Chapter 47 Appearance

When Jiang Chenghan entered the room, no one was talking in the room and it was very quiet. Yan Jingshu lowered his face slightly, looking a little sad and helpless, while Xie Huan was full of shock, anger and disbelief.

"Jingshu, who is this?" Jiang Chenghan didn't seem to notice the difference between the two of them, and asked Yan Jingshu with a doubtful smile after entering the room.

Although he guessed that the man in front of him should be Yan Jingshu's uncle Xie Huan, but it was the first time the two met, and Xie Huan didn't know him yet, so they had to introduce each other first.

"You're back." Hearing Jiang Chenghan's voice, Yan Jingshu raised her head, revealing a pair of red eyes.

"What's the matter?" Jiang Chenghan was startled when he saw this, and hurried to Yan Jingshu's side, and said, "But I feel uncomfortable? The child has troubled you?"

In front of Xie Huan, Yan Jingshu felt a little embarrassed, pushed Jiang Chenghan, and said: "I'm fine. I'm just blinded by the wind and sand. I'm fine."

Jiang Chenghan just came in from the outside. Of course he knew that there was no wind today, but seeing Yan Jingshu's gaze towards Xie Huan, he guessed that it was the same person. Xie Huan was concerned, so he didn't ask any more questions.

Xie Huan, on the other hand, was unable to recover from what Yan Jingshu said for a long time just now, and it was only when Jiang Chenghan came back that he woke him up.

Although he had never met Jiang Chenghan, let alone knew him, seeing that Jiang Chenghan treated Yan Jingshu with so much concern, and Yan Jingshu and Jiang Chenghan were also very close, he knew that he was Yan Jingshu's husband. Seeing that the two of them were very harmonious and intimate with each other, it was completely different from what I imagined before I came here, and some complicated emotions appeared in their eyes.

I didn't want to hear the word "child" in Jiang Chenghan's mouth in the next moment, and suddenly a pair of eyes that were almost exactly the same as Yan Jingshu's eyes widened, and then his eyes fell on Yan Jingshu's lower abdomen, and said in a voice: "Are you pregnant?"

Although Yan Jingshu is pregnant now, it is not too obvious, and even though it is late spring, it is still a bit chilly in the morning and evening, so he wears a few more layers, so that nothing can be seen up.

Not long ago, when Xie Huan saw Yan Jingshu, he first asked him why and how he got married. Yan Jingshu didn't want to hide Xie Huan, so she told it in detail from the beginning to the end, except for Yan Jingyu's framing of herself, Xie's cover and schemes, she also told Xie Huan the truth that she was not Xie's son.

When Jiang Chenghan came back, Yan Jingshu had just finished speaking. As for his pregnancy, he hadn't had time to tell.

At this moment when Xie Huan asked her, Yan Jingshu nodded and said, "...it's been five months."

Xie Huan couldn't help but get more complicated when he heard this. After looking at Yan Jingshu, and then at Jiang Chenghan, he didn't know what to say for a while.

But Yan Jingshu thought of something, and hurriedly said: "Uncle, this is Cheng Han, my husband, Cheng Han, this is my uncle."

Although he is not Xie's child, naturally he is not Xie Huan's nephew, but now Xie Huan Huan hasn't denied him yet, so let him call him uncle again.

Jiang Chenghan had already guessed it, and there was no accident. Even when he greeted Xie Huan, he followed Yan Jingshu's address and called Xie Huan "uncle".

"You don't need to be too polite." Xie Huan treated Jiang Chenghan with a pleasant face, and he didn't stop Jiang Chenghan from calling him that.

When Jiang Chenghan saw Xie Huan for the first time, he felt that Xie Huan looked familiar, and then he looked at Yan Jingshu, and immediately found that the two people's appearances were very similar, especially their eyes, which were almost carved in the same mold. It came out average.

However, Xie Huan is older, and there are already some fine lines around the corners of his eyes, and his whole body has a refined temperament that has accumulated over the years, making him look gentle, elegant and calm. It's just that compared with Yan Jingshu, who has always been gentle and soft-tempered, Xie Huan, who seems a bit serious, is colder and more distant.

If Yan Jingshu is Xie's child and Xie Huan's nephew, there is nothing wrong with the similar appearance of the two. After all, there has been a saying that a nephew is like an uncle since ancient times, but Xie is not Yan Jingshu's mother, so Xie Huan also understands It should not be Yan Jingshu's uncle, but the two people's appearances are so similar, people can't help thinking about it, especially Xie Huan is not an ordinary man, the dark red rice mole between his brows shows that he is a person who can Twins who bear offspring.

