[Chapter 32: A War Beneath The Cosmos, Pt. 21]

A/N: there will be a screen time for the two spectral siblings aka daughters of Lucian from his wife Elaine(Enterprise) but other than I hope you all enjoy.
□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
(3rd POV)

"Lalala~." Auriel sang across the skies as there ship hovered above the Philippine Commonwealth, hanging above below orbit as she sat near the edges of the ship, she stared down at the place that's been predicted to experience another major trouble within the next few week.

"Big sis, please stop hanging of the edge you'll get yourself caught up again with the wind veil." Osiel called to her older twin sister as she was hanging for dear life on the railing due to the strong wind that is being created by the artifical gravity field being caused by their ship.

All because Auriel wanted to have fun... which would no doubt worry there eldest brother if he hears that she was doing something reckless again, knowing how strict he was... not to mention how similar he would act like there father or basically a mini Lucian.

Only with some obvious difference even with the near similarity in personality or attitude that the father and son have, given that said father had been mentoring said son for years now ever since he had pestered there father when he was young, he always was the most responsible and attentive of the family.

"Oh, don't be such a baby Osi this is just a gust of wind how bad could it be?" Auriel snorted while she tiptoes on the edges of their ship, there very big and mobile ship that was being hidden by their multi-dimensional cloaking field.

Which they could manipulate to create various effect, there two ships hovered closely with one another, Osiel being on the left side a few hundred meters away while the one's they were on was Auriel located on the right side of the orbit that both of their ship were hovering on.

"How can a Tier 7 hurricane be called as just a gust of wind!" Osiel remarked even if she can just easily ignore the wind and stand relatively fine doesn't mean she's comfortable in being in one no matter how strong and powerful of a carrier she was capable of annihilating entire realities with just her little birds.

"Psh~ your just being a baby... honestly elder brother had pampered and sheltered you to much, learn to enjoy something new while he is away besides were in charge not like he can do anything when he's not here." Auriel remarked as she ignored the wind blast.

Which can easily rip apart entire cities apart with the 9500 miles per hour wind that didn't bothered the two or their respective ships that was unmoving. "I'm not e-enjoying this at all! Why did you have to follow big sis Sandalphon habits?! I want big brother back!" Osiel retorted as she continue to hug a railing.

*Boom*

"Ow! Seriously mom? *Zzzt* Okay, okay I'll stop it, I was just trying to have fun." Auriel pouted when a brief lightning struck her which was the equivalent of getting her cheeks pinched lightly by her nigh-omnipresent mother who was out there doing something with Father.