Chapter 12 Plan

Returning Yan Jingshu's punishment right to An Guogong, Yan Jingshu ignored the reactions of others, turned to look at Mrs. Yan, and said: "Grandson is a little tired, I want to go back to rest, and come back tomorrow to say hello to grandma."

" Okay, go back and have a good rest, Nanny An, take the Second Young Master back to Mingxuan yourself." Yan Jingshu's face was so pale that there was hardly any blood, and Mrs. Yan was always serious and she couldn't see anything on the ground, but her heart was really distressed.

"Shu'er..." Yan Jingshu was supported by Nanny An and turned around and walked out. When he passed An Guogong, An Guogong called Yan Jingshu reluctantly. He wanted to say something, but he didn't know what to say for a while.

Yan Jingshu didn't seem to hear An Guogong's voice, he didn't even look at An Guogong, he didn't pause, and walked directly in front of An Guogong without stopping.

An Guogong was stunned, Yan Jingshu's ignorance was completely unexpected, and seeing Yan Jingshu's thin and thin back who was being supported to walk away slowly, he felt a sudden pain in his heart, opened his mouth, but couldn't say anything anymore .

Yan Jingshu left just like that, but Yan Jingyu was overjoyed. She had just felt her father's attitude softened and knew that he still loved her after all. At this time, Yan Jingshu asked her father to decide how to punish her. She believed that she would beg again. , father will not be too cruel to himself.

The Xie family is not as optimistic as Yan Jingyu. Yan Jingshu seems to be unable to bear to punish Yan Jingyu, and handed over the decision-making power to An Guogong, but he is advancing by retreating, especially in the end when he left sadly and silently, which made An Guogong treat him even more. The more she feels sorry for her, the more angry she is at Yan Jingyu, the culprit who caused all this.

Sure enough, before Yan Jingyu cried and begged with An Guogong a few more times, An Guogong's face was sullen, and he waved his big hand and ordered: "Come on, send the third lady to the ancestral hall!"

"Father..." Yan Jingyu was stunned The red and swollen eyes that were crying with tears were wide open, full of unbelievable shock.

It wasn't until the servants came to send Yan Jingyu to the ancestral hall under the order of Duke An that she came to her senses, struggled desperately and shouted, "I won't go, I won't go, father, please, mother, save me!" Save my daughter, mother—"

Xie's heart ached, but the matter had come to an end, she had seen that An Guogong would never change his mind at this moment, so she had to grit her teeth and endure, and even took the initiative to persuade and comfort her daughter, so that her daughter could calm down Come down, just to avoid angering An Guogong even more and causing more severe punishment.

"It's okay, Yu'er is good, with mother here, mother will accompany you, don't be afraid..." Under Xie's gentle and patient comfort, Yan Jingyu also knew that there was no room for change. Although she was still crying, she also He didn't dare to make trouble anymore, but kept holding onto Xie Shi's sleeve tightly, as if he was afraid that Xie Shi would leave her behind.

"Master, please let my concubine personally send Yu'er, otherwise she will look like this..." Mrs. Xie begged An Guogong again.

An Guogong didn't want to see Yan Jingyu making a fuss anymore, so he waved his big hand, as if he followed Xie.

After Xie Shi and Yan Jingyu also left, the room became quiet. Thinking of everything that happened just now, thinking of Yan Jingshu, An Guogong felt more and more uncomfortable, and he sighed a little, and he felt a little tired.

Mrs. Yan didn't have the slightest sympathy for him, she didn't even want to say a word to him right now, she just said lightly: "You go back too, let me be clean.

" Mrs. Yan confided, but seeing that Mrs. Yan's eyes were closed, and she couldn't hide her impatience, she had to swallow it back embarrassingly, and said in shame: "Is it the son? I disturbed the mother, so the mother Rest well, and my son will come to see you tomorrow."

Leaving Rong'an Courtyard, Duke An originally wanted to visit Yan Jingshu, but thought that Yan Jingshu should be resting now, and was afraid of disturbing him, so he went back to Canglan Courtyard.

In the study of Canglan Courtyard, An Guogong sat alone for a long time. Thinking that he has only three children in his life, the eldest son is a boy, who is also very intelligent and stable, but due to premature birth, he has been in poor health since he was a child, and even before he was twenty years old, he was sent to a white-haired man to a black-haired man , leaving only a posthumous son to chat with for comfort.

Although the remaining two children are twins and the other is a girl, their palms and backs are full of flesh, and his love for the two children is also the same, and he hopes that the two brothers and sisters can watch and help each other, but now there is a quarrel. Such a calamity came, apart from heartache and anger, it also made him suffer a deep blow.

Just when An Guogong was thinking about how to make up for Yan Jingshu, discipline Yan Jingyu, and let the two return to their former harmony and closeness, Mrs. Xie returned from the ancestral hall.

As the first rank of the Duke's wife, Mrs. Xie has always been dignified and meticulous in her dressing and dressing, which can be called a model. However, after today's tossing, she has no time to take care of these, and the description is obviously a bit more distressed and sad than usual. .

However, if something like this happened to her own children, if she only cared about maintaining her appearance and makeup, it would make people look at her instead.

"How's Yu'er?" An Guogong asked.