Recalling that Yan Jingshu once told him that before he was born, Xie Huan was studying in the Mushan Academy in Beijing, but he left the capital shortly after he was born. Xie Huan also looked completely surprised and shocked about the truth about the parent and child.

Jiang Chenghan's mind turned back and forth for a moment, and he had some inconceivable guesses. But guesses are just guesses after all, he doesn't have any evidence, and now that Yan Jingshu is pregnant, he can't worry about it and be stimulated, so even though he has secretly planned it in his heart, he doesn't show it on the surface .

Xie Huan had some intentions before coming here, but after he came, it showed that he knew the truth about Yan Jingshu's forced marriage and life experience, and saw him and Jiang Chenghan's husband and wife loving each other, especially Yan Jingshu had a child again. Those original words I just can't say it.

After being silent for a while, Xie Huan sighed secretly when he saw Yan Jingshu's uneasy look, and finally eased his expression, and said in a warm voice: "... I see that you are doing well now, and you have... my child, I also You can rest assured. As for other things, don't think too much about it. Although your sister is not your biological mother, as long as you are willing, your uncle will always be your uncle..."

Although Yan Jingshu and Xie Huan are not considered uncles and nephews in terms of blood relationship, Yan Jingshu's life experience must not be made public for the sake of Yan and Xie's family's face. And Xie Huan, who felt guilty, didn't want Yan Jingshu to feel sad again because of him.

Yan Jingshu was startled when he heard the words, and then showed joy, and said: "Of course I am willing, uncle will always be Jingshu's uncle."

Yan Jingshu was happy, and Jiang Chenghan was naturally happy, and he was still thinking, Xie Huan Although he is a child of Xie's family, and he and Xie's are siblings, their personalities are quite different, but thinking of his guess before, he feels that this may be due to nature.

Jiang Chenghan came back from the Dudu's Mansion to accompany Yan Jingshu for lunch, but now that he had finished talking, Wen Jin also came to report. The lunch was ready and ready to serve, so they got up and went to the dining room to eat.

After dinner, Jiang Chenghan sat with Yan Jingshu, talked to Xie Huan for a while, and seeing that it was getting late, he got up and went out.

Yan Jingshu had a lot of things to say to Xie Huan, but now that his body was getting heavier day by day, his energy was a little weak, and after Jiang Chenghan left for a long time, he started to feel sleepy.

Seeing this, Xie Huan thought about his body, let him go to sleep for a while, and said that he would stay for a while, and there would be opportunities to talk in the future, so Yan Jingshu felt relieved, and obediently went back to the room to rest.

In the next few days, as Xie Huan said, he stayed in Jiang's house all the time, and because Yan Jingshu was pregnant, the two of them never went out, and they mostly stayed in Yan Jingshu's study to talk.

Although Xie Huan wrote many letters to Yan Jing in the past and sent many books, but because of his erratic whereabouts, Yan Jing couldn't find him and couldn't reply to the letters. Say everything.

Yan Jingshu gave Xie Huan the books she had read and annotated, and asked Xie's views and opinions, and then showed Xie Huan the broken books she had repaired. Both of them are book lovers and have similar interests. There are almost endless things to say.

Even at night when Jiang Chenghan returned home, he and Yan Jingshu both lay down on the bed ready to rest, Yan Jingshu was still talking 'uncle, uncle' non-stop, but even Jiang Chenghan ignored it a bit.

Jiang Chenghan would not be jealous because of this, and he listened very carefully to what Yan Jingshu had to say. After all, Xie Huan was not only Yan Jingshu's favorite uncle, but he might have another more important identity in the future. He should know more about it.

It's just that although Yan Jingshu is very happy for Xie Huan's arrival, Xie Huan cannot stay forever after all. Half a month after Xie Huan's first arrival, it was time for him to leave.

Yan Jingshu was very reluctant, but she would not make unreasonable troubles to force Xie Huan to stay. It was just that she was unable to send Xie Huan because of physical inconvenience. It happened that Jiang Chenghan was on a ten-day break, so she asked Jiang Chenghan to see Xie Huan off on her behalf.

During the time when Xie Huan lived in Jiang's house, Jiang Chenghan did not forget his previous guess, and tried to find a way to prove it.

