Chapter 53 Garrison

On the court hall of the capital far away from Ningcheng, the courtiers had a heated debate on whether to send troops to help Dannu.

If Daqi sent troops to help Danu, it would be tantamount to going to war with Beidi, and the two countries would surely suffer endless troubles if they turned against each other. But if Dannu is ignored and allowed to be annexed by Beidi, so that Beidi can grow stronger, this is definitely not what Daqi wants to see.

Fortunately, after the winter, the mountains in the north were covered by heavy snow, and Dannu, who was located in the extreme north, seemed to have a natural protective snow wall, which isolated the soldiers from Beidi and was able to breathe for a while, while the courtiers of Daqi We also had several months to slowly come to a conclusion.

The fighting between Beidi and Danu stopped temporarily, but the vigilance of the Ningcheng garrison did not relax in the slightest.

And now, Jiang Chenghan, who has been married for the third year, did not have the special care that Kou Shijun gave him to stay in Ningcheng two years ago because of his newlyweds. It is half a year.

Now that winter has entered, he will not be able to return to Ningcheng from Tianming Pass until April of the following year.

Jiang Chenghan used to be sent out by Kou Shijun when he was full and the whole family was not hungry. At that time, he didn't think anything was wrong, but this time he was leaving home, thinking that he would not see Yan Jingshu and his children for half a year. It's also strange.

After receiving this news, Yan Jingshu, who had expected it for a long time, was still very reluctant even though she had experienced such an incident in her previous life. Without saying anything, he went to pack Jiang Chenghan's clothes and bags in silence.

"I'm not busy. I'll have time to pack up later. Come on, let me give you a hug first." Seeing Yan Jingshu's downcast look, Jiang Chenghan felt uncomfortable. He took the clothes away from Yan Jingshu's hands and threw them aside. As he spoke, he stepped forward Hugged people.

Yan Jingshu didn't struggle, and obediently leaned on Jiang Chenghan's chest. He pursed his lips, but he couldn't hold back after all, and whispered, "Can I really go with you?"

Jiang Chenghan smiled helplessly, although he didn't want to Yan Jingshu was disappointed, but still had to say: "Tianmingguan is a military important place, and non-military personnel must not enter it. This is a military order."

Yan Jingshu still refused to give up, and said: "Then, then I will go to Litianming Guan rented a yard in the nearest village, let's go to the head office."

Hearing this, Jiang Chenghan patted Yan Jingshu's waist lightly, feigning anger, and said, "Don't mess around. Most houses in the countryside are simple and flimsy. It's winter, what if it's freezing?"

Jiang Chenghan's slap on Yan Jingshu was as light as a caress, Yan Jingshu didn't notice it at all, he raised his head in Jiang Chenghan's arms, and wanted to say something.

Jiang Chenghan didn't wait for him to speak, but he lowered his head and took a bite on the man's lips, and said, "I won't allow this, so you just stay in Ningcheng obediently, together with grandmother and uncle, and take good care of him." Jiajia, let me rest assured."

Hearing Jiang Chenghan's gentle tone that could not be rejected, Yan Jingshu thought it was useless to say anything else, so he closed his mouth disgruntled.

Jiang Chenghan also hated him being sad, but he didn't want him to suffer even more, so he didn't let go in the end, but then lowered his head and kissed him comfortingly. The direct kiss made Yan Jingshu panting and her mind went blank, she couldn't think about it anymore, so she stopped.

When Xie Huan came back from the school in the evening, Jiang Chenghan told Mrs. Yan and Xie Huan at the dinner table that he was assigned to guard Tianming Pass for half a year.

Mrs. Yan and Xie Huan immediately looked at Yan Jingshu when they heard the words. Seeing Yan Jingshu's calm expression, they obviously knew about this in advance, so they felt a little relieved, and then said that Jiang Chenghan should rest assured that they will take care of him. Yan Jingshu and her child.

Of course, Jiang Chenghan couldn't be more relieved, and immediately expressed his gratitude to Mrs. Yan and Xie Huan.

