Chapter 55 Escort

The military order is like a mountain, and as a soldier, even if he knows that his life is in danger, he cannot refuse it. Therefore, Jiang Chenghan only paused for a moment, and then took the task without the slightest hesitation.

"I arranged for the team of envoys to leave the day after tomorrow. You have been away from home for a long time, so go back to see your family today, but don't tell anyone about this mission." It's not that Kou Shijun doesn't believe Yan Jingshu and the others, but There are a lot of people, and there are still many servants in the Jiang family. If it is accidentally spread, it will be bad.

This time, Jiang Chenghan did not immediately agree, but after a moment of silence, he said: "I'd better wait until this task is completed before going home, otherwise I will find a reason to hide it from them. I'm back at Tianming Pass, let them think I'm still at Tianming Pass."

Although Kou Shijun didn't allow himself to think about this mission, he couldn't hide it from others, but he couldn't hide it from Yan Jingshu, even if the fake Zhao Dali has been arrested now He stopped, but he didn't know that other things would happen. After all, his trip was still extremely dangerous. That being the case, it would be better not to let Yan Jingshu know about it, so as to prevent him from worrying about it day and night.

Kou Shijun urgently transferred Jiang Chenghan back from Tianming Pass. Not many people knew about it. Now that Jiang Chenghan didn't want his family to know, he didn't say much. After all, the less people know, the safer he will be. .

For the next two people, Jiang Chenghan did not go home and lived in the Dudu's Mansion. He was already very familiar with the personnel in Ningcheng's army, so he didn't need to go to the barracks himself, he just took the roster and selected fifty very outstanding and powerful soldiers from it.

Ever since Yan Jingshu confessed everything and knew that he might be assigned a secret mission, he has been preparing for it. After more than two years of investigation, he can be 100% sure this time that among the fifty people this time, none of them problematic.

Two days later, shortly after the envoys on the surface walked out of Ningcheng mightily, Jiang Chenghan, who was in disguise, led the real Daqi envoy and fifty other soldiers, divided into several groups, and left Ningcheng. city.

With the team of false envoys leading away Beidi's firepower on the surface, Jiang Chenghan and his group entered the territory of Danu very smoothly, but because they wanted to hide their tracks, their journey was slower, and it took five days in the end After a lot of effort, he finally arrived at Dannu's royal city.

At this time, the envoys who had left Ning City before them had already arrived at Danuwang City, but in the name of needing to rest, they did not meet Danuwang immediately. Jiang Chenghan exchanged the real envoy with the deputy envoy who pretended to be an envoy at this time, in order to form an alliance.

During this period, Jiang Chenghan and others did not reveal their identities, but continued to guard secretly until Daqi and Danu successfully signed the covenant, the team of envoys, Princess Chanya's wedding team, and Dannufeng and Daqi's treasures When the cattle, sheep and horses were about to return to Daqi, Li Daitao made a plan to replace Daqi's envoy and Princess Chanya from the team, and then disguised himself as an ordinary caravan and rushed to Daqi. Qi.

On the way, Jiang Chenghan was still a little worried that the precious Princess Danuchanya would not get used to it and would not cooperate, but unexpectedly, Princess Chanya looked delicate and weak, but she didn't complain at all on the way, which made Jiang Chenghan feel relieved. Heart a lot.

However, compared with when we came, the return journey is obviously much more difficult. Mu Tuo, the new king of Beidi, has a deep obsession with Chanya, so naturally he doesn't want to let Chanya be obtained by Daqi, but at this time, he kills the envoys to fear that Daqi will form an alliance with Dannu, and at the same time he can also get Chanya. It kills two birds with one stone.

Therefore, on the way back to Daqi, the envoy's team was intercepted and killed by a group of murderers and bandits. More than half of the guards of the envoy team were damaged, the envoy was seriously injured, the alliance book was burned, and 'Princess Chanya' was also taken away.

Although Jiang Chenghan walked a short distance behind the envoy team, he still sent people to pay attention to the movement of the envoy team, so as soon as he found that the team was intercepted and killed, he knew that the Beidi people had done it, so he immediately accelerated the march He planned to rush back to Daqi as soon as possible before the Beidi people found out that 'Chanya' was a fake.

However, things don't always go as expected. Just half a day after the emissary team was intercepted and killed, the people Jiang Chenghan arranged to be on guard at the end sent a signal to inform him, and Beidi's team chased after him.

At this time, they were still two days away from Daqi, and the Beidi cavalry could travel thousands of miles a day, and they brought their envoys and Princess Chanya with them, so they might be caught up in a short time.

