Chapter 49 Giving Birth

In Ningcheng, Jiang Chenghan didn't know that Xie Huan had already met Xie's father and Xie's mother, Yan Jingshu's life experience was exactly as he had guessed, and Xie Huan had already rushed towards Ningcheng again.

The main purpose of Mrs. Yan's coming here this time is to take care of Yan Jingshu's pregnancy, so she will stay in Ningcheng for a while. It's just that Jiang Chenghan, Yan Jingshu and a few servants in the small courtyard of the Jiang family are relatively well-off, but with the addition of twenty or so people brought by Mrs. Yan, it really can't accommodate them.

Liu Yan Jingshu was talking to Mrs. Yan at home, and Jiang Chenghan took advantage of the time at noon to go out to check nearby to see if there were any vacant houses ready to be rented or sold.

He was also lucky. Within five minutes of leaving the house, he saw a wooden sign for sale hanging on the gate of a private house.

Jiang Chenghan went to knock on the door, and someone happened to be in the house at the moment. Because he was in a hurry to resettle people, Jiang Chenghan didn't bargain too much, and bought the small courtyard directly according to the price the seller said. The only request was that they could vacate the house today.

The seller saw that Jiang Chenghan wanted it so urgently, but Jiang Chenghan gave the money happily, so he agreed. After writing the deed, Jiang Chenghan returned home after two days after the appointment.

The small courtyard he bought was not big, it was just a simple courtyard with ordinary furniture. However, this is only for the grooms and guards who followed Mrs. Yan. Mrs. Yan, Nurse An and a few maids who are close to her live in their own house, but they will be able to live there.

When he got home, Jiang Chenghan told Yan Jingshu and Mrs. Yan about this matter, even if Mrs. Yan asked Nanny An to arrange for those people to live there, it would prevent them from crowding into a mess at home.

Because of this incident, he ate lunch late that day, and after eating, Jiang Chenghan didn't have time to say anything or take a walk with Yan Jingshu, so he hurried to the Dudu's mansion.

Although Jiang Chenghan was confident that he could take good care of Yan Jingshu, but with the arrival of Mrs. Yan, thinking of having her at home with Yan Jingshu, Jiang Chenghan felt even more relieved.

After a few days like this, the recruits finally arrived in Ningcheng as scheduled. Jiang Chenghan specifically asked Kou Shijun for the job of training recruits, and planned to meet that fake Zhao Dali for a while, to see what kind of person he fell into in his previous life.

Just like what Yan Jingshu said, the fake Zhao Dali is a tall man with a thin body and a somewhat ordinary appearance. It fits the image of a country boy who has lived in the world.

If Yan Jingshu hadn't sent someone to keep watch, even Jiang Chenghan wouldn't have noticed anything wrong, but now that he knew that this person had an unknown origin, he naturally couldn't let him go easily.

Therefore, when training these recruits, Jiang Chenghan focused on 'taking care' of this fake Zhao Dali. Although the fake Zhao Dali tried his best to hide his patience and behaved like a recruit who knew nothing, Jiang Chenghan did not dare to say he was proficient in other aspects, but in terms of skill, he couldn't hide it from his eyes, and he soon discovered that this Fake Zhao Dali also has kung fu.

With skill, ability to disguise, and ability to endure, such a person impersonated and became an ordinary recruit, but after two years, he became an excellent archer, and was recruited by "himself" who was performing a special mission. After entering the team, he finally shot a cold arrow in his back, killing himself and destroying the entire team. As for the mission, he naturally failed.

Jiang Chenghan still doesn't know what task Kou Shijun entrusted to him at that time, but he vaguely feels that his death in the previous life may have something to do with this task.

After all, judging from his several contacts and secret surveillance with the fake Zhao Dali, the fake Zhao Dali doesn't seem to know him, and he doesn't have any hatred. Otherwise, why would he spend so much trouble, two years in advance? At that time, it was an impostor and enlisted in the army.

Also because he couldn't be sure whether this fake Zhao Dali was only coming for him or for something else, so Jiang Chenghan thought it over and over again, and finally decided to wait and see what happens, and just send someone to watch secretly, maybe there will be something Unexpected discovery.

