Chapter 56 Accompanying

Jiang Chenghan originally thought about finding a place to take care of himself before going home, so that he would not look too scary, but he didn't expect that Yan Jingshu would suddenly come to the Dudu's mansion, and he happened to see himself in this appearance.

Although Yan Jingshu seemed to have calmed down at the moment, Jiang Chenghan was still worried in his heart. He was afraid that Yan Jingshu would be uneasy if he continued to think wildly, so he said concisely that he had discovered the strangeness of the fake Zhao Dali in Tianming Pass, and was later captured by General Kou. He was transferred back to Ningcheng ahead of schedule, assigned the task of escorting the envoys, and informed Yan Jingshu of everything.

Although Yan Jingshu listened quietly all the time, when Jiang Chenghan talked about the task that Kou Shijun gave him, his hands clenched into fists unconsciously, and his face changed suddenly.

"...Don't be afraid, I'm fine, have I come back?" Jiang Chenghan hurriedly held Yan Jingshu's hand, explained and comforted him: "After you told me those things back then, although I wasn't sure Will General Kou let me carry out that mission again in my life, but just in case, I have made complete preparations in advance, and the fake Zhao Dali has already been captured in advance... But this matter It is my fault to hide it from you after all, I will make it up to you, as long as you don't get angry, I can do whatever you want..."

Yan Jingshu's long eyelashes drooped, her lips were pursed, and after a moment of silence, it was Shaking his head slowly, he said softly: "...I don't blame you, and I'm not angry, as long as you're okay..."

Yan Jingshu was so considerate and reasonable, Jiang Chenghan saw that not only did he not feel at ease in his heart, but instead Even more uncomfortable. He would rather Yan Jingshu scold him, beat him, quarrel with him, lose his temper with him, than he would keep everything in his heart and bear it alone.

Looking at Yan Jingshu who said he was fine, but his eyes were full of fear, Jiang Chenghan really regretted his self-righteous concealment at the beginning, and tightened his arms around Yan Jingshu's shoulders, saying: "This time It's my fault, I'm sorry, I won't do this again in the future, and no matter what happens, I won't hide it from you again."

Yan Jingshu didn't speak, just nodded lightly, then he carefully avoided the wound on Jiang Chenghan's chest, and leaned his head on Jiang Chenghan's shoulder regardless of the blood stains all over Jiang Chenghan's body.

The carriage wobbled and arrived at the door of the house without knowing it.

"I'll wash up first and change my clothes, otherwise I'm afraid I'll scare Jiajia." After entering the door, Jiang Chenghan didn't go directly to the backyard with Yan Jingshu, but planned to take care of himself in the front yard now.

Naturally, Yan Jingshu had no objection, and just said: "Alright, then I'll get you clothes." After finishing speaking, he ordered his servants to boil water for Jiang Chenghan, while he went to the bedroom of the two of them in the backyard to get Jiang Chenghan a change of clothes. clothes.

Jiang Chenghan was injured and couldn't touch the water, so he couldn't use the bathtub directly. He washed his hair in the bathroom first, and wiped his upper body with a towel moistened with water. While wiping, Yan Jingshu brought in clean inner and outer clothes, shoes, and gauze wound medicine.

"Let me help you." As soon as he entered the room, he saw that Jiang Chenghan was wiping the area around the wound on his chest, but he acted casually and rudely, which not only stained the wound with a lot of water, but also leaked some blood. Seeing that Yan Jingshu frowned immediately.

Jiang Chenghan was not allowed to say anything, he stepped forward to take a new towel and wet it in the basin, with careful and meticulous movements, wiping the blood around the wound little by little. Then he helped Jiang Chenghan clean the rest of his upper body, and after Jiang Chenghan finished washing his lower body, he went forward to help him dry the water stains.

The body is easy to wipe, but the hair will not dry for a while, so Yan Jingshu only wrapped Jiang Chenghan's hair with a dry mobile phone, then took the wound medicine and gauze to apply medicine to Jiang Chenghan, and waited for the wound to be treated before letting Jiang Chenghan Get dressed, and then brush his hair.

Jiang Chenghan was much taller than Yan Jingshu, so he sat on the chair and leaned forward slightly. Yan Jingshu stood in front of him and was half a head taller than him, so it was more convenient and less laborious to brush his hair.

Yan Jingshu was right in front of Jiang Chenghan, and Jiang Chenghan raised his eyes slightly to see his beautiful and fair neck. Shuang'er's appearance is exactly the same as that of a man, and he also has an Adam's apple, but it is smaller and less obvious than ordinary men. But right now the two are very close, Jiang Chenghan can clearly see it.

The warm and fragrant fragrance that belonged exclusively to Yan Jingshu lingered in the nostrils, and Jiang Chenghan, who had not been intimate for half a year, had an uncontrollable wave of longing in his body. At this moment at home, with people in front of his eyes, Jiang Chenghan didn't have the slightest intention of suppressing it, he just raised his head slightly, and lightly bit Yan Jingshu's Adam's apple.

Yan Jingshu was suddenly attacked, she was defenseless, she let out a slight hum from her nose, and her body softened for a moment, she was directly hugged by Jiang Chenghan's waist, and she fell down on Jiang Chenghan's lap.

This position was more convenient for Jiang Chenghan. He put one hand around Yan Jingshu's waist, pressed the person into his arms, continued to linger around the neck of the person in his arms, and pulled off Yan Jingshu's belt with the other hand to reach in. After a few months, he hugged him again and felt the wonderful touch of his hands. Although the two hadn't really combined yet, Jiang Chenghan's body and mind had been greatly satisfied.