Jiang Chenghan's mission on this trip was to safely escort the envoy and Princess Chanya into Daqi, and everything was already the top priority, so he made a decisive decision and ordered thirty of the fifty people to continue escorting the envoy and the princess , while he took the remaining 20 people to deal with Beidi's chasing soldiers to stop them and buy time for the escort team.

Just when the team reached a narrow mountain road, Jiang Chenghan led his men to set up traps in the mountains on both sides of the mountain road, and at the same time cut down big trees to block the road.

It's just that Beidi had a large number of pursuers, more than 500 people. Although Jiang Chenghan and the others set up traps in advance and ambushed and shot some, they failed to eliminate them all. In the end, because Beidi burned the mountain, they were forced to He showed his signs and started fighting with the Beidi cavalry.

The Beidi cavalry were so brave. Although Jiang Chenghan and others were also the elite of Daqi's army, the opponent had a large number of people, and gradually showed signs of decline, and some were unable to deal with it.

Of course, Jiang Chenghan didn't want to watch his comrades fall one by one. He was familiar with the principle of capturing the king first, so while fighting, he slowly moved towards the direction led by Beidi cavalry without any trace.

Fortunately, Xu Jiang Chenghan hacked and killed dozens of Beidi soldiers in a short time, so that the Beidi commander could no longer sit on the horse, cursed, and disregarded the obstruction of the people around him, with a ferocious face , raised the knife and charged towards Jiang Chenghan.

Jiang Chenghan was afraid that he would not come, so he immediately went up to meet him.

He had been a soldier in his previous life, then turned to be a policeman, and later became an undercover agent, so he has developed a good skill. Although he came from a farming family in this life, he was born with great strength. Later, Kou Shijun poured his money into teaching him the art of war and martial arts. The 18th class is also proficient in all kinds of weapons. He has honed himself on the battlefield for many years and has almost never met an opponent.

Beidi's commander is also quite strong, and his moves are even more fierce, but he is more than strong, but not dexterous. Jiang Chenghan saved some strength and tested a few tricks, and found out the depth of this person. Then he pretended to be invincible, and slowly led the commander away from the encirclement of Beidi soldiers, and approached his own people. In order to convince the commander of Beidi that he was invincible, he even deliberately exposed his vitals, and was slashed in the chest by the commander of Beidi.

Although a lot of blood was left, Jiang Chenghan knew that it was only a skin trauma and it was not serious, but he still pretended to be severely injured and fell down in embarrassment.

Seeing this, Commander Beidi thought that Jiang Chenghan had no strength to fight back, and his face was even more pleased. He raised his knife and stepped forward to chop off Jiang Chenghan's head.

It was at this time that Jiang Chenghan suddenly got up, and stabbed the unsuspecting chest of Commander Beidi with the pistol in his hand. Commander Beidi was terrified, but at this moment it was impossible to withdraw his troops to block, so he had to forcibly turn around, trying to avoid the shot.

But Jiang Chenghan had been planning for a long time, how could he be allowed to dodge, so with a slight movement of his wrist, the direction of the spear tip changed accordingly. Just listen to the life of '噗', the sound of sharp objects piercing into flesh and blood, and all the gun tips in Jiang Chenghan's hand have sunk into the chest of Beidi Commander.

From the moment Jiang Chenghan was slashed by the Beidi commander to the time he pierced the Beidi commander's chest, all this happened within a few seconds, and the Beidi soldiers hadn't reacted yet. On the contrary, those Da Qi soldiers who followed Jiang Chenghan had already known about Jiang Chenghan's plan, so they were not surprised. They just took advantage of this opportunity to kill the Beidi soldiers around them, and then snatched the horses of the Beidi cavalry soldiers, then turned over and went up to court. Go in the direction of Ning Cheng.

Jiang Chenghan was afraid that his horse would be hurt during the fight with Beidi, so he left the horse with the escort team at the beginning. At this time, he also snatched a Beidi horse, quickly got on the horse, and ran away with his subordinates here.

The people from Beidi finally came to their senses, but they were also very chaotic. Some mounted their horses and were about to chase after Jiang Chenghan and others, while others rushed towards the Beidi commander, wanting to save people, but more of them were Standing still at a loss.

After getting rid of Beidi's pursuers, Jiang Chenghan did not immediately pursue the escort team, but lay in ambush on the way to prevent Beidi's pursuers from coming again. It wasn't until he guessed that the escort team should have entered the territory of Daqi, that he was completely relieved, and rushed back to Daqi together with his subordinates.

