[Chapter 2: Revolution, Ghost Ships, Oh My! Pt. 2]

A/N: and here's the second part of the American Revolution, this and after 2 more chapter to go and I'll be heading to another war in history that I'll leave you all up to guess which one it is, anyways enjoy and have a nice day everyone.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□

(3rd POV)

It was the 28th of august the year 1775, only a month after the Battle of Bunker Hill or as most colonial forces called it as the Miracle Of Bunker Hill, since the number of casualties receive by the continental army was a meager 10-20 dead, 107 severely injured and 200 minor injuries, in comparison to the 2000 dead british soldiers and the surviving thousands are either injured severely or lightly.

A disaster for the rest of the british army, especially the lose of a few ships that were stationed on Boston who all sank by an unexpected explosion caused by shore bombardment by the continental army atleast in the eyes of the british, however Prescott and his forces knew the truth of what truly occurred back at bunker Hill.

Though with the lack evidence despite, many witnesses, it would a lot more for the mythical eagles of the storms to be seen as a reality, bit with the successful capture of Boston which is being hastily fortified for the last month since the battle, Washington and the continental army began their marched upon other loyalist forces located in the southern and northern part of the colonies.

However to further divide the british and to gain another colony to help their cause against the british, the continental congress approved of the plan to conquer Quebec, Canada which is now being rapidly defended by the british forces as news of the continental army preparing an invasion force commanded by General Schuyler and Deputy Richard Montgomery.

From July to early August they prepared and gathered men and weapons for the preparation of the invasion of Quebec, however an intel report received by Montgomery whilst Schuyler was away negotiating with the Iroquois to stand neutral and not assist british forces as he and the rest prepare in invading the whole of Quebec.

Made him to act without Schuyler order in order to intercept british forces from gaining a proper fortication on Quebec, where both commanding officers would reunite and begin the battle of Fort St. John where british forces are entrenched within and have fortified their position enough to resist the army brought on by continental army commanded by Schuyler.

However on the day of the battled the same unexpected thing has happened in Boston occurred their, general Schuyler and his forces who were about to begin the siege of the fort began to hear the loud noises of eagles and thunderstorm that began to appear all of a sudden.

Catching both his forces and especially those of the British, for dark clouds emerged and converge around the area as the cry of eagles and the the growing heavy thunderstorm had continued to rang across the lands, the loud noises they make caused either side to be unable to make a move as the sound waves hamper any possibility of taking action without the the of their eardrums bleeding apart.

With this distraction the storm slightly part way for a flock a massive eagle like birds to appear and began divebombing down towards the fortress below them, the british commanding officer however saw this but was soon distracted by the noise the weird giant eagles make as he slightly writhe on his knees in pain from the continued bombardment of noise.

Yet like a bad omen that sent shivers to every british forces spine and cold feeling within their hearts as their instinct screamed onto them to run and hide, but all are either to distracted by the pain of the noise or outright paralyzed by the unknown fear tha now latches onto their body and soul.