The next day was about to part, and he didn't show anything in front of Mrs. Yan and Xie Huan, but when he returned to his and Jiang Chenghan's bedroom at night, he couldn't restrain himself.

But he wouldn't say anything to prevent Jiang Chenghan from embarrassing Jiang Chenghan like this, but when Jiang Chenghan just lay down on the bed, the man stuck to him and put his arms around Jiang Chenghan's waist.

The soft, warm and fragrant body was pressed against her tightly. Jiang Chenghan, who hadn't slept with him for many days because of his busy military affairs, immediately reacted, and then he turned over and covered Yan Jingshu's whole body Under the body.

The reluctance to leave made the already deep feelings even more intense, and thinking that he would never be able to hug Yan Jingshu's comfortable body in the next six months made Jiang Chenghan this night, compared to the usual gentle and meticulous him, become more and more intense. He was fierce and greedy, as if he wanted to take all the share for the next half year at once. He tossed and tossed until midnight, until Yan Jingshu's voice was too hoarse to beg for mercy, and then he barely stopped.

Yan Jingshu fell into a coma unbearably long ago, but Jiang Chenghan, who had vented to his heart's content, became more and more energetic. Knowing that Yan Jingshu liked to be clean and thin-skinned, he didn't call anyone. He poured warm water from the copper pot he was sitting on, and wiped Yan Jingshu's body.

After Yan Jingshu was cleaned, the bedding and blankets on the bed were replaced with new ones, and everything was tidied up, the sky was already bright.

After changing his clothes, Jiang Chenghan gently kissed Yan Jingshu's forehead while he was sleeping soundly, and went to the bedroom next to him to look at his little twin, Jiajia, and then carried the package that Yan Jingshu had packed for him, wearing the early morning clothes Han Lu, left home.

Because of being bullied so hard by Jiang Chenghan, Yan Jingshu couldn't wake up at the usual time. At first, Mrs. Yan and Xie Huan were a little worried, but when Mrs. Yan came in quietly and saw that he was only asleep and noticed a strange smell in the room, they knew what had happened.

Knowing that Yan Jingshu was fine, Mrs. Yan was relieved. After going out, she did not forget to tell Xie Huan who had been worried. Although Xie Huan didn't see Yan Jingshu, he believed in what Mrs. Yan said, so he went out to the school in peace.

It was almost noon when Yan Jingshu woke up. This time without Jiang Chenghan giving him a massage, he only moved when he woke up, and he felt sore and swollen in his waist as if being pressed by a wheel, and his thighs were also very uncomfortable. The one that was overused yesterday.

But all the discomfort in his body, after realizing that Jiang Chenghan was missing, was instantly suppressed by the thoughts surging in his heart. Lying on the bed blankly for a long time, it was not until she heard the cry of the child Jiajia that Yan Jingshu finally woke up completely, hurriedly got up and dressed, and got out of bed to see the child.

Although Jiang Chenghan forbade Yan Jingshu to go to Tianming Pass, Yan Jingshu never gave up this idea in his heart, but he couldn't find a suitable and reasonable opportunity for him to go to Tianming Pass to see Jiang Chenghan without making Jiang Chenghan angry.

However, God took care of him again. Just two months after Jiang Chenghan left, due to the natural disasters in the south this winter, the food and grass distributed by the court were insufficient, so Xi Muyuan collected and bought a large amount of food from various places according to Jiang Chenghan's secret instructions. , cotton, live pigs and sheep, etc., and then donate them to the army in the name of individuals.

And Jiang Chenghan's Tianming Pass is the first pass that intersects with Beidi, and it is also the most important pass with the most troops stationed there. Naturally, there is no shortage of food and grass. Therefore, as soon as Kou Shijun received the batch of things donated by Xi Muyuan, he immediately set aside One-third of the time, it was sent to Chang Tianming Pass, and Zhang Zhao was sent to lead the escort.

Xi Muyuan knew that Jiang Chenghan was at Tianming Pass, so before leaving, he came to Jiang's house to see Yan Jingshu, and asked Yan Jingshu if he had any letters to bring to Jiang Chenghan, and he could help deliver them.

