Chapter 15 Making a Big Bang

The palms and the backs of the hands are full of flesh, Duke An can punish Yan Jingyu for Yan Jingshu, but he can't just watch Yan Jingyu die, and Yan Jingshu refuses to forgive him, which makes him in a dilemma and doesn't know what to do. Originally, he wanted to complain to his mother, but Mrs. Yan's words of "I was hurt badly" blocked all the grievances and distress in his stomach.

Yes, in this incident, Yan Jingshu was the one who suffered the most. Compared with Yan Jingshu, what is his discomfort?

Wiping his face, An Guogong said: "Mother, I know that I didn't handle Yu'er's affairs properly. Shu'er should have a grudge against me. It's just a matter of getting married, which is absolutely unacceptable. Please mother again Persuade Shu'er well, and tell him not to be impulsive."

Madam Yan waved her hand, and said indifferently: "Since you know that Shu'er has resentment in his heart, you can solve his resentment. The important matter is the order of the parents and the words of the matchmaker, not what a child likes to do."

An Guogong was concerned, but he was confused, and at this moment, hearing Mrs. Yan's words, his heart felt like a huge stone fell. However, soon, he frowned again. Mrs. Yan said that she wanted to resolve Yan Jingshu's grievances, but Yan Jingshu's grievances were on Yan Jingyu, how would he resolve them?

An Guogong still wanted to ask Mrs. Yan for advice, but Mrs. Yan had nothing to say to him. If you follow her and just throw it into the ancestral hall, you dare to make trouble on her birthday, obviously you don't take her grandmother seriously, such a wicked person who murdered her elder brother and disrespected her grandmother will just clear up the Yan family when she dies lintel.

For this granddaughter, Mrs. Yan usually didn't like her very much, and now she hated it to the extreme, even mentioning it would make her mouth dirty, but there is no need for Duke An to know about it.

After An Guogong left, Nanny An was a little puzzled, so she asked Mrs. Yan: "Since the old lady has agreed to the second young master, why did you just agree with Mr. Guo..."

Mrs. Yan said: "I agree, I agree, but I can't just say that directly. Take it easy, he has to agree to it willingly, it's the best for

Shu'er." Madam An thought for a while. I think that's right, if Mrs. Yan agrees to Yan Jingshu's request, Mr. An will not think that Yan Jingshu deliberately used Mrs. Yan to suppress him, so I am afraid that both Yan Jingshu and Mrs. Yan will feel bad. Naturally, it is not good .

An Guogong came here with a frown, and went back with a frown. He walked all the way from the Rong'an Courtyard to the Canglan Courtyard, but he couldn't think of a solution.

"Master, what does mother say?" As soon as An Guogong entered the door, Mrs. Xie saw his expression and knew that things were not going well, but she still had to ask.

"Oh, don't mention it—" An Guogong has been an official for decades, and he has never encountered a situation where he is completely helpless like today.

Sure enough, it is difficult for an upright official to decide on housework, and the predecessors will not deceive me.

"Master, although Yu'er is sorry for Shu'er in this matter, but Shu'er's appearance of swearing not to let go of Yu'er's life really makes me... I am a little scared. I used to look like a good child , but it turned out to be such a decisive heart, I still can't believe it." Xie wiped the corners of her eyes with a handkerchief, and said this with a feeling of sigh and fear.

An Guogong didn't understand the deep meaning in Xie's words, he nodded in agreement, and said: "Yeah, I didn't expect that they are two good children, who would have thought that one of them would dare to do such a thing?" Come on, one more... Sigh... But, Shu'er is justifiable, and you are too, how could you scold him like that?"

An Guogong felt that if Mrs. Xie hadn't scolded Yan Jingshu, Yan Jingshu wouldn't have been hurt. , and finally said those words in a self-defeating way.

Mrs. Xie froze when she heard the words, she just wanted to put some eye drops on Yan Jingshu, but she didn't expect Duke An to blame herself, so she could only say: "Is it my concubine? My son is still...forget it, it's all my fault, I'm going to accompany Shu'er right now, as long as he can calm down, I'm willing to do whatever I want."

Xie's introspection was very straightforward and sincere , but she said, but she did not forget to look at An Guogong's expression, thinking that An Guogong would not really ask her to make amends to Yan Jingshu, after all, she is Yan Jingshu's mother, how can a mother make amends to her children.

And An Guogong did speak as she wished, but he did not stop her from what she wanted to hear, but agreed without the slightest hesitation: "That's fine, by the way, I remember there are A double-legged lotus-leaf Duan inkstone was produced by everyone in the previous dynasty. Shu'er likes these very much, you open the warehouse to find them, and take them to him."

Of course, he didn't expect Yan Jingshu to change his mind with just one inkstone, but At least it's worth making him happy seeing something he likes.

Seeing that An Guogong didn't care about his face, and actually asked her to apologize to Yan Jingshu, Xie's face froze again, and this time it wasn't just a frown. , her heart froze for a moment.

