Chapter 71 The Emperor's Grandson

Knowing that Xie Huan must be waiting very anxiously at this time, after sending Yan Jingshu back to Jiang's house, Jiang Chenghan went to Mushan Academy to tell Xie Huan about this matter, and asked him to come to the house to discuss with Yan Jingshu about recognizing relatives.

In Mushan Academy, Xie Huan was reading in the small courtyard allotted to him, but he was holding the book in his hand, but his eyes were out of focus, and he was in a daze without knowing what he was thinking. It wasn't until the servant boy came to report that a man named Jiang Chenghan came to him, that he woke up suddenly.

As soon as he heard that it was Jiang Chenghan who came looking for him, Xie Huan knew that it must be Yan Jingshu who had made a decision, which made him rush out without caring about tidying up his clothes.

Jiang Chenghan was waiting outside the gate of Mushan Academy when he heard Xie Huan's voice behind him. When he turned around, he saw Xie Huan walking towards him panting. However, after not seeing him for a few days, the person has become much haggard visible to the naked eye.

Knowing what Xie Huan was thinking about the most at the moment, Jiang Chenghan didn't say anything else, and when Xie Huan walked up to him, he smiled and said to him: "Uncle, Jingshu has already told grandma and father-in-law about your divorce. It's his business. Grandma and father-in-law are very reasonable. On this matter, they have no objection to any decision of Jingshu. Right now, Jingshu is waiting for you at home, ready to discuss with you how to do this matter. Good."

Occasionally, there would be pedestrians passing by outside the gate of Mushan Academy, so Jiang Chenghan didn't understand what he said, but Xie Huan could understand it, and immediately stayed on the spot.

"Really? After Mrs. Yan and Mr. An found out, not only were they not angry, but they also agreed with Jingshu and me, and me..." Xie Huan was amazed and unbelievable as if he had been pardoned. Some say it's unreasonable.

Jiang Chenghan nodded with a smile, gave him an affirmative answer, and said: "Father-in-law said, you were also deceived at the beginning. Like Jingshu, you are both victims. How can you blame it? As for Jingshu and your future affairs , and they all respect Jingshu's decision."

After burning for several days, his heart seemed to be watered by a cool mountain spring. Xie Huan felt unprecedented gratitude and luck in his heart. Without further words, he went to Jiang's house with Jiang Chenghan.

Along the way, Xie Huan felt that his body seemed to be a little lighter, and the smile on his face was uncontrollable and he couldn't calm down. When he arrived at Jiang's house, he saw Yan Jingshu who had been waiting for a long time again, but his eyes turned red instantly.

This time Jiang Chenghan did not accompany Yan Jingshu. After Xie Huan and Yan Jingshu met, he quietly left the room, leaving Yan Jingshu and Xie Huan, the father and son who had finally recognized each other, to be alone.

After leaving the room, Jiang Chenghan went to the children. He looked at his son Kangkang first. He was looked after by a wet nurse and a maid. The little guy was very strong. Compared with Jiajia, who was more like Yan Jingshu, Kangkang was more like Jiang Chenghan. Although she is still young, she has thick eyebrows and big eyes that anyone can see, and her skin is darker than Jiajia's.

Kangkang is still young, and he either eats or sleeps every day. When Jiang Chenghan went, the little guy was asleep, so he didn't bother him, he only asked the nurse and maid a few words, and then went to the next room to see Jiajia.

Jiajia is now four years old, Yan Jingshu has already started to enlighten him, he is also very intelligent, although he is not yet at the level of a photographic memory, but once he has learned it, he will not forget it again, and he learns very quickly, Yan Jingshu only read it to him twice, and he could almost remember it. It was not inferior to the little emperor's grandson whom Xie Huan had praised.

After watching Jiajia, I also saw the little Huangsun. Compared with before in Ningcheng, the life of the little Huangsun in the Jiang family is much better, whether it is in material or other aspects, so the current little Huangsun is not only stronger Quite a few, and people are much more cheerful. Although he still barely speaks, he can always see a smile on his face.

Jiajia also likes to accompany him to eat, sleep with him, play with him, and the little friend who helped him cover up when he was studying. When they moved out, they didn't feel unhappy for too long, and they were soon laughed at by the little emperor's grandson.

