Chapter 72 Separation

Now that the imperial decree has been issued, there is no room for Jiang Chenghan to refuse, so Jiang Chenghan immediately thanked him for accepting it.

"Where is the little grandson?" In addition to issuing the imperial decree, King Chuxiang also wanted to take the little grandson away when he came this time. After Jiang Chenghan received the decree, he got up and asked.

Jiang Chenghan looked at Mo Yan beside Jiajia, and said, "This is His Royal Highness."

Mo Yan was looked at by King Chu Xiang with deep eyes, and the bloody rainy night in the East Palace a few years ago came to mind. , Gently holding Jiajia's hand suddenly tightened.

He still remembered that it was this person who led the imperial guards into the East Palace, slaughtered all the guards of the East Palace, and even captured the father and mother, but he was not afraid of this person. Because when he was hidden in the cabinet by his mother, through the crack of the door, he once met the eyes of this person. He knew that this person had found him, but instead of arresting him, he called away the guards who searched the room.

King Chu Xiang is his savior, he is very grateful to him, but he doesn't want to see him, especially in today's situation. Compared to going back to the palace and continuing to be the emperor's grandson who looks dignified but is actually bullied and unreliable, he would rather be a little companion in Jiang's family. At least in the Jiang family, even if no one in the Jiang family was related to him, they would not ridicule him because he was not good at speaking, or beat him to force him to speak.

But now that his identity has been made public, if he is forced to stay in the Jiang family, it will only bring disaster to the Jiang family. Resisting the reluctance in his heart, he slowly let go of Jiajia's little hand, and walked towards King Chuxiang with heavy steps.

"Brother Mo Yan, where are you going?" Jiajia didn't know what little grandson was, and couldn't understand the imperial decree. Seeing that Mo Yan was about to leave, she hurriedly grabbed him and asked.

Mo Yan's footsteps stopped, his eyes were a little red with discomfort, but he didn't dare to turn his head, let alone say goodbye to Jiajia, if he saw Jiajia's tears, he was afraid that he would not be able to leave.

Yan Jingshu remembered what Jiang Chenghan had said to him earlier, at this moment, he hurriedly stepped forward to hug Jiajia, and said softly: "Jiajia, have you forgotten what Dad told you before? Mo Yan also has family members, and now he has found them." His family, all of them are going home to reunite with their family, which is a good thing, and we all have to be happy for brother Moyan."

Yan Jingshu said what he had already thought to coax Jiajia, and Jiajia realized that Moyan was I'm about to leave Jiang's house. After staying for a while, my eyes became moist all of a sudden, I sniffed my little nose, and said in a crying voice: "Brother Moyan, let's go home and be with the family, but, but brother Moyan will also Come back and see Jiajia."

"Yes." Mo Yan nodded heavily, but still turned his back to Jiajia and dared not look back at him, because he knew he was lying.

If there is no accident, he will probably stay in the palace like those underage princes when he restores his status as the emperor's grandson. The imperial confinement is strict, he is only nine years old, he has no one to rely on, and his seniority is one level lower, so how can he leave the palace at will. Once we say goodbye this time, we don't know what year and month it will be when we meet next time.

Jia Jia was still young, and she believed in Mo Yan very much. After hearing his promise, she let go of his hand and said: "Then Jia Jia is waiting for Mo Yan's brother, and Mo Yan's brother wants to come and see Jia Jia soon. Ah."

Mo Yan still didn't look back, just nodded, and then walked to the side of King Chu Xiang.

King Chuxiang looked down at Mo Yan beside him, and then looked up at Jiajia not far away who was holding back Yan Jingshu with tears in his arms. Some thoughts flashed in his eyes.

After finishing business, King Chu Xiang didn't stay any longer, escorted by the imperial guards, the little grandson got on his horse and left Jiang's house, heading for the palace.

When King Chu Xiang arrived, the full moon banquet had already come to an end, and after he left, most of the guests were about to say goodbye. Compared with the time when they came, in addition to congratulating Jiang Chenghan and Yan Jingshu for being happy with Lin'er, they also congratulated them again for being rewarded by the emperor.

After seeing off the guests, he ordered his servants to clean up the leftovers from the banquet, while Jiang Chenghan himself went back to the main room first. After he washed and bathed, changed his clothes, tidied himself up and returned to the bedroom, but found that Yan Jingshu was nowhere to be found.

The maid who asked about it found out that since Yan Jingshu left silently, she hugged Jiajia back because she was in a bad mood, and she should still be in Jiajia's room at this time.

Jiang Chenghan went to Jiajia's room, and as soon as he entered, he saw Yan Jingshu sitting on a chair, hugging Jiajia who was crying so much that everyone was choking, and couldn't stop comforting him.

Estimated that Yan Jingshu had hugged her for a long time, and was tired of thinking, Jiang Chenghan took Jiajia from Yan Jingshu's arms, and looked at Yan Jingshu again, the clothes on her shoulders were already wet, and Jiajia's eyes were already a little red and swollen. I don't know how long I cried, it made him very distressed.

Silently left, only Jiajia was left. Jiang Chenghan and Yan Jingshu were worried, so they put Jiajia's bedding and things back in the second room of their bedroom, and slept with Jiajia at night.