She also knew about the lotus-leaf Duan Inkstone with two feet. It was an extremely precious and rare thing. It was handed down by the old An Guogong. Even An Guogong was reluctant to use it, and kept it carefully in the warehouse. From Xie's point of view, whether it's the title of Duke Anguo's mansion or the things in the mansion, even every plant and tree belongs to his grandson and daughter, and now he wants to give it to Yan Jingshu, it's still such a priceless thing , she was full of reluctance.

But Mr. An had spoken, and Mrs. Xie had no choice but to obey, but she thought in her heart that Yan Jingshu was always upright, and now she was at odds with them, so she would definitely not accept the inkstone. As for apologizing to Yan Jingshu, An Guogong didn't go with her, she didn't say anything and couldn't see anything, as long as she said that she had apologized, even if Yan Jingshu denied it, it didn't matter, she just took advantage of this to get angry.

Therefore, Mrs. Xie quickly let go of the unhappiness in her heart, found out the lotus-leaf Duanyan inkstone with both feet, and went to Mingxuan. To Xie's surprise, although Yan Jingshu was very indifferent to her, she accepted the inkstone without any hesitation. Until being invited out of the room by Yan Jingshu in the name of taking a break, Xie still hadn't recovered.

What made Mrs. Xie vomit blood even more was that An Guogong was very happy to see that Yan Jingshu had accepted the inkstone. He thought he had finally found a chance to soften Yan Jingshu, so next, he searched through the storeroom at home, such as famous copybooks, rare ancient books, Everyone's calligraphy and painting, jade and antiques were sent to Yan Jingshu's yard like running water, and Xie's heart was bleeding when he saw it.

Hearing that Xie's old illness had relapsed, she couldn't get out of bed with a heartache, and couldn't even eat. Yan Jingshu just took a look at it intentionally, and continued to pack the things that Mr. An sent over carefully one by one after returning. It's good to put it in the cabinet and take it away when you get married in the future.

He used to be a fool, he didn't pay much attention to money and other vulgar things, because food and clothing were provided by the government, and he didn't like socializing, so there was almost nowhere to spend money. Yan Jingyu begged for most of the monthly payment, and rewarded the remaining bits and pieces to his servants, so that after more than ten years, he had no savings at all.

And since he has made up his mind to marry, naturally he can no longer divide the property in the mansion, and the Xie family will not prepare much dowry for him. Although Jiang Chenghan raised him very well when he had nothing in his previous life and never let him suffer wronged, but now that he knows Jiang Chenghan's hard work, he also hopes to help him, so naturally he has to make some preparations .

Of course, some people might say that he used things from his mother's family to supplement his husband's family, but Yan Jingshu didn't feel guilty, because he knew that he didn't take these things to let him and Jiang Chenghan enjoy the glory and wealth.

People who have never lived in the frontier would not think of the hard work of the soldiers and common people in the frontier. The northern land is bitterly cold, and is often invaded by grassland nomadic tribes for a long time. There can be hundreds of large and small battles in a year, but the military salaries and food for maintaining the army hardly arrive on time. Insufficient and shoddy case.

The Northland is far away from the capital, even if you sue the people who went to the capital to investigate the corruption, it is still far from quenching your thirst, and the soldiers at the border still suffer from it. He once saw with his own eyes, soldiers who obviously did not die under the sword of the enemy on the battlefield, but were healed because of the shortage of medicinal materials, and finally died of pain.

There is also Jiang Chenghan, no matter how powerful the enemy is, he never frowns, but he can't sleep all night because of the lack of food and grass. At that time, he was still a burden supported by Jiang Chenghan, and he couldn't help Jiang Chenghan at all, but in this life, he didn't want to experience that feeling of powerlessness again.

Although there are not many of these things, they can be of great use in critical moments and save many lives. He believed that his grandmother and father would not blame him if they knew about it.

Just three days later, the things Yan Jingshu collected could fill a big wooden box of huanghuali, and Yan Jingyu, because her illness had not recovered at all, had been recuperating in the Linglong Pavilion and was not sent to the ancestral hall. Yan Jingshu still didn't let go.

Coming out of Mingxuan in disappointment again, An Guogong really felt that he was completely helpless, but at this moment, the housekeeper Yan Zhong hurried over and said to him: "Master, it's not good, come on, Marquis of Yongchang!" He yelled outside the door, saying that we broke his son, and he wants us to give an explanation, otherwise, he will report to the officials—"

"What, Marquis Yongchang?" Duke An was taken aback, thinking of this man , couldn't help frowning, and said in a deep voice: "What's going on, please explain clearly."

Yan Zhong then said: "That's right, the Marquis of Yongchang said that when the old lady celebrated her birthday a few days ago, he asked his second son Zhao Xian to come The mansion congratulated him, but he didn't expect that Zhao Xian didn't return to the mansion after that. It was not until the evening of the next day that the people sent by the Marquis of Yongchang found Zhao Xian who had been beaten and bruised in a hidden alley. In the past

two days , Marquis Yongchang has been looking for the person who injured Zhao Xian, but he never found it. Who knows that the second young master and Zhao Xian were secretly... Furious rumors, so I believe that Zhao Xian was injured by someone sent by you, and came to the door."