It's just that he couldn't directly ask Xie Huan if he was Yan Jingshu's biological father, so he thought, Shuang'er is like a woman, as long as she has given birth, the doctor can tell the pulse. When the doctor was invited to see Yan Jingshu's pregnancy, he asked the doctor to give Xie Huan a pulse as well.

Xie Huan didn't want to but bluntly refused. He only said that he was in good health, and that he knew some medical skills and didn't need others to see him. It was Yan Jingshu who tried to persuade him, but he didn't agree. Although he didn't succeed, Jiang Chenghan was not disappointed. On the contrary, Xie Huan was so resistant to being diagnosed by a doctor, as if he wanted to be afraid that people would know his physical condition, which made him more sure. own guesswork.

But before he could think of a new way, Xie Huan was about to leave.

After sending Xie Huan out of the house, Jiang Chenghan wanted to send him out of the city despite Xie Huan's obstruction.

Seeing that he was getting farther and farther away from home, Jiang Chenghan said with some regret: "I heard from Jingshu that in the year he was born, my uncle left Beijing. It is rare to see him this time. I don't know if we will meet again next time." When is it?"

Xie Huan pursed his thin lips, his expression was indifferent, but there was a flash of warmth in his eyes, and he said: "... I will come to see him and you again when I have a chance."

"Sure enough? Then That's great, Jingshu must be very happy to know." Jiang Chenghan said with a smile.

Xie Huan didn't speak again. After a while, Jiang Chenghan said with some emotion: "Jingshu and uncle are so close, and their appearance is also very similar. I am afraid that people will believe that they are father and son. If they don't hear it with their own ears When my grandfather said that Jingshu was just an abandoned baby he bought from Ren Yazi, I couldn't believe it, you and him had no blood relationship at all..."

"Really..." Yan Jingshu resembled himself Well, Xie Huan didn't pay attention to this point, but now he heard Jiang Chenghan say that, but he didn't think much about it.

He has traveled abroad for many years, not to mention that there are only some similarities, even people who look exactly the same but have no relationship with him, so he doesn't think it's too strange.

Jiang Chenghan paid attention to Xie Huan's expression from the corner of his eye, saw that he was still indifferent, thought for a while, decided to say something harsh, then sighed, and said: "...It's just about Jingshu's life experience, but I think maybe it's not It was my grandfather who said it so simply, otherwise why would my mother-in-law say that Jingshu is a bastard born of unmarried adultery? Although my grandfather said it was just my mother-in-law's utterance..." The word

'unmarried adultery' falls off Into Xie Huan's ears, his footsteps paused indistinctly, his face remained calm, but his lips were tightened for a moment, and his blood was gone.

Jiang Chenghan naturally noticed Xie Huan's strangeness, but he just pretended not to see it, and continued: "...It is related to Jingshu's life experience. Although it is a bit disrespectful, I find it hard to believe what my grandfather said. It's just that the current time A long time ago, my grandfather and mother-in-law refused to say anything, as if they were very taboo, and Xie's family was far away in the capital, so even though I had intentions, I couldn't find out..."

Following Jiang Chenghan's words, Xie Huan's footsteps began to gradually fade away. The ground slowed down, until finally it stopped completely, and his expression was no longer indifferent, but instead full of daze, with a little disbelief emerging faintly in his eyes.

"...What did they say about Shu'er? You told me every single word in detail—"

Jiang Chenghan waited for Xie Huan's words after he had said so much. He told Xie Huan everything he knew.

After Xie Huan listened, his expression became more and more dazed. After a while, he said: "... Shu'er said that Yu'er and her mother were sent back to the hometown of Yan's ancestral home in Qingzhou?"

"That's right." Jiang Chenghan nodded road.

Although Qingzhou is far away from Ningcheng, it is closer to the capital than Ningcheng. If Xie Huan wants to ask for some proof, it is obviously faster to go to Qingzhou to ask Xie's family than to go to the capital to find Xie's father and mother.

"I see." After getting an affirmative answer, Xie Huan didn't want to delay any longer, and immediately got on his horse, and even without saying goodbye to Jiang Chenghan for the last time, he rode his horse and headed directly towards the city gate.

Jiang Chenghan watched his back as he went away, thinking that he didn't need to do anything now, the guess in his heart was free for Xie Huan to confirm, he just needed to take good care of Yan Jingshu and wait for the result.

Thinking of this, seeing that Xie Huan's figure had disappeared from his field of vision, Jiang Chenghan turned around and returned home.