Chapter 3 Wake Up

When he heard that Jiang Chenghan said that he was knocked out, Kou Shijun immediately showed a worried look. Jiang Chenghan suffered only skin trauma and was not serious, so he felt relieved, and then asked: "The little boy who led the way for you?" Do you still remember what he looks like? If you do, you can find him, and you can question him when the time comes."

Jiang Chenghan shook his head, and said: "That boy is not tall, and he kept bowing and bowing his head. , I didn't see his appearance clearly."

Kou Shijun frowned slightly, and after a moment of contemplation, he asked again: "When you came to the Duke's Mansion today, besides the food and wine at the banquet, what else did you eat?"

Kou Shijun He has also seen many dirty things in his life, so when he heard Jiang Chenghan talk about his discomfort, he guessed that Jiang Chenghan must have been drugged, so he asked this question.

Jiang Chenghan thought for a while, and said: "Apart from the food and wine at the banquet, I only drank a cup of tea from the boy while waiting for him, and I didn't eat anything else. However, that teacup is gone now."

Kou Shijun frowned even more, with a look of embarrassment on his face, and said: "It must have been taken away by someone and destroyed, in case something is found out later, and The servant who will lead the way and serve tea for you may be difficult to find now, but how can you prove your innocence?"

After Kou Shijun finished speaking, he couldn't help looking at An Guogong who had been listening silently. What Jiang Chenghan said was just his one-sided words, without any evidence to support it. He believed it, but people in the Duke's Mansion might not believe it.

Jiang Chenghan also knew this, that's why he didn't immediately argue with An Guogong, but first invited his husband to see Yan Jingshu.

Others speak softly, An Guogong will not take him seriously, let alone believe his words easily, but his own parents and children are different. Whether Yan Jingshu was forced by herself, or both of them were designed by others, the truth will be revealed when Yan Jingshu wakes up.

As for whether Yan Jingshu would bite him back, Jiang Chenghan was not worried. There is no enmity between him and Yan Jingshu, and Yan Jingshu knows what the truth is. If Yan Jingshu slanders her, she will not let it go, and Kou Shijun behind her will also be enraged. Yan Jingshu, as well as the entire An Guo Gongfu, are of no benefit. He believes that Yan Jingshu will not do such a thing that hurts the enemy one thousand and self-damages eight hundred.

Thinking of this, Jiang Chenghan smiled and said to Kou Shijun, "Don't worry, General. When Mr. Yan wakes up, I will be cleared."

Seeing Jiang Chenghan's confident and relaxed expression without any worries, Kou Shijun felt a little more at ease. , and right now there is no other way but to wait for Yan Jingshu to wake up, so he didn't say anything more.

An Guogong kept silent all the time, and he couldn't see anything on his face. Regarding Jiang Chenghan's self-confidence, he just glanced at him, noncommittal.

No one spoke, and the hall suddenly fell silent. Not long after, the old doctor came out of the inner room with the medicine box on his back, and said to An Guogong: "The old man has given injections to Mr. Ling, and now Mr. Ling's high fever has subsided, and he will wake up in a short time."

"So, Then thank you doctor." An Guogong got up and thanked him, and gestured to the housekeeper with his eyes.

The housekeeper took out a red envelope from his sleeve and gave it to the old doctor.

At this time, Kou Shijun took a step forward and said to the old doctor: "Doctor, please trouble you and let him have a look too." The person Kou Shijun was talking about was naturally Jiang Chenghan.

Although the drugged teacup could not be found, but if Jiang Chenghan really drank the love potion, he should be able to diagnose it, and it would be able to prove his words at that time.

Naturally, the old doctor would not refuse, so he immediately stepped forward to see Jiang Chenghan. After looking around and asking about everything, the old doctor withdrew his hand and told the people in the room with certainty that Jiang Chenghan also had symptoms of taking the love drug in his body.

However, his physique is much stronger than Yan Jingshu's, so the seizures are not as severe as Yan Jingshu's, and he can move freely now. It's just that the essence is a little damaged, and I still need to rest for a few days.

The doctor's words proved that Jiang Chenghan's words were true, and Kou Shijun immediately made up his mind. After thanking the doctor, he also sent a generous consultation fee. Then the doctor was sent out of the mansion by the housekeeper.

Kou Shijun wanted to say something to An Guogong, but at this moment, the cry of the servant girl crying with joy came from the inner room through the hanging curtain.

"Young Master, Young Master, you are finally awake—Master, Young Master is awake!"

"Shu'er is awake?! That's great——" An Guogong immediately turned around and strode into the inner room.

Thinking of how inconvenient Yan Jingshu should be now, he was afraid that it would be difficult to see outsiders, so Jiang Chenghan and Kou Shijun did not enter the inner room with An Guogong, but stayed in the hall.

When he came to the bedside, seeing Yan Jingshu opened his eyes, the smile on An Guogong's face became even stronger, and he said repeatedly: "Okay, okay, finally wake up, just wake up."

"...Daddy?" Yan Jingshu After blinking, he looked at the person in front of him with a confused expression, as if he didn't know him.