Although Jiang Chenghan was also very strange, he didn't know how the little Huangsun coaxed Jiajia without even saying a word. But he was also happy to see the two children getting along well.

He was just happy, but also a little worried. After all, the little Huangsun can't stay in their home forever. According to what King Chu Xiang said, the assassin case and the war in the Northland are over now, and the long-lost peace has ushered in the capital, and it's time to restore the identity of the little Huangsun .

In this way, the little emperor's grandson is afraid that he will leave Jiang's house in a few days, and Jiajia will be very sad at that time. Thinking of this, Jiang Chenghan felt that he had to think of a way in advance.

After playing with the two children for a while, seeing that it was getting late, Jiang Chenghan asked someone to take Jiajia and Xiao Huangsun to wash up and prepare for dinner. He himself went back to the main room to see how Yan Jingshu and Xie Huan were talking.

When I entered, there were still only Yan Jingshu and Xie Huan in the room, but compared to the excitement before, both of them had calmed down now, only the corners of Xie Huan's eyes were slightly red, and some wet marks could still be seen. Like shed tears.

"It's getting late, uncle staying tonight?" Mushan Academy is some distance away from Jiang's house, and it's getting dark now, and it will be completely dark after dinner. He also thought that Xie Huan and Yan Jingshu might still have a lot to say, so they left a message.

Xie Huan looked at Yan Jingshu first, and saw that Yan Jingshu didn't say anything, but looked at him with a smile expectantly, so he didn't refuse, nodded and said, "That's fine, then I'll bother you."

"Uncle is too polite." Jiang Chenghan road.

After dinner, Jiang Chenghan went to check homework for Jiajia and Xiao Huangsun on Yan Jingshu's behalf, and told them a story, and returned to the bedroom after putting the two children to sleep.

At this time, Yan Jingshu had also returned, and was waiting for Jiang Chenghan in the room.

Jiang Chenghan asked, "What did you say to uncle?"

Yan Jingshu replied to him: "I just talked about the past, and the recognition of relatives, and then I will be the King of Chu Xiang..."

Yan Jingshu told Jiang Chenghan all the conversations between himself and Xie Huan without reservation, and did not say anything else , the most important thing to recognize relatives. In order to take into account the government of Anguo, Xie Huan's reputation, and Jiang Chenghan's future, both Yan Jingshu and Xie Huan agreed not to make this matter public. .

As for King Chuxiang, the two did not negotiate a result. Yan Jingshu had some opinions on King Chuxiang, but he valued Xie Huan more, so he only listened to Xie Huan, and Xie Huan also valued Yan Jingshu more than King Chuxiang, saying that everything was based on Yan Jingshu's wishes.

The matter of King Chu Xiang could not be negotiated for a while, but fortunately, Xie Huan promised that he would not mess around, so he put it on hold for the time being and waited to see his performance in the future.

The matter between Yan Jingshu and Xie Huan was resolved satisfactorily and happily, but apart from the two getting closer in private than before, everything else remained as usual, and there was not much change. Soon, a few days passed, and Kangkang's full moon ceremony arrived.

Because he planned to hold a banquet at home this time, Jiang Chenghan was afraid that Yan Jingshu would be too hard, so he specially asked his boss to transfer a few days off, and took care of it himself.

Although the gang of brothers in Ningcheng could not participate this time, Jiang Chenghan in the inspection department met many friends, and this time they came to attend the ceremony with dignity, and then there were Mrs. Yan, Mr. An, and his sister-in-law, Mrs. Shen. There is also Xie Huan, and Yan Jingshu's mentor in Mushan Academy, who is also Xie Huan's senior brother, also came to participate in the full moon ceremony.

In addition to these people, Mrs. Yan's natal family, sister-in-law Shen's natal family, and other good families of the Yan family's in-laws, although no one came, they also gave a gift. As for Yan Jingshu's niece, Xie's family, it was a bit unexpected, although Yan Jingshu didn't post a message to them, but they also sent someone to send a gift.

Yan Jingshu didn't say anything, just waited for Xie Huan to come and told him about it. Xie Huan also knew Yan Jingshu's embarrassment, so he just told him to give him the things and he would deal with them. As for how to deal with it, Xie Huan didn't say anything, and Yan Jingshu didn't ask either.

