Chapter 31

Finally coaxing the person well, Jiang Chenghan heaved a sigh of relief, but he was afraid that he would make Yan Jingshu angry if he said something wrong again, so he didn't dare to speak again for a while.

In the end, it was Yan Jingshu who spoke first and asked, "Where is that friend of yours who is in business?"

Jiang Chenghan hurriedly replied: "He was originally from the capital, named Xi Muyuan. His family was convicted and ransacked his home and exiled Ningcheng as a slave. I helped him when he was in trouble. In order to repay his kindness and seek asylum for his family, he took the initiative to hand over his body deed to me. Willing to work for me. I checked the case of his family, and it was not because he committed any heinous crimes, but because he offended the honorable nobles in Beijing and was framed. I was short of money at that time, and I saw that he was quite in business They are proficient, so they cooperated.

This time I escorted General Kou to Beijing, and he brought a lot of goods with us, and he is still in Beijing, do you want to meet?"

Yan Jingshu actually knew about Xi Muyuan in his previous life. Man, asking this question right now is just to find a reason to meet this person, so he nodded and said, "That's fine."

Jiang Chenghan only thought that Yan Jingshu just wanted to see his friend, and that even if Fang Ping, the boy, went to Xishifang Xi Muyuan came to look for Xi Muyuan in a guest house.

Xi Muyuan couldn't come for a while, and it was rare that Yan Jingshu had a good talk with him, so Jiang Chenghan took the opportunity to tell him some anecdotes he had encountered in the past, and finally made Yan Jingshu smile again.

While chatting and laughing, suddenly a servant girl came to report that a person came from the front yard, surnamed Mu, who said he was Yan Jingshu's friend.

At first, Jiang Chenghan thought that Fang Ping had brought Xi Muyuan, but after the maid finished speaking, he subconsciously looked at Yan Jingshu, and sure enough, he saw Yan Jingshu frowned, with disgust and impatience on his face.

Knowing that Yan Jingshu probably didn't want to see this person, Jiang Chenghan said, "You sit down, and I'll deal with him."

But Yan Jingshu shook his head and said, "Wait a minute, I'll take something with you." After saying that, he got up, went to the corner cabinet and opened it to search.

Guessing that Yan Jingshu might have other plans, Jiang Chenghan didn't say anything else, and when Yan Jingshu found what he wanted to take, he went to the front yard with him.

Mu Tingyuan is slightly older than Yan Jingshu, two years old, handsome and dignified, compared with Jiang Chenghan's drunk and ferocious appearance when he first saw him, at this moment he is wearing a jade crown and a royal blue brocade robe, just by looking at him, he can be regarded as handsome A handsome young man. But Jiang Chenghan knew that he was a lowly man with a golden appearance and a vain appearance, so he would not have a good impression of him.

"I've already told you clearly enough, why are you here?" Yan Jingshu already hated Mu Tingyuan to the extreme at this time, and she didn't even want to waste a word of politeness with him.

Mu Tingyuan frowned slightly, as if he didn't expect that Yan Jingshu would show no sympathy for him, but he endured it very much, and said: "Jingshu, what happened that day outside the building was my fault, I drank too much, and you are so unfeeling to me, I lost control for a while, I apologize to you, I hope you can forgive me, because of our years of friendship—"

"Shut up!" Yan Jingshu But he couldn't listen anymore, and interrupted him sharply, his eyes were full of anger, and said: "I have only been a classmate with you for a few years, and I have cut off contact with you as early as a few months ago. , has nothing to do with it. Now that I'm married, if you come to pester me again, don't blame me for being rude."

Mu Tingyuan seemed to be hurt by Yan Jingshu's decisive words, showing a painful expression, but insisted. : "Jingshu, please believe me, I am sincere to you. I know you have been married, but I don't mind, really. And you don't have to worry about the imperial decree, my mother has promised me, as long as you want, She will go to ask the emperor to take back the marriage proposal, and then we will have lovers and get married, really, as long as you come with me..."

Mu Tingyuan walked towards Yan Jingshu as he said, He stretched out his hand, wanting to pull Yan Jingshu's hand, but was stopped by Jiang Chenghan who had been watching him from the side.

"Speak as you speak, don't move." Jiang Chenghan said coldly, holding Mu Tingyuan's wrist with one hand.

For this person who once bullied his wife and now openly came to pretend that he didn't exist to covet his wife, if Yan Jingshu didn't seem to have some plans, he would have kicked him out long ago.

Mu Tingyuan only felt a sharp pain in his wrist, as if his bones had been crushed, and his face turned pale. He tried hard to break away, but Jiang Chenghan's hand was like cast iron, motionless.

The servant who followed Mu Tingyuan rushed forward to ask for the Savior, but was kicked away by Jiang Chenghan one by one.

Mu Tingyuan had no choice but to grit his teeth and say, "Jiang, how dare you hurt me? Do you know who I am? You'd better let me go right away, and then kowtow to admit my mistake, otherwise, I will make you look good." ——" There was a hint of ruthlessness in the words.

Jiang Chenghan sneered, of course he knew who Mu Tingyuan was, the son of the Duke of Zhen and the eldest princess, and the nephew of the current Holy Majesty. But so what, whether it is to make life worse than death without a trace of injury on the body, or to make a person disappear from this world without making a sound or leaving a trace, it is not difficult for him.

He has never been soft on those who threaten the safety of himself and the people he cares about, and he doesn't care if it will be stained with blood.