After arranging the fake Zhao Dali, Jiang Chenghan put most of his energy on Yan Jingshu. Now that he is nearing the date of delivery, although there is Mrs. Yan at home, Jiang Chenghan can't be the shopkeeper.

Because Shuang'er can't feed their children, although there are milk powders similar to milk powder in this era, and poor people also use rice soup to feed their children, but Jiang Chenghan obviously will not wrong his children so much, so he has to find breast milk in addition to stable women. Mother come.

Mrs. Yan just came to Ningcheng, and she is not familiar with this place, so Jiang Chenghan took advantage of the office every day to look around, and when he found it, he let Mrs. Yan check and select it, until it took more than half a month to come. After going back and forth, Mrs. Wen and the wet nurse picked seven or eight candidates, and finally found a candidate that satisfied Mrs. Yan, and Jiang Chenghan breathed a sigh of relief.

In June, the weather is getting hotter and hotter every day, and Yan Jingshu's pregnancy has also reached nine months, and she may give birth at any time. Fortunately, Jiang Chenghan has already prepared everything, just waiting for the day when Yan Jingshu starts.

Unexpectedly, at this time, news came from Beidi that the old Beidi king died of illness suddenly, and the new Beidi king who succeeded to the throne was actually the eldest prince Mu Tuo who led people to sneak into Danu to snatch Princess Danuchanya.

Having lived in Ningcheng for many years, Jiang Chenghan is naturally very familiar with their old neighbors and old opponents. Compared with the old Beidi King, Mu Tuo is tough and rebellious in nature, full of aggressiveness, and somewhat lawless and vicious. It can be seen from wanting to rob Princess Dannu by force, and such a wild and unruly person will not be a law-abiding and honest person.

Although Muto is the first to take the throne, his brothers and uncles may not all obey him. It may take some effort to secure the throne. The border may not change in a short time, but it may not be the case in the future, so Jiang Chenghan and the others I also have to guard against it.

However, Kou Shijun's army has always been strictly trained and always prepared for war. It was only a few years ago that they went to various places to garrison troops for inspection. Even if there is a war at this moment, it can be dealt with. Therefore, they only need to pay more attention to the matter of Beidi's new king than before, and at the same time report the matter to the court.

But that's Kou Shijun's business, and Jiang Chenghan doesn't need anything.

After some discussion and discussion, the matter of Beidi was decided, and Kou Shijun let everyone disperse. Just when it was time to go to the Yamen, Jiang Chenghan came out of the meeting room and planned to go to the stable to take his horse home.

After a few steps, a soldier ran over and told him that a servant who claimed to be from his family had come outside the Dudu's mansion, and said that there was something urgent at home, so he asked him to come back quickly.

Jiang Chenghan guessed at once that it must be Yan Jingshu who started it, and immediately ignored other things, ran to the stable, pulled out his horse, turned on his back, and rushed home as fast as he could.

But it was a coincidence, or maybe it was God's will, when Jiang Chenghan arrived at the door of his house, Xie Huan also rushed to Jiang's house again in a dusty suit.

But at this moment, Jiang Chenghan had no intention of asking him about Yan Jingshu's life experience, so he hurriedly called Xie Huan 'uncle', and told Xie Huan that Yan Jingshu was about to happen.

When Xie Huan heard this, he immediately put all the confusion in his mind behind him, and without saying anything more, he quickly entered the door with Jiang Chenghan.

Yan Jingshu had already entered the delivery room prepared in advance. In addition to sending someone to inform Jiang Chenghan, Mrs. Yan had already invited Mrs. Wen and the doctor. They were all guarding Yan Jingshu in the delivery room at this time, and Jiang Chenghan didn't need to do anything else.

And although Jiang Chenghan had already been prepared for this moment in his heart, when this moment really came, he was still a little nervous. Yan Jingshu was not doing well, but he himself was sweating profusely.

It is hot in summer in Japan, and the delivery room is not too spacious, and we already have Jiang Chenghan, Mrs. Wen and maids, so although Mrs. Yan and Xie Huan are also worried about Yan Jingshu, it is not good to squeeze them all in, so here we go. Wait outside.

Waiting from dawn to dark, and then from dark to dawn, tossing and tossing the whole night, until the moment when the sky broke in the early morning, a loud cry sounded almost at the same time, Yan Jingshu finally gave birth to the child smoothly, a petite and Soft twins.