"It's dad, dad is here." An Guogong thought that Yan Jingshu was just waking up, so he was a little dazed, so he sat on the side of the bed, and comforted him softly: "Don't be afraid, Shu'er, dad is here, it's all right, don't be afraid... tell dad , Did that Jiang Chenghan bully you? If it was really him who bullied you, father will definitely make the decision for you and will not let him go."

"How could that be?" Yan Jingshu frowned, wondering why her father said this But he didn't want his father to think that Jiang Chenghan was bad, so he said: "Chenghan has always treated me well and never bullied me, father, don't misunderstand him."

An Guogong was stunned by Yan Jingshu's 'Cheng Han'. He had thought that Yan Jingshu might say that Jiang Chenghan drugged him and wanted to force him, or that, as Jiang Chenghan said, both of them were framed by someone, but he never thought that Yan Jingshu's words would be very cruel to Jiang Chenghan. The familiar and intimate appearance protected Jiang Chenghan in front of him.

This made An Guogong very puzzled. You must know that Jiang Chenghan and the general Kou Shiwei only returned to Beijing from the northern border for less than ten days to celebrate the Longevity Day of the present sage, and Yan Jingshu only returned from the Mushan Academy where he was studying yesterday. After returning home, they never went out. Before today, the two should have no chance to meet and get acquainted.

In particular, he still remembered that when Kou Shijun brought Jiang Chenghan first to the mansion, and he brought Yan Jingshu to greet him, Yan Jingshu and Jiang Chenghan obviously looked like they met for the first time, could it be that they deliberately concealed it? But why?

An Guogong couldn't figure it out, so he asked Yan Jingshu: "Shu'er, did you know Jiang Chenghan before?"

Yan Jingshu just woke up, his head was still a little groggy, and his body was also very weak. It was just a subconscious response, and now he is much more awake. When he heard An Guogong's questioning, he felt puzzled at first.

How could dad ask him that? Of course he and Jiang Chenghan knew each other, they were a couple who had been married for nearly three years, how could they not know each other?

Yan Jingshu was puzzled, so he wanted to ask, but just as he was about to speak, something flashed through his mind, which made him stunned. After a brief moment of daze, Yan Jingshu sat up abruptly. He looked down at his hands, his eyes full of surprise and surprise.

Isn't he already dead? After finally finding the clue of the person who killed Jiang Chenghan, he was accidentally discovered. On the way to escape, he was forced to the cliff by the person chasing him, and finally fell to his death. Could it be that he survived by luck, was rescued, and sent him back home?

"Father, how could I be at home, who saved me? Who brought me back?" Yan Jingshu was full of doubts at this moment, and after recovering, he grabbed An Guogong and asked.

An Guogong was still waiting for Yan Jingshu's answer, he didn't want to be asked back by Yan Jingshu, but after hearing Yan Jingshu's words, he was even more confused, and he couldn't help frowning slightly: "What are you talking about, Shu'er? Who will save you?" Didn't you stay at home all the time?"

"What? How? But..." An Guogong's words obviously failed to resolve Yan Jingshu's surprise, but made him even more confused.

At this time, the housekeeper came forward to report that a servant girl was ordered by the old lady to invite Yan Jingshu to come over, saying that Mrs. Xinyang Hou and the eldest son had to leave the table first because someone came to report that there was an urgent matter in the mansion. The old lady asked the second young master to see him off. one free.

An Guogong couldn't help showing a look of embarrassment, Yan Jingshu is still weak now, not to mention seeing off guests, I am afraid that it will be difficult to get out of bed, so I have to ask the housekeeper to tell the maid, saying that Yan Jingshu is helping him entertain an important guest, and leave for a while No, please help Madam to give it away.

Today is my mother's birthday, and my mother loves her grandson very much. If she knows that her second son is sick, she will definitely come to visit her. But right now, the matter with Jiang Chenghan has not been clarified. If she lets her know, she will be angry, so she will stay temporarily. It's better to hide it.

The butler led away, but Yan Jingshu was stunned again.

Had he misheard, or was he dreaming? Hadn't his grandmother passed away due to illness in the second year of his marriage, in the autumn of the twenty-sixth year of Zhengde?

At that time, he was still thousands of miles away in Yancheng in the north, and when he received the news that his grandmother was seriously ill, he rushed back to the capital day and night. His grandmother had already been buried, and he didn't even see him for the last time. And what the housekeeper said just now, grandma is still alive, what is going on?

Seeing that Yan Jingshu didn't say a word and looked stunned, Duke An couldn't help but feel a little worried. Could it be that the love potion is too strong and burnt out his brain? Has he ever heard of someone who developed a high fever after catching the cold, and eventually burned out his brain and became a fool. Thinking of this, An Guogong was not in a hurry to ask Yan Jingshu what was going on, he got up and wanted to ask the old doctor again.

However, Yan Jingshu grabbed An Guogong, and asked An Guogong with some eagerness and disbelief: "Father, what day is it today?

" , with a somewhat cautious look, said softly: "Today is the third day of July in the 20th year of Zhengde, your grandmother's 60th birthday, don't you remember?"