With a plop, Mu Tingyuan couldn't hold on any longer and knelt on the ground, sweating all over his body, and the hand that Jiang Chenghan was holding onto his wrist had already started to become red, swollen and purple.

Realizing that Jiang Chenghan didn't care about his threat at all, and no matter how he revenged Jiang Chenghan in the future, Jiang Chenghan could immediately abolish himself. Under the stimulation of severe pain, fear and being forced to kneel down, Mu Tingyuan couldn't bear it anymore. He said to Jiang Chenghan: "...Let it go, let it go, I won't, I won't do it again—"

Mu Tingyuan was cowarded so quickly, and Jiang Chenghan couldn't hide his contempt on his face. With a light flick of his hand, he lost him go out.

He fell to the ground with a bang, the severe pain in his wrist, the humiliation of being underestimated, and Yan Jingshu's cold eyes on the sidelines completely aroused the hostility in Mu Tingyuan's heart. He was supported by his servants and stood up with difficulty. Xiang Jiang Chenghan and Yan Jingshu's eyes were unprecedentedly fierce.

Yan Jingshu frowned, took a step forward, and said, "Mu Tingyuan, you'd better not do any more unnecessary things, otherwise, when you bullied me in the building outside the building, you risked my reputation and life. I won't give up with you."

Mu Tingyuan is indeed very fond of Yan Jingshu, but Yan Jingshu refused many times, and today he just let Jiang Chenghan torture him like this, even if there is love, it has now turned into resentment, he grinned grinningly, He said: "Louwailou? Heh, you said I bullied you, who can prove it, him?"

Even though he didn't know it at the time, he soberly asked the shopkeeper of Louwailou afterwards. With Jiang Chenghan's good appearance, he He immediately guessed that it was Jiang Chenghan who broke into the door, injured him and rescued Yan Jingshu. But Jiang Chenghan and Yan Jingshu are husband and wife, even if his words were true, who would believe them?

"Then you wrote the confession letter by yourself?" Yan Jingshu said coldly, and then took out a piece of white silk covered with blood-red handwriting from the cloth bag she brought.

Mu Tingyuan was taken aback when he heard the words, and when he saw the bloody characters on the white silk cloth, he couldn't help but change his face in an instant, and said, "I didn't write this!"

Yan Jingshu sneered, "Why not? Can't you recognize it? You wrote this with your own hand. To express your remorse and apology to me, you even cut your own hand and wrote this with blood. How did you deliberately send my friend away? Fill me with alcohol so that I can take the opportunity to do something wrong, and write clearly and plainly. In the end, you also signed and signed the letter, but you can't just deny it now."

"You——" Mu Tingyuan He never expected Yan Jingshu to take out such a thing. He was sure that the blood on the silk cloth was not written by him, but he also knew that the handwriting was exactly the same as his own. Even if someone checked it, nothing could be found, after all He knew Yan Jingshu's ability very well.

Staring at Yan Jingshu, Mu Tingyuan wanted to take back the piece of white silk cloth, but just now Jiang Chenghan let him know that all the people he brought together were not Jiang Chenghan's opponents, so he couldn't help feeling a little frustrated.

"Go—" gritted his teeth, even though he was unwilling, Mu Tingyuan knew that he could do nothing now, so he had to leave with hatred, but when he reached the door, he couldn't help it after all, and turned around and said, "I will." I'll make you regret it." The

door closed again, Yan Jingshu frowned, still seemed a little uneasy.

Seeing this, Jiang Chenghan raised his hand to lightly wrap Yan Jingshu's shoulder, and comforted him: "Don't worry too much, even if he is the emperor's nephew, he can't do whatever he wants with one hand, it's fine.

" Taking advantage of Mu Tingyuan, even if he did something in the future, he would not be powerless to fight back.

Putting this matter aside, Yan Jingshu and Jiang Chenghan returned to the new house. Jiang Chenghan took the piece of white silk with blood on it and looked at it curiously, and asked, "When did you make this? The one on it is chicken." Blood?"

Yan Jingshu said, "It was in the building outside the building that day, I was afraid that Mu Tingyuan would retaliate in the future, so I cut his palm with a broken piece of porcelain, let some blood come out, and imitated his notes. , wrote this down."

"Did you bled him?" Jiang Chenghan suddenly showed surprise, he thought it was written by Yan Jingshu with chicken blood or pig blood afterwards, but he didn't expect that it was really Mu Tingyuan of blood.

I thought Yan Jingshu was just a frail scholar, but I didn't expect to have such a quick wit, and a decisive temperament beyond his imagination, which made him a little impressed.

When Yan Jingshu was speaking, she paid some attention to Jiang Chenghan's expression, worried that Jiang Chenghan would think that he was too bloody and cruel because of this, but seeing that Jiang Chenghan was looking at him with eyes full of surprise and admiration, but not a trace of disgust , Only then did I feel at ease.

Later, Yan Jingshu told Jiang Chenghan that he often helped teachers repair broken books in Mushan Academy, so he learned to imitate various fonts. He and Mu Tingyuan have been classmates for many years, and he is very familiar with Mu Tingyuan's handwriting, so he imitated this confession letter.

Jiang Chenghan couldn't help feeling more and more amazed when he heard it, and held the white silk cloth to look at it for a while before handing it back to Yan Jingshu, who put it away again. After that, the two of them agreed so well that they didn't mention Mu Tingyuan's matter again. After a while, another servant girl came to report that Fang Ping had brought Xi Muyuan back, so Jiang Chenghan and Yan Jingshu got up again and went out to meet each other.