Chapter 77 Birthday

The next day, Yan Jingshu took Jia Jia to Ruijun Wangfu, had dinner at Ruijun Wangfu at noon, and the father and son returned home in the evening.

After dinner, the two returned to the bedroom to rest, and Jiang Chenghan asked Yan Jingshu: "How is the discussion with uncle on King Chuxiang's birthday?"

Yan Jingshu shook his head when he heard the words, and replied with some helplessness: "I asked my uncle, King Chuxiang, if there is anything he likes, but my uncle couldn't say anything. He just said that as long as it was given by me, King Chuxiang would like it, and I should be the master. But even though I said so, The king of Chu Xiang is distinguished, he has never seen any good things, and he has everything, and I don't know what to prepare as a birthday gift."

Jiang Chenghan thought for a while, and said: "Since it is a gift, it must be given to others who like it, or It's what I want, but if it's King Chu Xiang, he might be more willing to hear your congratulations to him than any treasure."

Yan Jingshu was stunned for a moment, and then fell silent. After a while, he opened his mouth again and said: "...In that case, on the day of King Chuxiang's birthday, our family will go to celebrate his birthday in person."

Not to mention the relationship between King Chuxiang and himself, but he is Jiang Chenghan's boss and once After helping them so much, it is only natural that they come to celebrate their birthday in person.

Jiang Chenghan naturally had no objection, so half a month later, except for Kang Kang who was sent to Anguo Gong's Mansion because he was too young, the family of three came to Chuxiang Prince's Mansion.

The birthday of King Chuxiang was also a big event in Beijing. There was a long line of people offering congratulations at the gate of the palace that day, but most of them just put down the gift list and congratulatory gifts and left, unable to enter the palace, let alone see King Chuxiang .

On that day, Jiang Chenghan and the others were an exception.

Xie Huan naturally knew that Yan Jingshu wanted to bring his family to celebrate King Chu Xiang's birthday, and when Xie Huan knew, Mu Chongyan also knew.

So on his birthday, he deliberately stayed in the palace, and changed into a brand new brocade robe and gold crown, waiting for Yan Jingshu and the others to arrive. In addition, he naturally ordered his servants to wait at the door, and when Yan Jingshu and the others arrived, they would be invited in directly.

That's why Jiang Chenghan's family arrived at the gate of Prince Chuxiang's mansion. Before they could get off the carriage, the steward of the manor came forward with a smile and personally invited them into the mansion.

Ruijun Palace and Chuxiang Palace are closer together, so Xie Huan and Xiao Yanchu came earlier than Jiang Chenghan's family.

When we met, Jia Jia firstly greeted Grandpa Chuxiang Wang in a sensible way, and gave Chuxiang Wang a painting painted by himself as a birthday present, and then went to play with his silent brother, leaving Jiang Chenghan and Yan Jingshu behind. Talk to the adults Xie Huan and Mu Chongyan.

Yan Jingshu was originally a quiet person who didn't like to talk too much, usually she was fine with Jiang Chenghan and Xie Huan, but now facing Mu Chongyan, she was inevitably a little restrained, and she didn't know what to say, so she seemed a little reticent.

Fortunately, Mu Chongyan saw his discomfort and knew that he liked to read, so he took him to his library and let him read at will. On the other hand, he went to the yard, asked his servants to bring many weapons, and tried them out with Jiang Chenghan.

Mu Chongyan also led troops to fight in his early years, but now, although he is getting older, his skills are still not bad, and he is even with Jiang Chenghan.

Not long after, the banquet was ready.

Both Mu Chongyan and Jiang Chenghan were already sweating profusely. They were playing chess with each other, but they didn't intend to end, so Xie Huan had no choice but to stop them.

Both of them didn't dare not listen to Xie Huan's words, so they both stopped immediately, and then went to wash and change their clothes according to Xie Huan's instructions. Like Yan Jingshu who was drunk and almost forgot the time.

