[Chapter 30: A War Beneath The Cosmos, Pt. 19]

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
(3rd POV)

Shimano, a supercarrier of the Japanese Empire, their latest carrier that was sent to his base on her own volition, reasons even he doesn't know nor the high command of the Imperial Japanese Navy whom had agreed to her request... despite of the fact that she was one of their best ships within this current era.

Why they've sent her to the Eagle Unjon territory is unkown to Caelus as he wasn't that much into investigating the private matters of others nation unless it is deemed necessary and considering the current laws that allowed other ships from other nations to served those of different nations in their own waters.

He's none to worried at the implication of what Shinano of all people would be in his base... though given that his own area is much closer to the dimension rift that the sirens would often use to enter their world... there would be good reason why they would have elite class ships that were under his command.

Shimanto being another special class of ship, since she was only built 3 years ago compared to the others who have decades of experience since they were built, refitted with latest technologies of the present time to better counter the growing threat of the sirens on the seas.

Anyway... regarding Shinano, originally she was to be built as the third ship of the Yamato Class superbattleship who were the largest warships ever built in the world... a fact the Japanese were a bit proud since the age of battleships are save by the development of railguns and long range energy weapons.

Not to mention advance AA systems and radars alongside shielding technology that made ships more stronger and durable while also harder to kill by a single carrier... unless of course said ship carried specialized ammunition... which most carriers will always carry as they were wildcard when use in battle.

Shinano was a unique class of carrier as being the only one who wields the I.R.I.S a state of the art probability system that calculates and predicts the future in a varied manner... difficult to use when peering to the far future due to how less accurate and cryptic it was... but able to have a 95% success rate in predicting anything within 48 hours from now.

This did come at a cost with high energy consumption despite the already powerful Mk5 Qauntum Spiral Reactors that were built into Shinano, as it does put her in a sleeping state for quite some time... making it difficult for her to be deployed all the time since no one know when Shinano will be waking up.

However during this sleeping state she's able to dream of future possibilities that were rather useful, a compensation for the downside of having to be put into a sleepy state most of the time, something the IJN didn't minded at all since she had been able to predict future disaster.

Which prove pivotal during the fourth siren invasion in Asia, the Chinese and Japanese forces manage to push the invasion with lower casualties thanks in part to Shinano help as such she is always respected despite rarely seen in battle and as for why she was here now?

Caelus can't really say since details as to why she was deployed here are classified for him... only being able to know should Shinano give him permission which he'll need delve into at the moment but he does have to greet the just recently awakened supercarrier.

Whom hopefully could give him some... reassuring answers regarding King George V who's still in a coma as he isn't sure when she'll wake up, bit he's a man with great patience so he can wait even if it means months or years but he hope it won't reached that far when he comes back from his trip in Asia with Michael.

And to see who would be the one that is inviting him there for something important which wasn't fully explained, likely as a surprise to him as he headed to the Philippines where they will meet, said place became a nation wide naval base and trade zone between Asia and America given the Philippines location.