The envoy and Princess Chanya had arrived in Ningcheng one step ahead of Jiang Chenghan. Although there was nothing serious about it, what happened on the way was after Jiang Chenghan separated from them, and Jiang Chenghan had to personally inform Kou Shijun.

After traveling around for many days, it was too late to clean up. When Jiang Chenghan entered the Dudu Mansion, his beard was unshaven, his temples were messy, his hair was messy, and his body was covered in blood. However, this is also the most common occurrence in military operations. People in the Dudu Mansion, including Kou Shijun, have already seen it. up.

"...You did a good job this time, and it's thanks to you. Go back and take a good rest for a few days, and spend time with your family." After listening to Jiang Chenghan's narration, Kou Shijun nodded with a smile, knowing that it was right to send Jiang Chenghan there Yes, regardless of martial arts or wit, Jiang Chenghan is the only one of his subordinates who are outstanding.

"The subordinate will resign." When Jiang Chenghan was out on missions, he was afraid of affecting himself, so he suppressed his miss for Yan Jingshu and his family. Wings, can fly to Yan Jingshu's side immediately.

After Tong Kou Shijun saluted and bid farewell, Jiang Chenghan turned around and walked towards the gate of the Dudu Mansion with a little more haste than usual. It was only when he walked to the door that he saw a familiar figure, and couldn't help but blink hard to make sure that he was not dreaming again.

"Jingshu, why are you here?" Jiang Chenghan didn't want to see Yan Jingshu here, he was very happy, with a big smile on his face, and walked towards Yan Jingshu.

When Yan Jingshu heard Jiang Chenghan's voice, his eyes immediately shone in surprise, and he looked at him, but when he saw the blood stains on Jiang Chenghan's body, his face changed drastically, and he hurried to Jiang Chenghan's side, his eyes were red, He said: "What's going on here? Are you injured? How could there be so much blood? Isn't there always been no fighting at Tianming Pass? This, what is going on here?"

Jiang Chenghan was at Tianming Pass, although he couldn't go to accompany him Jiang Chenghan, however, always pays attention to the news of Tianming Pass, so he knows that although Tianming Pass is the closest pass to Beidi, it has never fought with Beidi, so he feels more at ease at home.

Later, it was estimated that Jiang Chenghan's term of office had come, but after waiting for a few days, no one came back, so he came to the Governor's Mansion to inquire. I didn't want to see Jiang Chenghan, but he looked so frightening.

Seeing that Yan Jingshu was terrified, Jiang Chenghan hurriedly said: "It's okay, don't be afraid, it's all other people's blood, I'm fine, really.

" Big cut, one can imagine how big the wound will be on the body.

But at the gate of the Dudu's Mansion, where people come and go, he couldn't take off Jiang Chenghan's clothes and look at it, so he dragged Jiang Chenghan into the carriage he came in without saying a word.

When the coachman put down the curtain, he didn't have any scruples, and he tore open the skirt of Jiang Chenghan's chest, and saw that Jiang Chenghan's chest was completely surrounded by white gauze, and the gauze had leaked out from under the gauze. Bright red traces.

Eye-catching colors greeted Yan Jingshu's tears.

Jiang Chenghan didn't like to watch others cry. If his soldiers dared to cry in front of him, instead of comforting him, he would just kick his ass and give him double training, but Yan Jingshu was different from those soldiers under him.

This is what he holds in his hand for fear of falling, and holds it in his mouth for fear of melting. It is the softest part of his heart. He is the only one who dare not even speak loudly on weekdays. Now he sees people. She was actually made to cry by herself, and she felt distressed and annoyed at the loss of what to do.

"You, don't cry, I'm really fine, it's just a flesh wound, really, if you don't believe me, I took off the gauze and showed you—" Jiang Chenghan explained in a hurry, and raised his hand to pull the gauze on his chest .

Yan Jingshu didn't want Jiang Chenghan to be like this, so he didn't care about crying immediately, and hurriedly stopped Jiang Chenghan's movements, and said: "You, don't move around, be careful of the wound opening." When

Yan Jingshu stared at him with tearful eyes, Jiang Chenghan suddenly Don't dare to move anymore.

"Tell me, what's going on? How did you get this injury?" After a careful inspection, it was confirmed that the wound on Jiang Chenghan's chest hadn't deteriorated, so Yan Jingshu put Jiang Chenghan's clothes back together and wiped away his tears After calming down, he asked Jiang Chenghan.