[Chapter 11: Screwing History, All Over Again Pt. 7]

A/N: the final chapter of the arc is here, expect the conflict to escalate and a beat down with the otherworlders aka sirens but before that some happy moments for the family before chaos descend to the world and the rest of humanity.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
(3rd POV)

Across the vast infinite parrallel cosmos of the universe, that reflected every possibilities that was, is, can, will and not. A large cluster separated from most of the parrallel realities lay world that burned in flames, universes that slowly rot away from a terrible calamity that  had befallen each of them.

Connected to one singular reality, frozen in time to halt the erosion that gnawed at the burning world of earth, vast fires and ruins spread with abominable metal lifeforms that lay motionless and unmoving, affected by the halt of the universal axis which stopped everything in it's track.

Yet the parrallel worlds connected were not save from the same fate as they burn and fade into nothing, dooming all that had lived within each reality to the creatures from beyond, mechanical abominations that seeked only death and destruction across every life they come across, giving no mercy regardless of their status they all perish under this relentless horde of eldritch monstrosity.

Yet outside of this befallen realities were a bands of creatures, humanoid in shape yet armed with aquatic looking mechanical creatures and appendages armed with weapons with shape that makes their mechanical appendages to look utterly alien to be even considered as normal or humane in the slightest.

They move like any human being would have but their expressions and act were alien and mechanical as if machines that were programmed to follow sets of coding despite being fully sentient, as if their eery eyes and different manner that resembles but taken to the extreme, something that would have unnerved anyone person that interacts with them.

Located within a pocket dimension that are in essence tiny universes with much smaller space, yet many worlds or citadels of forges filled with weapons are found within this tiny universes that they exist in, they're appearance were completely feminine lacking any sign of their opposite gender.

Most wear clothings that reveal much of their skin, only a few wear full clothings to cover themselves or have any sense of modesty in comparison to most that reveal much of their skins even those that should be private are revealed by a few strands of strings or fibers to thin to truly cover their bodies from the eyes of others.

On a private lab, a short girl who looked to be no more than 10 year old wearing a skimpy dress that barely covered her chest while devoid of anything to cover her legs and rear, sat on a machine that looked like an octopus with cannons attached besides it's many appendages.

Her expression shifts to one of curiosity as she focused her attention over a single random parrallel reality or divergent universe? She can't both makes the difference as the universe is shifting in between both aspect that would have matched the requirements.

Yet for some she can't look into this new universe as she tried to do so, something blocked her ability in an instance before she could realize what happened, her lips curls into a smile with an intrigued expression never before had she encountered something like this before.

Her mind processed this as she tried to use other methods but the same results happened, the universe completely rejected and banned anymore attempts to view what was in it, it's image becoming blurry as it

"Oh~ isn't this an interesting discovery." She muttered eyes gleaming as she prod the universe yet the same force nullified her ability to do so, completely shutting off whatever devices she used and even as she tried the second time, it didn't worked or specifically she wasn't able to use the same method the second time.