Yan Jingshu had always missed Jiang Chenghan very much, but at this moment she was suddenly attacked by Jiang Chenghan. Although she felt a little embarrassed to do such a thing in the bathroom, under Jiang Chenghan's attack, her body quickly lost strength and burst into waves of heat. In the end, he didn't even know when the towel in his hand fell to the ground, so he could only wrap his arms around Jiang Chenghan's shoulders, bury his head in Jiang Chenghan's neck, and groan intermittently with the movements of his body.

There was still clean water and towels in the bathroom, and Jiang Chenghan kept paying attention to his movements, so neither of them soiled their clothes after the end, but sweated unavoidably. They rested in the bathroom for a while, and when they felt their body had completely calmed down and their complexions returned to normal, the two of them left the bathroom together.

"Father, you're back—" as soon as she entered the backyard, accompanied by a maid, Mrs. Yan looked at her little twin Jiajia who was playing in the small garden when she spotted Jiang Chenghan. With two short legs, he rushed towards Jiang Chenghan like a small cannonball.

Xiao Shuang'er is now a week and nine months old, her body is very strong, she is white and fat like a big glutinous rice dumpling, her fleshy complexion is like two black jade beads soaked in water, black and Bright, revealing a bit of cleverness and cunning, there is a little flesh-colored mole the size of a sesame seed between his eyebrows, showing the identity of his twins.

Although Jiang Chenghan has not been home for half a year, and has not seen each other for half a year, Yan Jingshu has drawn many portraits of Jiang Chenghan, and often talks about Jiang Chenghan in front of Xiao Shuang'er, so Xiao Shuang'er is not unfamiliar with Jiang Chenghan, and his feelings are even more Not inferior to Yan Jingshu.

Jiang Chenghan also missed his little son very much, so he immediately showed a big smile,

caught the rushing Xiao Shuanger, hugged the child, and said with a smile: "Do you miss Dad?"

"Yes, Jiajia I miss my father so much." The child put his arms around Jiang Chenghan's neck, and even rubbed Jiang Chenghan's face affectionately, it was very cute and lovable.

"It's so good, Daddy also misses Jiajia." Jiang Chenghan pinched the little nose of the child, carried the child to the place where he was playing just now.

There was a large felt blanket covering eight or nine square meters on the floor, and on it were all kinds of toys for children, some of which were common in this world, such as rattle drums, nine chains, cloth tigers, etc., and Jiang Chenghan specially Find someone to make toys that only existed in that world, such as building blocks, Rubik's Cube, puzzles, etc.

He made this shortly after Yan Jingshu found out that she was pregnant again. Yan Jingshu, an adult, liked it very much when he first met him. Naturally, a child like Jiajia also liked to play very much. He played so much all day long. It's fun.

Jiang Chenghan hasn't been at home for so long, and it's rare to be free now, so he wants to spend time with his children and make up for the lost time in the past, so he sat down on the felt blanket and played with Xiao Shuang'er.

This game lasted for more than half a day, and Yan Jingshu didn't disturb their father and son's family time, until it was time for dinner, he came to call people in the small garden.

After dinner, Xiao Shuang'er was still reluctant to part with Jiang Chenghan, she stuck to his side and refused to leave, insisting on sleeping with Jiang Chenghan and Yan Jingshu. Mrs. Yan thought that Jiang Chenghan had just come back, and the young couple wanted to get close and not be disturbed, so she coaxed Jiajia to sleep with her.

However, when Jiang Chenghan was in the bathroom in the afternoon, he had already relieved the pain of lovesickness with Yan Jingshu a little, and he was reluctant to let the child down right now. into their bedroom.

The little guy couldn't be happier. Although he would occasionally sleep with Yan Jingshu when Jiang Chenghan was not at home, but since he can remember, it was the first time he slept with his two fathers. He rolled on the bed excitedly, rolling onto Jiang Chenghan after a while, After a while, she rolled into Yan Jingshu's arms, and she didn't feel sleepy after making a fuss for a while.

Jiang Chenghan didn't want to force him to sleep, and because he felt ashamed because he didn't have much company, he couldn't help pampering him, so he accompanied him to make trouble, playing hide-and-seek for a while, pretending to be a big tiger for a while, and the screaming and laughing of the children in the room Not broken.

After playing like this for half an hour, the child was weak after all, and gradually began to feel sleepy, but his two little hands held Yan Jingshu and Jiang Chenghan one by one, as if afraid that they would run away.

Jiang Chenghan and Yan Jingshu didn't move, and let him hold on to him. Jiang Chenghan didn't get up until the child was fast asleep, picked him up carefully and gently, and put him on the small bed beside him.

It's not that they don't want to sleep with their children, it's just that the bed is not too big, only Jiang Chenghan and Yan Jingshu are just right, but it will inevitably be crowded if there is one more child. Jiang Chenghan didn't want Yan Jingshu to sleep uncomfortably, and was afraid of falling asleep on the child, so he sent the child to his own small bed to sleep.

In the next few days, Jiang Chenghan didn't go to the Dudu's mansion again, and stayed with Yan Jingshu and the children at home, and even took the father and son out for a spring outing. In addition, he also took time to visit the Shantang.

Although Yan Jingshu often visited Shantang on his behalf, since he himself is free now, he would always go there, not to mention that the child Kou Shijun handed over to him is still in Shantang, so he also wants to visit That is the case.

Everything in the shantang was as usual. After Jiang Chenghan came out of the shantang, he didn't go home, but turned around and went to Xie Huan's school next door.

Ever since he learned that the little boy had an unusual background, just in case, Jiang Chenghan arranged for Song Fan and others who came to Ningcheng with fake Zhao Dali to live in Xie Huan's school.

Shantang and Xie Huan's school are only separated by an alley. Song Fan and others are helping Xie Huan on the surface, but in fact they are secretly guarding. If there are people who are spying or acting abnormally outside the shantang, they can also find out in advance to take precautions.