Instructing the people who followed Yan Jingshu to wrap everything Yan Jingshu had read and said that they could take away when Yan Jingshu left, Xie Huan took Yan Jingshu to the garden again, found Jiajia and the little Huangsun who were having a good time, and went back together. In the main hall.

At this time, Jiang Chenghan and Mu Chongyan also came to the main hall after changing their clothes. Once everyone has arrived, the table can begin.

Jiang Chenghan and Yan Jingshu's family came to celebrate his birthday in person, which was the best birthday gift for Mu Chongyan. When I was happy, I couldn't help drinking too much, and I didn't want to lose to Jiang Chenghan, my son-in-law, so when the banquet was over, although people couldn't see it, Xie Huan, who was familiar with his temperament, knew that he was already drunk .

Fearing that Mu Chongyan would lose his composure after getting drunk, Xie Huan planned to leave with Yan Jingshu's family. Although Mu Chongyan was drunk, he still recognized him and held on to his sleeve. Not wanting to let Yan Jingshu and the others see, Xie Huan had no choice but to let Yan Jingshu and the others go first, and stay temporarily by himself.

Helping Mu Chongyan to lie down on the couch, Xie Huan went to get him the quilt again, and Mu Chongyan muttered to himself: "If I can have today, even if I die at this moment, I am worth it."

Xie Huan Frowning, he said, "Don't talk nonsense about whether you're dead or not."

Mu Chongyan turned his head to look at him, blinked his eyes as if he wanted to see Xie Huan more clearly, and then said with a smile, "If I die, you should Are you happy? After I die, no one will pester you and bother you every day."

Xie Huan frowned more tightly, trying to say something, but in the end he didn't say anything. There was really nothing to say, so he just stepped forward to cover Mu Chongyan with the quilt, and then planned to leave.

Unexpectedly, just as he stood up straight, he felt his waist tighten, and his whole body was hooked by Mu Chongyan's waist, and he fell down on Mu Chongyan's body.

Xie Huan wanted to break away from Mu Chongyan, but Mu Chongyan's two arms seemed to be made of iron, firmly imprisoned around his waist, preventing him from moving.

Xie Huan's expression became colder, and he stretched out his hand to reach for a pot of asparagus placed on the flower stand in front of the couch, and at this moment, Mu Chongyan's dreamy words came from under him, "...I won't give up Yours, I won't die, you are mine, the father of my child, even if I die in the future, I will be buried with you, buried with you, buried with you..." The

voice gradually became weaker and finally disappeared. , Xie Huan stretched out his hand reaching asparagus and stopped in mid-air. After a while, he withdrew his hand, pulled away Mu Chongyan's arm, which was weakened by falling asleep, and straightened up.

Looking down at Mu Chongyan's sleeping face on the couch, Xie Huan's lips moved slightly, and he said three words silently-"I know...

" They should go separately, but Xiao Yanchu said that he had something to discuss with Jiang Chenghan and Yan Jingshu, so he went to Jiang's house with Jiang Chenghan and Yan Jingshu.

Jiajia had the habit of taking a nap, so when he got home Jiang Chenghan carried him back to his room to rest, while Yan Jingshu took Xiao Yanchu to the main hall to talk.

When Jiang Chenghan settled down and Jiajia also came to the main hall, Xiao Yanchu stood up and walked to Jiang Chenghan and Yan Jingshu. Uncle, this junior has a presumptuous request, I hope you two can agree. I want Jiajia to be my companion, so you can rest assured that I will take good care of Jiajia and will not let him suffer any grievances."

Unexpectedly, Xiao Yanchu would make such a request. Jiang Chenghan and Yan Jingshu looked at each other, not knowing how to reply to Xiao Yanchu.

If they were not aware of Xiao Yanchu's temperament, they would probably think that Xiao Yanchu's request was due to his relationship with Jiajia as a playmate in Ningcheng before his identity was restored.

But even so, Jiajia is only six years old after all, Jiang Chenghan and Yan Jingshu may not be completely at ease even if they are under their noses every day, let alone leave home to go to other places alone. Moreover, Jiajia is a twin, it was okay when she was young, but now that she is getting older, she has to consider some concerns.

