[Prologue II: Wait! I'm A What Now?!]

A/N: the first arc will be mc going to messing around with history and POV of people about the mess he causes, this might last several chapters likely 10-15 before the 2nd arc occurs, also this chapter is the second and final part of the prologue before we move onto the historical side of things and the crazy shenanigans our mc will throw out onto the world.

》》》》》》》》》□《《《《《《《《《

(Lucian POV)

This was a least surprising revelation to me now, after all the surprises I have been through for the last half an hour since my arrival and the things that I've experience in those set of time.

Knowing that I was back right before the war of independence had occured or the napoleon wars had me thinking, I am technologically advance than anyone on the planet for the most part and would outmatch anyone on a fight.

Should I do some major changes to the history that I know? Or simply let things move it's course? Now many of you will be thinking that the answer is simple, yes I do change the major events of history to avoid disaster that happened in the history.

However one should also realize the consequences of creating such changes, I mean the more I change things the less and less it would become to the history that that know off, Albert Einstein act that tried to change the course of ww2 to avoid nazi rising to power.

Look how that ended, an even bigger sort of problem was made by that tiny yet major part of history, creating a new monster the world has never seen in the form of the Soviet Union that was hellbent of conquering the entire world by any means necessary.

That includes creating an even bigger problem than the previous one, creating a war on scale that makes ww2 and ww1 look like a 5 year old kid trying to compete with an adult, so yes there is a reason why I feel hesitation on altering history.

I am not all-knowing or I'm all-powerful and even with my powers, wisdom and technology, I doubt I can predict and control everything as to how it would go without causing a bigger issue than the original one's known in history.

No action is left punish without leaving a consequences as to what they have done, everything has a price, mine was I had become a test subject after dying for an unkown being to fulfill whatever experiment AE has in mind for me.

But it also feels wrong to just do nothing and watch as these events happens, it is not easy to choose, both have their own reason to justify why and not, whether I should I act or stand aside, however each also has it's own downside.

However since I was sent here it's not that hard to guess what I should take, I doubt AE brought me back to life just so I can stand and do nothing, he/she will likely cause something to force me to act.

So it would be best that I start building up my forces and prepare for the consequences of my changes, I already had some plans being made up in my mind, just have to wait for the events to happen and act when it does come.

I resumed gather back the data all of my Stormbirds were sending back to me, they weren't really designed for scouting and more for war but I acted in hindsight as to what I might face off, despite being sent back in time.

AE might have caused some changes that I am not aware off and relying on my knowledge of history won't do me any favor if there were things that I'm unaware to exist and getting caught off guard is the least what I want to have.

Setting up a base here in the south pole, would be suitable as despite the inhospitable landscape around me, I am sufficient equipped with the technology to build a base up from scratch.