Chapter 66

Leaving Chuxiang Prince's Mansion in a state of confusion, Xie Huan walked on the street alone, feeling unprecedented confusion and bewilderment, as well as being at a loss.

At that time, he accidentally had a relationship with Mu Chongyan, which caused a change in his physique. He could no longer marry a wife, took the imperial examination, became an official, and was rejected by his family. His only child died when he was born. Wife, under repeated blows, he was so disillusioned that he no longer had the slightest nostalgia for the capital, so he left the capital with his teacher, and he left the capital for twenty years.

Once, he thought that he would never return to the capital, but after learning that his nephew Yan Jingshu had married into Ningcheng from the letter sent by his senior brother, he was worried about Yan Jingshu, so he went to visit him. It was the child I thought died young back then.

His withered and dead heart seemed to come back to life in an instant. Xie Huan was grateful and rejoiced, and at the same time swore that even if he couldn't recognize Yan Jingshu, even if he couldn't hear Yan Jingshu call him daddy, he would stay by his side forever, watching him , guard him.

As for Yan Jingshu's other father, Mu Chongyan, he thought at the time that Yan Jingshu grew up in Yan's family, even if he was not qualified to take Yan Jingshu back from Yan's family, let alone didn't even know Yan Jingshu existed, and even more so. Mu Chongyan who has nothing to do with him. Also in order not to affect Yan Jingshu's current peaceful life, he originally planned to never let them know the real relationship with each other.

But when he came to Beijing this time, Jiang Chenghan had an accident first, which forced him to have contact with Mu Chongyan again, and Mu Chongyan still has not let go of his obsession with him even after twenty years. Once, he wanted to keep him in the capital completely.

Although Mu Chongyan didn't say it clearly, he could feel it. Even if Jiang Chenghan rejected him this time and decided to return to Ningcheng, I'm afraid he wouldn't let it go, and would definitely think of another way to keep him. Come on, I don't know what to do to Jiang Chenghan and Yan Jingshu at that time, this is completely unacceptable to Xie Huan.

But if he followed Mu Chongyan's wishes and stayed in the capital, then sooner or later the relationship between the two would not be concealed. How would he face Yan Jingshu and his parents? Or he could stay by himself so that Jiang Chenghan and Yan Jingshu could leave, but he was afraid that it would be difficult for him to see Yan Jingshu again, so how could he be willing...

The more Xie Huan thought about it, the more difficult he was, and he didn't know what to do until the next day when he came to meet Jiang Chenghan. When we met again, he didn't even think of a way to get the best of both worlds.

Jiang Chenghan arrived at the teahouse ahead of time. As soon as Xie Huan came in, he saw Xie Huan's haggard expression, and he suddenly understood what was going on, but he got up and asked Xie Huan to do it, poured tea for Xie Huan, and asked: " Uncle, have you met King Chuxiang?"

Xie Huan nodded, and then said: "It is true that someone is trying to harm you. According to King Chuxiang, the prince of the Duke of Zhen is still going to Ningxia outside the capital. Fortunately, you didn't take Jingshu and Jiajia and they left Beijing rashly, otherwise the consequences would be disastrous."

The guard who escorted Princess Danu to Beijing with Jiang Chenghan before was already in the lieutenant general after the assassination was resolved. He returned to Ningcheng first, and Jiang Chenghan got an extra month of family leave from Kou Shijun, so he was able to stay in the capital for a longer period of time.

But in this way, when Jiang Chenghan was about to return to Ningcheng, there would only be their family of three and the accompanying servants. In this way, it's okay if there are some small thieves on the road who are powerful. Jiang Chenghan himself didn't say that the guards he brought were somewhat capable after his training, but for the siege of deliberately ambushing, the result is unknown.

Jiang Chenghan didn't expect that the son of the Duke of Zhen still had a heart for him after so long, but now that he knew his murderous intentions for him, even if he managed to escape the siege and return to Ningcheng, But to be thought of by such a person all the time, after all, it is hard to feel at ease, so it is necessary to completely eliminate this threat.

Thinking of this, Jiang Chenghan couldn't help but looked up at Xie Huan, thought for a while, and said: "If you can escape for a while, you won't be able to escape for a lifetime. The matter of the son of the Duke of Zhenguo must be completely resolved, so you need to stay in the capital. It can only be done with the help of the King of Chuxiang, and in the future, I am afraid that His Highness the King of Chuxiang will be troubled a lot..."

After all, without the help of the King of Chuxiang, he would not be able to stay in the capital justifiably.

Xie Huan pursed his lips. Why didn't he know this, but hearing that Jiang Chenghan already had plans to stay in Beijing, made him a little anxious about his relationship with Mu Chongyan.

Jiang Chenghan didn't seem to see anything, but he still said to himself: "...Speaking of which, I don't know King Chuxiang well, and it's thanks to my uncle that I can get him to take care of me so much. The King of Xiang is so good, but I never heard about it from my uncle before."

Xie Huan came back to his senses, paused and said, "It's just that I had a little friendship when I was young. I haven't been back to Beijing for many years, and I haven't contacted him for many years."

Jiang Chenghan smiled, and said again: "So that's the case. The King of Chuxiang is a long-term lover. He hasn't seen him for many years, but he still treats his uncle as before."

Xie Huan looked at Jiang Chenghan. It seemed that there was something in the words, so he didn't speak for a while.

Jiang Chenghan seemed to remember something, and suddenly said: "Speaking of which, the year Jingshu was born seems to be the same year that King Chuxiang got married, and uncle seems to have left Beijing in that year, too?"