Mrs. Xie wiped the tears from the corners of her eyes, and said: "Drinking the sedative medicine prescribed by the doctor, I am now falling asleep in the ancestral hall. According to the master's order, no one is left in the ancestral hall, and the doors and windows are closed. Don't worry, master. "

Hearing the complaints in Xie's words, An Guogong sighed, and said helplessly: "I know you think I'm cruel, but you don't even think about it, how can Yu'er let go of such a thing? What? Besides, if I don't punish her severely, and don't vent my anger on Shu'er's behalf, Shu'er will always have this thorn in her heart, and she will feel that we are partial.

We are getting old, and one day we have to leave first, the boss is gone, and Brother Xin is still young, and the family still has to rely on Shu'er to support the family. If Shu'er has a grudge against Yu'er in his heart, when Yu'er gets married, he will be there. When her husband's family was wronged, no one stood up for her. So I thought, it's better to let her suffer more at this time, so that she can remember it for a long time, and she will not dare to do such nonsense in the future, and Shu'er can have an explanation.

Besides, you also know Shu'er's temperament, he is the most soft-hearted and generous, and he loves Yu'er the most since he was a child. Even though he was angry with Yu'er, seeing that Yu'er had suffered a great crime, he would not be angry for long. By then, their brother and sister would be in harmony as before, wouldn't it be great? "

An Guogong said all his painstaking plans, and learned that although he punished Yan Jingyu, he was really thinking of Yan Jingyu. Xie's expression gradually eased, and he seemed to hang his head in shame. Said: "...It's my concubine who is stupid, who didn't expect the master's good intentions, and wrongly blamed the master. "

You and I, there is no need to do this." "An Guogong didn't care about Mrs. Xie's complaints about him. After all, Mrs. Xie was a woman, she was always more emotional than rational, and she was eager to love women, so it was understandable.

Mr. An was very considerate of Mrs. Xie, but he didn't know What's more, Mrs. Xie agreed with his words, but she never thought of saving Yan Jingyu from the ancestral hall.

It is true that An Guogong's words are very reasonable, but since Yan Jingshu was never taken seriously, he never For Mrs. Xie, who thought about counting on Yan Jingshu, it was meaningless. As for Yan Jingshu's complaints, she is Yan Jingshu's mother, and her filial piety is greater than the sky. No matter how dissatisfied Yan Jingshu is, she can only bear it.

Xie thinks so , I heard An Guogong say again: "This time something like this happened, the servants around Yu'er were changed as you arranged before, and Shu'er...you can ask him what he means. The ones he likes will be kept, and the others will be exchanged together, and then the ones chosen will be given to him. As for Li Wang, Qiulan, that Biyun, and their family members, I will deal with them personally. "At the end, An Guogong's tone became cold.

Obviously, the three of them might not be able to see the sun tomorrow, and as for their relatives, it would be difficult for them to stay in the Duke's mansion.

"Master doesn't say anything, I know it personally, so I will do it myself." Mrs. Xie nodded, got up after speaking, and ordered the little maid to call the lady in charge of personnel affairs.

Knowing that people will inevitably be cautious in this situation, An Guogong got up and went to the study.

As soon as An Guogong left, Mrs. Xie immediately called Aunt Liu, her dowry confidant, to the inner room, and whispered to her for a while, and then Aunt Liu took orders to leave. Mrs. Xie rearranged herself and went outside to meet the steward. son.

The people in Linglong Pavilion can easily say that if the master Yan Jingyu is not here, all the servants can just send them away directly, but at Yan Jingshu's place, because he is asleep, and An Guogong specially asked him to ask him, so the mother-in-law in charge had to Waiting obediently at the door of Mingxuan for Yan Jingshu to wake up.

"Master, Mama Zhang is still waiting at the door." The servant girl Chun Tao entered the bedroom and told Yan Jingshu.

Although Yan Jingshu said that he wanted to go back to his room to rest when he was in Rong'an Yuan, and when he came back, he told the servant girl that he was asleep and not to disturb anyone who came, but he was not really sleeping at the moment.

The whole night yesterday, plus today's half day, he slept for a total of six or seven hours. Even though his body is weak, he doesn't feel sleepy at all. He is sitting upright behind the desk and writing something.

"But what's the matter?" Yan Jingshu asked casually without taking his eyes off the pen and paper.

"Say, it's according to Madam's order that I want to change the servants in the yard. I'll ask the young master, but those who are useful will stay." Chuntao said, with a little uneasiness appearing on her face, but there was a hint of unease in her eyes. Looking at Yan Jingshu expectantly.

You must know that there are not many masters in the mansion, and Yan Jingshu has a generous and easy-going personality. Serving Yan Jingshu is decent and easy, and you can get a lot of rewards on weekdays. It is the best job. If you are transferred elsewhere, But there is no such benefit.

Chuntao hesitated, wondering if she should beg Yan Jingshu.

Yan Jingshu knew what she was thinking at the moment without her having to say it, because she had experienced this in her previous life.

At that time, Chuntao begged himself to let her stay. He thought that Chuntao was not at fault, including other people in his yard, so he let them all stay.

But not long after that, his marriage with Jiang Chenghan was finalized, and Chuntao and the others learned that Jiang Chenghan had no family background and was just a vulgar warrior from the countryside. I forgot the vow I made to serve myself faithfully and faithfully for the rest of my life, one by one begging my grandpa to sue my grandma, or pretending to be sick or lying, just to leave his yard and not be chosen as a dowry.