Chapter 69 The Second Child

That's all for the old doctor, but you can't accept all these things sent by King Chu Xiang. Otherwise, even if Jiang Chenghan can seal the mouth of the servants in the family, he is not afraid of 10,000, just in case. With so many things piled up at home, it is Yan Jingshu's most important time now. What if someone is accidentally discovered and frightens people? manage?

It's just that no matter what Jiang Chenghan said, the person who brought the things would not drive the car back as it was, and only said that he dared not disobey the master's order.

Just when Jiang Chenghan was in a dilemma and didn't know what to do, he was also thinking about Mu Chongyan's saying that he would send an imperial physician here, and Xie Huan, who was worried about something going wrong, came to visit.

As soon as he saw the car and heard Jiang Chenghan's words, Xie Huan couldn't help scolding Mu Chongyan in his heart. But scolding or scolding, the matter still needs to be resolved, so he stepped forward, rummaged through the things in the car, and took out a box of high-quality bird's nest, a fist-sized exquisite ball made of gold and silver, and a set of ancient books .

Hand over all these things to Jiang Chenghan, ask him to bring them to Yan Jingshu, and tell Yan Jingshu that they are all given by him. When Mu Chongyan sent these people, he also knew that it was impossible to say that he sent them, and he would not mind if he said so.

After finishing speaking, Xie Huan asked the servants of Chuxiang Palace to turn around and drive the car back to Chuxiang Palace. The boy was afraid that his lord would not dare to punish him, so Xie Huan didn't make things difficult for him, so he also sat in the car and went to Chuxiang Palace with him to explain to Mu Chongyan in person. Seeing this, the boy drove the carriage away from the gate of Jiang's house.

However, when Xie Huan really met Mu Chongyan, whether to explain to him or something else, only the two of them knew.

Seeing that Xie Huan had solved the trouble for him, Jiang Chenghan took the old lady doctor into the house with the things Xie Huan specially picked out.

Yan Jingshu saw that he had only been out for a cup of tea, so she brought back a bunch of things, and brought back a strange old man, very surprised.

Jiang Chenghan said that the things were sent by Xie Huan to him and Jiajia, and the old man was a doctor with superb medical skills. After handing it over to him, he left first.

Since it was Xie Huan's kindness, Yan Jingshu didn't say anything else, she just wanted to thank her uncle when she saw her next time.

The doctor who treated Yan Jingshu before was also a very well-known old doctor in the capital, and the prescriptions prescribed for Yan Jingshu were also very suitable. Therefore, after the old doctor had seen Yan Jingshu and read the old doctor's prescription, he did not He didn't prescribe any new prescriptions, but gave Jiang Chenghan a few recipes of royal medicinal food for Yan Jingshu to take tonic every day.

After Xie Huan met King Chuxiang, Jiang Chenghan didn't know what he said. Anyway, the Chuxiang Palace didn't send another truckload of things to him, but Xie Huan, every ten days and a half months. I will come to Jiang's house and bring some things to Yan Jingshu and Jiajia at the same time.

Jiang Chenghan knew where these things came from, so he accepted them every time. It's just that sometimes it was said that it was given by Xie Huan, sometimes it was said that it was given by the Duke's Mansion, and sometimes it was said that it was bought by myself, which took a lot of thinking.

Yan Jingshu started a life of raising a child without going out of the door, and Jiang Chenghan sent a letter to Kou Shijun and Xi Muyuan in Ningcheng, explaining that he would stay in the capital, and entrusted them to help him deal with it Not long after some incidents in Ning Cheng, under Mu Chongyan's arrangement, he entered the Audit Division.

Although the head of the inspection department, King Chuxiang, is his new father-in-law, after Jiang Chenghan entered the inspection department, he still started as a low-level job post, and King Chuxiang did not show special care for Jiang Chenghan in the inspection department. He also specially asked Jiang Chenghan's boss to send more errands to Jiang Chenghan.

But Jiang Chenghan didn't feel dissatisfied at all, because he understood that King Chu Xiang did this to train him, so that he could adapt to the Audit Division as soon as possible and get used to the life of the Audit Division.

After all, the people in the inspection department are all very capable, and they are famous in the whole Daqi, and they are under the command of King Chu Xiang, so ordinary people always pay attention to them, let alone someone like Jiang Chenghan who came in through the back door.

In his previous life, Jiang Chenghan was an undercover agent for more than ten years. He had never dealt with any kind of people or experienced any kind of dangerous crisis, not to mention that he had been in the army for many years in this life, and he had entered and exited the battlefield frequently, so he had no fear of the inspectorate. .

After entering the Audit Department, he ignored any intentional or unintentional prying and exclusion from his colleagues, and only focused on his own errands. No matter how cumbersome, troublesome and insignificant things were assigned to him, he took them calmly and seriously. Finish. Gradually, the strange eyes that fell on him became less and less as time went by, and he became more and more comfortable in the Audit Division.

Soon, several months passed. After Yan Jingshu's long and careful recuperation, her fetal image was already stable, and her figure was rounded. She was pregnant for nine months smoothly. Got a boost.

As for the son of Duke Zhenguo who has been eyeing Jiang Chenghan and King Kang who doesn't know whether he is an enemy or a friend, because Yan Jingshu has Anguo Duke's mansion on the surface, and King Chuxiang's protection in secret, there is nothing wrong with it, but Jiang Chenghan, on the other hand, came out. Several dangers were encountered during the mission, but they were all saved in the end.

At the same time, Jiang Chenghan also took advantage of the inspection department's convenience to start an investigation on the prince of Zhen Guogong and Kang Wang. However, the time is still short, and the resources he can get are limited, but he hasn't found anything particularly useful.