No need to say anything, just a look, Jiang Chenghan and Yan Jingshu understood each other's intentions, but before they could politely refuse Xiao Yanchu's request, Jiajia, who was supposed to be sleeping in their own room, suddenly ran in with something in his hand.

"Brother Moyan, you haven't left yet? That's great." Jiajia was still wearing her sleeping underwear, when she entered the room and saw Xiao Yanchu, her eyes lit up, and she ran towards him directly.

Then he handed the things in his hand to Xiao Yanchu, and said: "Brother Moyan, this is the portrait I promised you earlier, I almost forgot."

"It was done so quickly? Jiajia is really amazing." Xiao Yanchu praised, took the scroll and opened it, and it was his own portrait on the scroll. Although the brushstrokes are still a little immature, anyone can see the resemblance to him.

"Jiajia, come here and put on some clothes."

Jiajia suddenly remembered this before going to bed, and was afraid that Xiao Yanchu had already left, so she got up in a hurry, didn't even care about putting on clothes, found the painting and ran away Come. Yan Jingshu disapproved of his recklessness, but she didn't scold him in front of Xiao Yanchu, she just took the clothes from the chasing servant girl and put them on for Jiajia.

Jiang Chenghan looked at Jiajia and looked up at Xiao Yanchu with a smiling face when Yan Jingshu was dressing him. After thinking about it, he asked Jiajia: "Jiajia, do you want to be able to study with Brother Moyan every day? Is it?"

Jiajia turned her head to look at Jiang Chenghan, tilted her head, thought for a while, and then asked, "Is it the same as when Brother Moyan was still at our house?"

Jiang Chenghan shook his head and said, "No Same, not at our house, but at brother Mo Yan's house, would you like to?"

Jia Jia opened her small rosy mouth, blinked her eyes at Jiang Chenghan and Yan Jingshu, then turned her head to look at Xiao Yanchu who was looking at him expectantly, struggled for a while, then frowned and said: "I want to be with Mo Mo Brother Yan reads and plays together, and also wants to be with daddy, father and younger brother, can't we all be together?"

Hearing this answer, Jiang Chenghan was not surprised, although he didn't want to disappoint Jiajia, he couldn't tell. The word 'OK' comes.

Just when Jiang Chenghan was about to say something more, Xiao Yanchu suddenly said: "Of course!"

Jiang Chenghan, Yan Jingshu, and Jiajia all looked at him immediately.

Xiao Yanchu walked in front of Jiajia, knelt down and looked him in the eye, and said with a warm smile: "From now on, I will pick you up to the county prince's mansion after half hour every day, and we will read, draw and play games together, and I will send you off at Shenshi in the afternoon. You go home. This way you can be with me, Uncle Jiang, Uncle Yan, and Kangkang every day, okay?"

"Okay!" Jiajia was happy when she heard that she could be with everyone every day Immediately responded loudly.

"Uncle Jiang, Uncle Yan..." Xiao Yanchu looked at Jiang Chenghan and Yan Jingshu again. Although Jiajia was willing, his two fathers had to agree.

When Yan Jingshu heard that Xiao Yanchu was willing to take Jiajia to and from him every day, and that Jiajia didn't need to spend the night at the Prince's Mansion, Yan Jingshu's heart relaxed a little. Seeing that Jiajia was also looking at her expectantly, she said something when she refused. No more exports.

Thinking that Xie Huan was also in the Prince's Mansion of Ruijun, plus a King Chuxiang who came over the wall without invitation every day, with them looking after him, he was no worse than himself and Jiang Chenghan.

Thinking of this, Yan Jingshu turned to look at Jiang Chenghan. There is no need to say anything, just a look in the eyes, and the two understand each other's meaning.

Knowing that Jiang Chenghan had the same thoughts as her own, Yan Jingshu smiled, and finally nodded under the watchful eyes of Jiajia and Xiao Yanchu.