[Chapter 7: Screwing History, All Over Again Pt. 3]

A/N: half of the chapter will have a bit of loving moments between Montana and Lucian, whole the other half will be about the added changes that are happening across the planet, with less combat and more scene for the others.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
(3rd POV)

It was a cold and dreary night, the moon shine above the sky as Lucian quietly stare into the night outside of the small mansion built in an isolated part of the Hawaiian islands, warded off by a lot off spells and stealth technology that he deployed to give him and his family some privacy without being disturbed.

The year 1867, just a few years since the unexpected change of his life, He wasn't good at relationship despite having experienced a few times in his high-school and college years, it didn't go beyond the point of friends or family as he only treated them only as such and not going further beyond from that.

Perhaps he wasn't attracted that much to his female classmate back then or is ignorant of their advances, a fact he isn't going to deny since Lucian was more focused on studying, he was a bit of a nerd and usually doesn't interact much with other people.

Though he wasn't complaining about his past, since it did lead him to where he is now, he and Montana started things at a slow pace, although years of knowing each other, it was still awkward and felt weird for both.

It didn't necessarily mean they get along with each other quickly, both started at spending time and interacting with each other, trying to know their likes and dislikes alongside what they both could do to enjoy each other's company.

Michelle surprisingly was quite helpful, knowing a lot of things related to romance because apparently she had been playing around with many human males for quite sometime, though it mostly her dating them which gave her a lot of experience in this type of things.

It was a surprise even to all of them that she hadn't even bed any of those males she had dated, but then again Michelle only did those to learn more about humanity and their differences to their own, granted their race and civilization only existed several decades ago and is still inventing and making new things.

Nonetheless, Michelle was the one who at first helped in their dates but as time passes both of them began to go out without relying on the help of Montana's sister or his children's to orchestrates their dates, going around on a lot of places across the world was an interesting experience for both.

Rather going their because of a mission or some task, they decide to enjoy and record themselves to keep some nice memories they can reminiscent in the future, both had gotten close to each other, yet they to were aware that they still can't proceed to the next phase yet.

Marriage wasn't going to fall between the two anytime soon, nevertheless they still enjoyed being lovers and are quite content on staying that way for several more years before they decide to take the next step, which brings a lot of responsibility that both aren't ready yet.

"Achoo!" A sneeze came out of Montana as Lucian magically summoned a tissue and handed it over to his lover or wife in the eyes of his kids, they sat atop of the balcony of their home on a couch as Montana rested her head over his chest.

"You feeling cold love?" Lucian asked as his cyber-system checked Montana condition which showed no signs of irregularity as the woman giggles slightly at his action, knowing that he was a man that always worry for those he care for, regardless whether they are his family or not.

"I'm fine Lucian there's no need for you to worry yourselves to much for me, I just had an itchy nose." She replied with a smirk, Lucian had a lightly pink tint on his cheeks as he recognized the look that she was giving, knowing it all too well after they knew more of each other better.