Chapter 70 Know

After Xie Huan left, Jiang Chenghan didn't say anything to Yan Jingshu immediately, but quietly stayed by his side, giving him enough time to accept and digest all this. It wasn't until a long time passed, when the sky became dark, that he heard a faint sound from the people around him. sigh.

"...Jingshu, my uncle told you these things just because he thought you should know about them, and nothing else. Don't be too stressed." Jiang Chenghan was afraid that Yan Jingshu would think too much and make things difficult for himself. body, he comforted me.

Yan Jingshu nodded lightly, but her face was not much relaxed, her eyes were dazed and she leaned against Jiang Chenghan's arms, her eyes were full of helplessness.

Jiang Chenghan sighed in his heart, and said again: "...Don't be bored by yourself, tell me, what do you think?"

Yan Jingshu pursed her lips, and after a moment of silence, she slowly said: "I don't know either. ...Actually, I have never seen my uncle since I was born until I was in Ningcheng, but every year on my birthday, I would receive a gift from my uncle. But my mother was very upset when she found out about it , I wrote a letter to my uncle, asking him not to send me any more things. Later, it was not until I entered Mushan Academy at the age of thirteen that I resumed correspondence with my uncle...

At the beginning, when my uncle came to Ningcheng to visit me, I was very happy, but in fact, that was the first time I saw my uncle. At that time, I was a little strange about my uncle's decision to stay in Ningcheng, but I thought of many reasons, but I never thought that my uncle was not My uncle, but... Daddy..."

Yan Jingshu's words were a little awkward and unnatural for the two of them.

After a pause, Yan Jingshu continued: "...what happened back then was not his fault, so I don't blame him, but, after all, the Yan family raised me, even if they knew that I was not from the Yan family, neither my grandmother nor my father abandoned me. I, I can't betray them, and I can't hide it from them and recognize my uncle in private..."

Jiang Chenghan knew that Yan Jingshu was reasonable, and his disposition couldn't be more pure and kind. He didn't have the slightest worry about Yan Jingshu's denial of him, or even resentment and aversion to him, that Xie Huan was worried about. It's just that the Yan family has a kindness for nurturing Yan Jingshu, and they can't ignore their opinions. Therefore, Jiang Chenghan also agrees with Yan Jingshu's intention to inform the Yan family of this matter.

Then he said: "You're right, grandmother and father-in-law can't hide this matter, uncle told me before, but it's getting late today, after a few days to find space, I will personally accompany you to the Duke's mansion, Talk to grandma and father-in-law about this matter. Just where is King Chuxiang? What do you think?"

Jiang Chenghan supported his decision without hesitation, and Yan Jingshu, who was still a little bit at a loss, calmed down a little bit, only to hear When Jiang Chenghan mentioned King Chuxiang, he fell silent again, and his expression changed a little.

"...I, I don't like him." After a while, Yan Jingshu finally spoke, and said in a low voice with dissatisfaction: "I was very grateful to him when he helped you, but now I know that he has always had plans for uncle. I don't know what I did to my uncle because of this incident, so I can't thank him at all... It was because of him that my uncle suffered so much. Although he was not It was intentional, but my uncle rejected him, and he kept pestering him. The person who tied him up and gave him medicine was also his servant. He is not innocent at all, so I don't want to recognize him..."

About Xie Huan and King Chuxiang back then Because Xie Huan himself didn't seem to care about the matter, Jiang Chenghan didn't think much about it because of Xie Huan's relationship with King Chuxiang as usual, but Yan Jingshu's feelings for Xie Huan were not comparable to him. After knowing what happened back then, not only was he not happy because he had a father with a different surname Wang who was under one person and more than ten thousand people in the dynasty, but he was full of grievances because of the suffering Xie Huan had suffered.

However, thinking of something, Yan Jingshu raised her head again, and said to Jiang Chenghan worriedly: "If I, I don't recognize him, will he take revenge on you and take revenge on us?" King Chuxiang is the biggest leader.

Pinching Yan Jingshu's little nose, Jiang Chenghan said with a smile: "Don't worry, King Chuxiang is not a person who seeks private revenge with a small belly, so he won't do anything to me."

But even though Jiang Chenghan said so, the concerns on Yan Jingshu's face were not. He didn't disperse, thought for a while, and said: "The king of Chu Xiang didn't know about me back then, so I don't blame him. As for his bullying uncle... After all, it is also a matter between him and uncle, so I listen to uncle Yes, if uncle forgives him, then, then I don't blame him..."

Yan Jingshu said this, his tone was still a bit reluctant, but after the initial anger, he felt that he seemed a little willful again. What happened to King Chuxiang and Xie Huan back then, only the two of them knew best, and only Xie Huan was qualified to forgive or not. If Xie Huan really forgave him, he didn't want to embarrass Xie Huan because of himself.

Jiang Chenghan wasn't surprised at what Yan Jingshu said, because he knew very well that Yan Jingshu had such a temperament, no matter what he thought in his heart, whether he was happy or not, he would always be more considerate of others.

In the next few days, Xie Huan didn't come to Jiang's house again. One day, Jiang Chenghan deliberately came back from the Inspection Department earlier, and accompanied Yan Jingshu to the Anguo Gongfu.

Seeing the two of them coming, Mrs. Yan and Mr. An were very happy, but they were a little surprised to see that they did not bring their two children. Then Jiang Chenghan said that he had important things to say, and Mrs. Yan and An Guogong were even more inexplicable, but they still rejected the servants.

Without letting Yan Jingshu open his mouth, Jiang Chenghan himself directly told the relationship between Xie Huan and King Chuxiang, and Yan Jingshu's life experience. Unsurprisingly, An Guogong was already dumbfounded, but Mrs. Yan's expression was still normal after all the weather.