"...What do you want ?" What do you want to say?" Xie Huan's heart skipped a beat, and Jiang Chenghan's pointed words made his face tense up unconsciously, and his voice became a little hoarse.

Jiang Chenghan didn't want to force Xie Huan too much, but today, it's about Yan Jingshu and the future of the whole family, he doesn't want to, and he can't continue to be confused.

"Uncle, Jingshu, he is actually the child of you and King Chu Xiang?"

Although he was already prepared, Xie Huan stood up abruptly after hearing Jiang Chenghan's question. He stared at Jiang Chenghan, his lips trembling slightly, "You, you..." After a long time, there was no answer. What more can I say.

Seeing this, Jiang Chenghan sighed secretly in his heart, but he kept some words in his heart for a long time, and when it was time to say them, he simply said: "When I first met you, I thought it was very strange, Jing Shu It is obviously not the child of your mother-in-law, and you have no blood relationship with you, but Jingshu and your appearance are very similar. Later, I learned that you left home shortly after Jingshu was born, which made me feel sad. A guess.

But the guess at that time was just a guess, and I couldn't be sure, but later you obviously left Ningcheng, but you went back and forth, and finally expressed that you would stay in Ningcheng and stay with Jingshu. Although You did not admit your relationship with Jingshu, but this is enough to confirm my guess.

As for your denial, I know that you have been alone for the past twenty years, so I thought you might have something to hide, even if I say it You may not admit your guess, so you didn't say much, let alone mention it to Jing Shu. But this trip to the capital, the appearance of King Chuxiang, and his actions made me have to tell you I have doubts about my relationship with him, and Jingshu's relationship with him.

Regarding Jingshu's life experience, my own future, and the future of our family, I hope my uncle can tell me all the truth, King Chuxiang What is the relationship with you, uncle? Is Jing Shu's other father really him? Or someone else. But no matter who it is, I think Jing Shu has the right to know the truth about his life experience. "

After Jiang Chenghan finished speaking, he looked at Xie Huan silently, waiting for Xie Huan's answer.

Xie Huan was already in a deep daze. Jiang Chenghan's words seemed to tear open the most secret corner of his heart, revealing everything that was hidden in the deepest part of his heart that was unknown to others. naked exposed.

After a while, Xie Huancai smiled wryly, and he slowly sat back on the chair. When he looked up at Jiang Chenghan again, he couldn't hide his face anymore, revealing the truest emotions in his heart, guilt, remorse , restlessness, all kinds of mixed emotions made him no longer look calm as before.

"...You are right. Jingshu has the right to know his own life experience, and your guesses and doubts are also correct. I... am indeed Jingshu's biological father, and King Chuxiang... is Jingshu Another father..." Xie Huan closed his eyes and finally revealed the secret he had kept for twenty years.

Jiang Chenghan still didn't speak, just quietly listening to Xie Huan continue talking about the old things.

The biggest secret has been confessed, and there is no need to hide anything else, so Xie Huan did not pause at all, and slowly told the story of the year...

"...I never thought about it at that time. I would be pregnant, and when I knew it, Jingshu had been there for six months, and I couldn't have another abortion, so I had to give birth to him. The twin sons are not easy to have children, and I can no longer remarry. Jingshu is the only heir in my life. Although his appearance was not what I wanted, I still look forward to his birth, thinking that even if he cannot be called a father and son in an open and aboveboard manner, it will be the same to adopt him as an adopted son in the future. But I didn't expect that I would not have the father and son with him after all. Fate. After I fell asleep and woke up due to the exhaustion of childbirth, my father told me that my child died at birth..."

Speaking of this, Xie Huan recalled the pain and despair when he heard that the child was no longer there , The eye sockets instantly turned red.

Jiang Chenghan wanted to comfort him, but he didn't know what to say for a while.

Fortunately, everything has passed, Yan Jingshu is fine now, Xie Huan just couldn't restrain himself from bringing up the past, but he soon calmed down and continued talking.

"...Although I know that Jingshu is the child I gave birth to back then, Jingshu was already married to you at that time, and the old lady of the Yan family and Duke An also treated him as their own. I don't want to disturb his peaceful life. I don't want him to know that he was born under such circumstances, and his other father didn't even know his existence..."

"... Originally, I wanted to keep this matter hidden from anyone, but When I returned to Beijing this time, Mu Chongyan still treated me..." Xie Huan was a little embarrassed to say these things in front of Jiang Chenghan, a junior, and then continued after a pause: "...But, I didn't even expect that you But after seeing Mu Chongyan once, he guessed his real intention, and asked me directly, so that I can no longer hide this matter..."

After Xie Huan finished speaking, Jiang Chenghan didn't speak for a moment. He once thought that there might be something hidden about Yan Jingshu's life experience, but he didn't expect that Xie Huan was conceived by force. No wonder Mrs. Xie insulted Yan Jingshu like that at the beginning, and no wonder Xie Huan was unwilling to confess his identity to Yan Jingshu...

After a long silence, Jiang Chenghan said: "Uncle, what happened back then was not your fault. I won't blame you either, so please go back with me and tell him all this. It's not fair to him to keep it hidden from him. He is the most qualified, most entitled, and should know all this People who belong to you."

At this point, Xie Huan also knew that there was no need to hide anymore, although he was a little uneasy about Yan Jingshu's reaction, he still nodded, then stood up, and planned to go back to Jiang's house with Jiang Chenghan to see Yan Jingshu.