With the company of her father and father, although Jiajia was very uncomfortable because of Mo Yan's departure, after a few days, her mood gradually recovered, but she was not as cheerful and happy as she was when Mo Yan was there.

Jiang Chenghan saw it in his eyes, and felt very distressed in his heart, but he couldn't get the silent words back, so he had to spend more time with Jiajia with Yan Jingshu, thinking that after a while, he would always be able to slowly come out of.

It's just that not long after, something completely unexpected happened to Jiang Chenghan in the palace. Speaking of which, this matter has something to do with Jiang Chenghan, but it can also be said that it has nothing to do with it. Because the protagonist of this incident is none other than Mo Yan who was taken away from the Jiang family not long ago by King Chu Xiang, and now Xiao Yanchu who has changed back to his original destiny.

Jiang Chenghan didn't know exactly what happened, he only knew that Kangkang's full moon ceremony was less than a month old, and he was only nine years old, and he had no grade. Xiao Yanchu, who was supposed to stay in the palace to be educated, was suddenly named Rui County by the emperor The king was able to go out of the palace to build a mansion.

More than that, according to common sense, although the emperor decreed to allocate the mansion to the prince, not to mention that most of them were after the prince had grown up, because the mansion still needs to be repaired and decorated, etc. It will take a long time, so at least It will take months to move in.

But when it came to Xiao Yanchu's place, from the time the imperial decree was issued to when Xiao Yanchu left the palace and entered the mansion, only ten days had passed. Although the news in the palace was kept under wraps and nothing was leaked out, anyone could guess that something must have happened in the palace, that's why the emperor sent Xiao Yanchu out in such a hurry.

Of course, because Xiao Yanchu was only nine years old after all, he couldn't be left alone to take care of him, so the empress also dispatched nearly a hundred people, including nuns, palace guards, and guards.

But even so, all of a sudden, people in the capital felt a little more sympathy for Xiao Yanchu. Originally, as the son of the crown prince, he would also be the candidate for the crown prince in the future, but first the crown prince was abolished and he lived among the people. After a few years of hard work, he survived until the crown prince was overturned and he was able to restore his status as a nobleman. In the end, he only returned to the palace for a few days. It was also embarrassing to be blasted out again.

After all, he has been raised by his side for a long time, Xiao Yanchu is also a very good child, Jiang Chenghan is also a little worried about him, and because of Jiajia's relationship. So when he heard about this, he went to ask King Chu Xiang, who would have known that this matter was written by King Chu Xiang again.

The matter had to start from the day when Xiao Yanchu was taken away from Jiang's house. Seeing that Jiajia was so reluctant to part with Xiao Yanchu, King Chuxiang moved his mind.

Of course, at that time, he only had some ideas, and he didn't make good ideas. He only asked Xiao Yanchu what he meant in private before, and knew that he had the same thoughts as himself, so he started to implement his plan.

Although it was a plan, it was actually not complicated. It just let the emperor see how Xiao Yanchu was being bullied by his little uncles and uncles. Wang made up for it. And since Xiao Yanchu was conferred the throne, naturally he can no longer stay in the palace, and has to live in his own palace outside the palace.

The emperor already had great trust in King Chuxiang, and even though King Chuxiang took Xiao Yanchu back, he even washed the East Palace with soldiers and blood, so he never guessed that Xiao Yanchu would secretly conspire with King Chuxiang, and the last step Following King Chuxiang's plan step by step, Xiao Yanchu left the palace smoothly.

And Xiao Yanchu has already left the palace, so naturally he is no longer restricted by the imperial palace. He is the largest in the county prince's mansion. With the help of the guards that King Chuxiang transferred in privately, those who see him as young and can't speak, want to control him. His nuns and palace servants were also helpless. In this way, Xiao Yanchu can almost do whatever he wants, such as coming to Jiang's house to see Jiajia.

Jiang Chenghan returned home and told Yan Jingshu about the matter. Yan Jingshu was silent for a long time after hearing this. Although he didn't like King Chuxiang as his father, it was only because of Xie Huan's relationship, and it was impossible for him to be indifferent to the fact that King Chuxiang was working so hard for Jiajia now. , but not yet to the point where he is willing to recognize him.

Jiang Chenghan just told Yan Jingshu everything truthfully, but he didn't say anything else. He respected Yan Jingshu's own opinion on how to treat King Chu Xiang. Then he went to tell Jiajia about this matter, according to what King Chu Xiang said, after Xiao Yanchu sorted out all the affairs in the palace, he could come to see Jiajia in a few days.

Hearing that Moyan's brother was coming to see her, Jiajia was overwhelmed with surprise, and finally showed a long-lost smile from the bottom of her heart. Seeing this, Jiang Chenghan was naturally very happy.

Jiajia was not made to wait too long, and Xiao Yanchu came to Jiang's house within three days. He not only played with Jiajia all afternoon, but also invited Jiajia to play in his palace, and Jiajia immediately agreed.

Because Jiajia couldn't wait to see his silent brother's new home, Yan Jingshu took him to Ruijun Palace the next day.

Although they moved in hastily, Ruijun Prince's Mansion was originally a princely mansion with all necessary regulations, and only Xiao Yanchu was the master, so at the beginning, he only ordered the House of Internal Affairs to organize the main courtyard and the yard first. , the other courtyards were temporarily unusable, so he was not in a hurry to clean them up, which allowed him to move in within ten days.