Yan Jingshu originally wanted to write a family letter to Jiang Chenghan, but in the middle of writing, his heart moved, and he had some other thoughts...

So five days later, Jiang Chenghan, who was training with soldiers in Ming Pass that day, learned that Xi Muyuan and Zhang Zhao had brought food and grass, so he led people to open the door to greet him, but saw an all-too-familiar figure behind them.

Although Xi Muyuan and Zhang Zhao were ordered by Kou Shijun to deliver grain and grass, they were still unable to enter Tianming Pass in case of accidents. They just unloaded the grain and grass outside the gate, and Jiang Chenghan ordered the soldiers of Tianming Pass to carry them into the gate. Guanzhong.

There was a lot of food and grass, and it would not be possible to move it in a while, so Jiang Chenghan ordered someone to set up a tent, and asked Xi Muyuan and Zhang Zhao to come in and wait. Yan Jingshu naturally followed them in.

However, both Xi Muyuan and Zhang Zhao were very eye-catching people, they just sat in the tent for a while, one said to see how the food and grass were unloaded, the other said to relieve their hands, and they got out of the tent one after another.

As soon as they left, Jiang Chenghan walked up to Yan Jingshu, held Yan Jingshu in his arms, and slapped him three times on the waist, "Why are you so disobedient, didn't you let you come?

" Bringing an escort, but this does not mean that it is safe. Even if you don't encounter any bandits, what if it snows heavily and freezes halfway? What if you eat something bad and get sick? What if the horse is startled and falls?

This time Jiang Chenghan was really a little angry, and he exerted a little strength in his hand, and the clap sounded, and then Yan Jingshu was stunned.

In the previous life and the present life, Yan Jingshu was beaten for the first time. It was still in that kind of place, or by Jiang Chenghan. Huge shame and grievance came along with slight pain.

Yan Jingshu pursed her lips tightly, her eye circles turned red in an instant, but she was still reluctant to let go of the hand that was holding onto Jiang Chenghan's chest.

In fact, Jiang Chenghan regretted it after the fight. If Yan Jingshu lost his temper with him, he might be better off, but Yan Jingshu was so silent, not noisy, and let him bully him, which made him even more annoyed , couldn't help covering the place where he was bullied just now with his big hand, and rubbed it gently.

"I'm sorry, does it hurt? It's my fault, I'm too impulsive, please don't be angry with me?"

For some reason, when Jiang Chenghan apologized, the grievances in Yan Jingshu's heart disappeared instantly, but that Being rubbed by Jiang Chenghan, he was a little embarrassed, and his face was flushed, and he whispered: "I'm not angry, so don't be angry with me, okay? I just want to see you so much, I just think about it." It's good even if I just look at you, so I begged Big Brother Zhang and Mr. Xi to let me come with them..."

Yan Jingshu's soft voice floated into his ears, and Jiang Chenghan felt as if a wave was surging in his chest. Wang Wenruan was like spring water, and couldn't help but hugged the person in his arms tighter.

"Don't be angry, how could I be angry with you? I miss you very much and want to see you very much. I am actually very happy that you are here."

Yan Jingshu just smiled, her eyes seemed to be shining, Full of joy and satisfaction, she rested her head on Jiang Chenghan's generous chest.

Hugging and hugging, Jiang Chenghan couldn't hold back the longing in his heart, held Yan Jingshu's face and kissed it, and then went all the way down, lingering between his neck and collarbone.

Not long after, Zhang Zhao and Xi Muyuan's voices came from outside. It was Zhang Zhao asking Xi Muyuan how the food and grass were unloaded.

Knowing that these two people were talking to them, Jiang Chenghan kissed Yan Jingshu's collarbone deeply for the last time, then raised his head, straightened Yan Jingshu's clothes, fastened the big fur cloak, and made sure to cover up the marks on his neck , Yan Jingshu's breathing also calmed down, and her complexion returned to normal, so she got up and walked out of the tent with Yan Jingshu.