"This, this, this..." An Guogong said 'this' for a long while, but there was no reason for 'this'.

At this moment, he didn't know whether he should be more shocked that his brother-in-law was his adopted son's biological father, or that King Yu Chuxiang was also his adopted son's biological father. It turned out that Xie Huan, the brother-in-law, never got married and didn't even go home. He actually felt a little uncomfortable with it, but he didn't want to think that so many things happened back then. Rather than saying that he does not want to return to Beijing, it is better to say that he cannot return to Beijing, right? Thinking about it this way, it's pitiful.

But Mrs. Yan said, "It turns out that's the case, no wonder, no wonder..."

Everyone couldn't help looking at Mrs. Yan, and An Guogong asked: "Mother, did you know this before?"

Mrs. Yan shook her head , said: "Before I just saw that Xie's boy and Shu'er looked a little similar, but I didn't think much about it. I didn't expect that the two turned out to be father and son."

Yan Jingshu and Xie Huan's looks are similar to anyone, but they only know that Yan Jingshu There are not many people who are not the children of the Yan family. Coupled with Xie's disgust for Yan Jingshu, Xie's father and mother are also extremely indifferent to Yan Jingshu, which makes it impossible for Mrs. Yan and An Guogong to imagine that Yan Jingshu It was actually the blood of the Xie family.

At this time, Yan Jingshu was very uneasy. When she didn't know her life experience before, it was the Xie family who could not forgive the Yan family. Since Mrs. Yan and An Guogong still recognized him, then he was from the Yan family, and the Xie family was the same. It doesn't matter to him. But now, he has become a member of the Xie family, which makes him almost ashamed to face Mrs. Yan and Duke An.

He even thought that if An Guogong was furious because of this, he should no longer recognize himself, and he was willing to bear it. It's just that even though he thought so, his eyes were still uncontrollably moist, and there was no trace of blood on his pale and panicked face.

An Guogong looked at it, and Rao really felt a little uncomfortable in his heart, but after twenty years of father-son relationship, seeing the appearance of the child he grew up with, his heart softened.

After thinking for a while, An Guogong asked, "Does King Chuxiang know that Shu'er is...his child?"

If it is true that Yan Jingshu is married and is now a member of the Jiang family, even if he does not recognize him, or even tells the matter to vent his anger, it is true that he can retaliate against the Xie family for deceiving and fooling them, but the Yan family will also Becoming the laughing stock of the capital, not to mention that it might affect Yan Jingshu and anger King Chu Xiang.

Jiang Chenghan replied for Yan Jingshu: "King Chuxiang already knew about it, but he felt ashamed of Jingshu and his uncle, so whether he recognizes his relatives or not, everything depends on Jingshu and uncle, no matter what the final result is, he will accept it."

An Guogong Hearing that King Chuxiang already knew about it, and seemed to have the intention of making amends to Yan Jingshu and Xie Huan, he felt a little relieved.

Then he thought about it again, although Yan Jingshu was born by Xie Huan, he should actually be the child of Mu Chongyan, king of Chuxiang, even if he changed his original surname back to Mu, not Xie. Huan also almost broke the relationship, and lost such a wealthy son-in-law as King Chuxiang, but he was a bit self-inflicted.

Thinking of this, An Guogong actually felt a bit relieved, and the little grudge against Yan Jingshu disappeared in an instant.

Jiang Chenghan couldn't guess what Duke An was thinking, but seeing his slightly relaxed expression, he knew that what Yan Jingshu was most worried about would not happen.

Mrs. Yan is an open-minded person. Since she doesn't have any blood, she never cares about any blood. No matter who gave birth to Yan Jingshu, she will always be her grandson if she has called her grandmother for twenty years because of Yan Jingshu. .

So, like Jiang Chenghan, she was only waiting for An Guogong's response, but somewhat beyond her expectations, this time without her persuasion, An Guogong had already thought about it.

However, Duke An still asked, "Shu'er, do you want to recognize your biological father? Change back to your real father's surname?"

Although he didn't mind that Yan Jingshu belonged to Xie Huansheng, if Yan Jingshu planned to recognize Xie Huanhe King Chu Xiang, then his Anguo government must be prepared.

Yan Jingshu shook her head vigorously, and said: "No, I never thought of changing my surname. As long as my grandmother and father recognize me, I will always be a child of the Yan family, and my uncle and King Chuxiang have no such intention."

Although he didn't want to Disappointed and sad to Xie Huan, he planned to recognize him, but he never made the matter public. Otherwise, where would the Anguo government that raised him be?

Hearing what Yan Jingshu said, An Guogong felt very comforted. After knowing that he had a princely father, Yan Jingshu still valued him the most in his heart. This made him feel that he had not raised such a child for nothing for so many years, and his complexion became more and more pleasant. , said: "It should be admitted, but this matter is very important, and we still need to think about it."

Mrs. Yan also became a little more serious at this time, and said: "Your father is right, this time The matter involves the Yan and Xie families, as well as the Chuxiang Palace, and even Cheng Han's future, so we need to be more cautious and considerate." I

didn't expect Mrs. Yan and An Guogong, especially An Guogong, to accept this so quickly. Not only did he not anger him, but he even agreed with him to recognize Xie Huan and King Chuxiang. Yan Jingshu couldn't believe it, and was in a daze.

It was Jiang Chenghan who said: "Jingshu and I know that we will handle this matter carefully so that there will be no troubles." Coming

out of An Guogong's mansion, Yan Jingshu still felt as if he was in a dream, asking Jiang Chenghan over and over again to confirm Jiang Chenghan also patiently answered over and over again, affirming, until the carriage stopped at the gate of Jiang's house, Yan Jingshu got out of the carriage, and at the same time as her feet fell to the ground, it seemed that a huge stone fell to the ground in her heart.