In a blink of an eye, Yan Jingshu's labor period came. Jiang Chenghan specifically told his superiors these days not to give him any assignments, but to allow him to stay and work in the audit department so that he can rush to work as quickly as possible when someone from home calls him. go back.

But Yan Jingshu had already given birth once, and had experience, so she felt the labor pains. Maybe she didn't send someone to call Jiang Chenghan immediately after she was about to give birth. It wasn't until the evening when he started to really mobilize and was about to call Jiang Chenghan, that Jiang Chenghan happened to come back from his office.

Just like the previous time, Jiang Chenghan ignored Mrs. Wen's persuasion and insisted on staying with Yan Jingshu in the delivery room. Fortunately, this time the little guy is also a well-behaved and caring person, and he didn't bother Yan Jingshu too much. Only half an hour after Jiang Chenghan came back, the child was born safely, a fat boy weighing seven catties.

Mrs. Yan, Xie Huan, and Mr. An also got the letter and rushed over. After Yan Jing finished giving birth, Jiang Chenghan took a look at the child and asked Mrs. Wen to take the child out to Mrs. Yan and others. With the assistance of Yan Jingshu, she simply cleaned up and scrubbed her, then wrapped her in a quilt and carried her into their bedroom.

After Yan Jingshu was settled, Mrs. Yan and others came to see Yan Jingshu, and put the child beside him.

After the child was born, he had to choose a name. This time, Jiang Chenghan was not strong, and he was asked to choose the name for the child. Jiang Chenghan had already thought about it a few times before, but in fact it was the name he had prepared for Jiajia before. In the end, he discussed with Yan Jingshu and settled on the word 'Rongkang'.

Jiang Chenghan doesn't have any special expectations for his children, as long as they grow up safely and healthy, that's enough.

Three days after the delivery, Yan Jingshu was able to go to the ground, and it happened to be the child's baptism. Compared with the previous time in Ningcheng, this time because there were more An Guogong, sister-in-law Shen and brother Xin, the baptism ceremony was obviously much more lively.

Although Mu Chongyan didn't come, he also let Xie Huan add a gift for himself.

A few days later, Yan Jingshu's body had almost recovered, and the king of Chu Xiang was already too anxious to die. Jiang Chenghan invited Xie Huan to his home on one of his ten days off.

"What's the matter? Is something wrong?" Seeing that Jiang Chenghan and Xie Huan looked a little inexplicably solemn, they sent all the servants down, even the baby was carried by the wet nurse, and only the three of them were left in the room. People, Yan Jingshu is a little inexplicable.

Jiang Chenghan looked at Xie Huan, Xie Huan didn't show his face, but only he knew that his palms were already wet at this time, he sat opposite Yan Jingshu, and after a long silence, he slowly said: "... , I got acquainted with King Chuxiang because I was selected into the palace as the emperor's companion..."

Yan Jingshu already knew these things, and didn't understand why Xie Huan said these things at this time, but he didn't interrupt Xie Huan either. He still listened quietly, until he heard Xie Huan say that he had sex with the drunk King Chuxiang, and then his eyes widened in disbelief.

However, this was only the beginning. Xie Huan found out that he was pregnant, but the child died young. When he saw Yan Jingshu many years later, Jiang Chenghan's words made him suspicious. He rushed back to the capital and heard that Xie's father finally admitted it.

"...I'm sorry that I didn't tell you all this until today. When I saw you in Ningcheng, you already had a peaceful life and family. I don't intend to disrupt your life, and I don't want you to know that there is someone like me. Failed to protect you, irresponsible father, just want to be with you as an uncle, that's enough. But later Cheng Han knew about it, and he told me, it's not fair to you, you I have the right to know my own life experience. Moreover, many things happened after I entered Beijing, and the reappearance of King Chu Xiang made me finally change my original decision... I don't expect you to forgive me, and I don't want to defend myself What, I just want you to know that you are not a child abandoned by your parents. Although I conceived you under such circumstances, I still look forward to your birth, and I even named you Rong Jia..."

Xie Huan said a lot. Although he thought he was ready to be blamed and alienated by Yan Jingshu, he still had some expectations deep in his heart.

But Yan Jingshu remained silent all the time. He didn't even look up at Xie Huan. He just lowered his head slightly, didn't speak, and couldn't show any emotion. He just held Jiang Chenghan's trembling hands tightly, revealing His restless heart.

Jiang Chenghan has been by Yan Jingshu's side all the time. Seeing this, he winked at Xie Huan. Xie Huan then stopped talking, his heart was astringent, and it seemed a bit difficult to speak again, saying: "...Time is not enough It's getting late, I'll go back first."

After finishing speaking, he stood up, and seeing that Yan Jingshu still didn't respond, he couldn't help showing a bit of sadness on his face, and then turned around without saying anything more. go outside.

"I'll see off uncle." Jiang Chenghan stroked Yan Jingshu's back and whispered to him.

Yan Jingshu didn't speak, but let go of Jiang Chenghan's hand.

Xie Huan, who had already reached the door, heard Jiang Chenghan's voice, and said, "You don't need to see me off, you can accompany Jingshu." After leaving the

gate of Jiang's house, Xie Huan walked towards Mushan Academy with weak steps. Going, he was so dazed that he didn't even notice that there was an extra person in front of him, and bumped into him straight away.

Sighing, he caught the person who ran into his arms, and without waiting for Xie Huan to react, Mu Chongyan directly picked up the person and put him into the carriage beside him, and then he got into the carriage.