However, besides this matter, Xie Huan also told Yan Jingshu another matter, but he said with some concern: "King Chuxiang said, although you are not willing to recognize him yet, Kangkang is his grandson after all, he hopes I can come to Kangkang's full moon ceremony. But he knows how to measure and won't cause trouble for you. I stopped him, but looking at him, he seemed to have made up his mind. I asked him what he was going to do, and he was different I said, I just wanted to give you a surprise. I really can't guess what he is going to do, so I can only report to you so that you and Cheng Han can make preparations in advance."

Yan Jingshu didn't expect King Chu Xiang to He came to attend the full moon ceremony, but Xie Huan couldn't stop him, and he didn't know what to do, so he hurriedly went to Jiang Chenghan and told him about it.

Jiang Chenghan heard this, but he was not as worried as Yan Jingshu and Xie Huan. King Chu Xiang was not a reckless person. Since he said he would not cause trouble for them, nothing would happen. And compared to this, he was more curious about what surprise King Chuxiang wanted to give them.

Jiang Chenghan's composure comforted Yan Jingshu and made him feel more at ease, but because he was thinking about this matter, he was somewhat absent-minded when entertaining the guests, but King Chuxiang never showed up until halfway through the banquet.

Gradually, the sun went down and the banquet came to an end. It was at this time that someone suddenly came to report that King Chuxiang had appeared at the gate of Jiang's house with a large group of imperial guards, holding an imperial decree, and was about to come in.

Yan Jingshu's heart skipped a beat, and the guests who came to attend the ceremony all looked at each other in blank dismay, wondering what happened when King Chu Xiang suddenly came to a small Jiang's house and still held the imperial decree.

Jiang Chenghan vaguely guessed something, the one who could dispatch the imperial guards, there was nothing else in the family except the little grandson, but seeing that Yan Jingshu seemed to frighten him, he wanted to appease him first.

But before he could say a few words to Yan Jingshu, King Chu Xiang, wearing a dragon crown and a purple python suit, had already walked in, followed by two teams of guards in armor.

Everyone put down their chopsticks in a hurry, got up and saluted King Chu Xiang.

"What? Is this a happy event?" Seeing the festive attire and the many guests, Mu Chongyan looked surprised and asked Jiang Chenghan who was in the lead.

"Return to the lord, today is the gift of the dog's full moon." Knowing that King Chu Xiang was asking questions knowingly and pretending, Jiang Chenghan also pretended not to know anything, and answered truthfully.

"That's a coincidence. Since it's a great gift from your son, I have to express it a little bit." As King Chuxiang said, he untied a jade pendant hanging from his waist, handed it to Jiang Chenghan, and said, "This is the king's jade pendant." Don't dislike an old thing that has been used for a long time."

"Why? Thank you, Lord, for your reward." If King Chuxiang gave this jade pendant privately, Jiang Chenghan might hesitate to accept it, but right now it is in front of all the guests. , King Chuxiang gave it openly, but it was hard for him to refuse.

Who knows that King Chuxiang is not finished yet, he turned his head and saw Jiajia beside Yan Jingshu, and said with a smile: "This is also your son? It's not easy to be thin on one side." After that, he searched on himself , and finally took off a string of sandalwood beads on his wrist, put them directly into Jiang Chenghan's hand holding the jade pendant, and said, "Give this to your boss."

I took one of them, and it doesn't make any difference to have another one. Jiang Chenghan didn't refuse, just thanked him again.

Seeing that Jiang Chenghan accepted it honestly, King Chuxiang was very satisfied, so he took the imperial decree from the attendant at the side and prepared to read it out.

Jiang Chenghan received the decree for the second time. I don't know if it was because it was related to the prince and grandson. This time the decree was obviously longer than the previous marriage decree with Yan Jingshu, and the words were more complicated, but in summary it has one meaning He praised Jiang Chenghan for his meritorious service in protecting the prince's orphan, rewarded him with two promotions, and gave him a hundred taels of gold and twenty bolts of satin.

This time Jiang Chenghan was really surprised. He thought that King Chuxiang would quietly take the little emperor away from him, but he didn't expect that King Chuxiang not only made the little emperor's affairs in Jiang's house public, but also brought such a surprise. Zhang Shengzhi directly put all the credit for protecting the little emperor's grandson on him.