter enter the ancestral hall, then she would delay for a

while for her daughter, and when Lord An calmed down, her daughter could completely escape the punishment of the ancestral hall. Mrs. Xie just finished speaking, and before An Guo could open her mouth, Yan Jingyu was stunned for a moment when she heard that she was about to be sent to the ancestral hall. She was unexpectedly locked up in the ancestral hall for a long time on a heavy rainy day when she was a child, and she was left alone in shock. Immediately, the shadow below came like a tide, and he cried out in horror: "I don't want to go to the ancestral hall, I don't want to go to the ancestral hall! Mother, please help me, I will not go to the ancestral hall, there are ghosts in the ancestral hall, there are really ghosts, please help me—"

With Yan Jingyu's terrified appearance, Xie's heart ached unceasingly, but An Guogong's face became even more angry, and he reprimanded: "What nonsense, the ancestral hall is full of the ancestors of the An family, what the hell is not allowed Disrespect to ancestors and elders!"

Yan Jingyu flinched, but still struggled to get up from the bed and knelt in front of An Guogong, crying and begging: "Father, I was wrong, I really know I was wrong, you can punish me for anything , just don't let me go to the ancestral hall, my daughter begs you—" After all,

it is the daughter who has been loved since childhood, even though An Guogong was furious in his heart, seeing Yan Jingyu crying so pitifully, his heart softened unavoidably. Yan Jingshu went to the side, but she still didn't let go, "You hurt your second brother so much, as a father, I can't lightly indulge you no matter what, don't cry anymore, and apologize to your second brother quickly."

Seeing this, Yan Jingyu's heart healed . Feeling terrified, and even feeling a trace of despair, under the great fear, she had long forgotten the dissatisfaction and hatred towards Yan Jingshu in the past, as if holding a life-saving straw, she rushed to Yan Jingshu, tightly clutching Yan Jingshu's sleeve , "Second brother, second brother, I'm sorry, I apologize to you, I know I was wrong, I really know I was wrong, please forgive me - as long as you can calm down, as long as you can forgive me, I will beat and scold, really Yes, you punish me no matter what, just don't let daddy send me to the ancestral hall, please, second brother—"

Even though she was terrified to the extreme, Yan Jingyu could still make the best choice for herself, she knew everything The key lies not in his father An Guogong, but in Yan Jingshu. As long as Yan Jingshu relaxes, An Guogong will naturally obey.

Everyone's eyes fell on Yan Jingshu. Speaking of which, Yan Jingshu is the real sufferer. How to punish Yan Jingyu should be decided by Yan Jingshu, but how can Yan Jingshu decide?

He is not a character who repays grievances with virtue. If the punishment is light and Yan Jingyu escapes easily, he will not be reconciled to it. A reputation of being cruel and heartless might even make Yan Jingyu win the pity of An Guogong, and feel bad for herself.

After all, Yan Jingshu knows very well that although Duke An is merciless towards Yan Jingyu now, this is only because he was furious when he suddenly learned about these things, and Yan Jingyu is the daughter that Duke An has loved for more than ten years, and he There was no real victimization and no serious consequences. After a while, An Guogong's anger gradually subsided. After all, he would continue to love Yan Jingyu, his daughter.

Just like now, why An Guogong no longer speaks and only waits for Yan Jingshu's decision? Apart from the fact that the victim is Yan Jingshu, it is also because he has a heart of intolerance towards Yan Jingyu and it is difficult to be ruthless. But Mr. An didn't know it, or he knew it and ignored it. What he did was embarrassing the most innocent Yan Jingshu.

Yan Jingyu was still begging bitterly, crying and raining tears, and she was on the verge of collapse. She looked so miserable and haggard that anyone who saw her couldn't help feeling sorry for her, but Yan Jingshu remained silent and expressionless, completely indifferent.

Because it was a matter between Yan Jingshu and Yan Jingyu's brother and sister, and their parents were there, Mrs. Yan didn't interfere too much after she knew about it, but as long as she was here and she was watching, even Duke An The couple prefers Yan Jingyu, so they can't easily bully Yan Jingshu.

Seeing that Mrs. Xie and An Guogong have been silent all this time, looking at Yan Jingshu silently, waiting for his decision, this made Mrs. Yan, who believed that the two were deliberately embarrassing Yan Jingshu, very dissatisfied.

And just when Mrs. Yan was about to be the villain herself and say something, Yan Jingshu moved. He slowly pulled out his sleeve from Yan Jingyu's hand, and then lowered his eyes and said calmly to Anguo: "Everything that father decides to do Well, my son has no objection."