It was only the size of Jiang Chenghan's two palms, and his small body was as soft as a cloud. Jiang Chenghan held the little doll in both hands, almost stopped breathing, as if he was afraid that he would blow the little doll away in one breath.

"...Cheng Han, grandma and uncle are still waiting outside. You can take them out and show them." The child was young, and Yan Jingshu suffered less when she was born. Although she looked weak and tired at the moment, she The spirit is still good, seeing Jiang Chenghan holding the child and not knowing what to do, he couldn't help laughing.

"Ah, yes, I want to show my grandmother and uncle." Jiang Chenghan regained his senses and said, "Then you have a good rest, and I'll be back in a while."

Yan Jingshu nodded with a smile, Jiang Chenghan looked at him and felt nervous Soft, couldn't help lowering his head and kissed Yan Jingshu's forehead, then got up and carefully supported the child, and slowly moved to the outside room.

Mrs. Yan and Xie Huan had been waiting for a long time. As soon as Jiang Chenghan came out, the two walked towards him quickly. Looking at the little doll in his hand, they both liked it very much and laughed from ear to ear.

Seeing that Jiang Chenghan didn't know how to hold a child, Mrs. Yan even scolded him a few words, then took advantage of the situation and hugged the child into her arms, and then didn't let go. Although the children couldn't understand, they kept yelling "great-grandson, great-grandson, grandma's good great-grandson", which was extremely rare.

Jiang Chenghan wanted to hold the child, but he didn't know how to hold the child, and he was afraid that the child would be uncomfortable by himself, so after the child was taken away by Mrs. Yan, he was a little relieved, and then saw Xie Huan staring blankly. Looking at the child in Mrs. Yan's arms, her eyes were already red, and she couldn't help but sigh inwardly.

But right now is not the time to talk about these things, Jiang Chenghan just didn't see anything. Naturally, he couldn't rest assured that the child was handed over to Madam Yan, and then he turned around and went into the delivery room again.

Although the window was open, there was still a lingering smell of blood in the delivery room, so Jiang Chenghan wrapped Yan Jingshu in a quilt and carried her to their bedroom, so that he could take care of Yan Jingshu at night.

Yan Jingshu gave birth smoothly, and asked the doctor to see that there was nothing wrong with both adults and children, Jiang Chenghan took out the reward he had prepared in advance, gave it to Mrs. Wen and the doctor, and sent her out.

The rest of the cleaning was left to the servant girl to do, so Jiang Chenghan went to read Yan Jingshu in the bedroom.

Mrs. Yan and Xie Huan also came to the bedroom at this time, one of them sat by the bed with the child in their arms, and the other sat alone on a chair beside her.

"... This child is good. It looks like you. It is almost exactly the same as when you were born." Although Mrs. Yan is very fond of her great-grandchildren and is reluctant to let go, she sees Yan Jingshu lying on the bed, and her eyes look at herself from time to time. With the swaddling baby in her arms, she put the child beside Yan Jingshu's pillow.

When Jiang Chenghan entered the room, he heard Mrs. Yan's words, and subconsciously looked at Xie Huan. Sure enough, he saw Xie Huan looking at the baby in the swaddle with a dazed expression, but bitterness appeared in his eyes.

"By the way, have you decided on a name for the child?" Mrs. Yan suddenly remembered something, and asked Yan Jingshu and Jiang Chenghan.

Jiang Chenghan had already walked to the bedside, he and Yan Jingshu looked at each other with a smile, and then said: "Grandmother knows, Jingshu and I have come up with several names, but in the end we don't know which one to choose, but Jingshu Knowing that Uncle is here, thinking that Uncle is very knowledgeable, maybe he can come up with a better name than what we thought."

Mrs. Yan was a little surprised, she didn't expect that Jiang Chenghan and Yan Jingshu planned to ask Xie Huan to name the child. But although she didn't like Mrs. Xie or Xie's father and mother, she never got angry with Xie Huan who had never done anything, and since Xie Huan still recognized Yan Jingshu, then she also recognized this in-law's brother-in-law, so she didn't Say more.

Xie Huan was completely stunned, "You, you mean, let me, let me pick the name?"