[Interlude Part III: The Aftermath]

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
(3rd POV: Year 1921)

"You are out of your mind!" Just as Uriel expected from the reaction of the company well the few humans who had manage to reach their way through the position while unaware of the Spectrals and humans who knows of their specie existence that work at the headquarters.

Uriel just bear with it knowing that even if they oppose the projects and plans that his father had ordered him to set in motion, nearly 4/5 of the boards were under his command just pretending, to set in motion the plans of their emperor.

"With respect Mr. Alvares the decision has already been made by the board." A royal guard of his father who also happened to be his secretary replied at the seething man, whom opposed one of the latest projects that his father had forge a deal with the nation of Germany.

He knew that Alvarez has relatives back at Britain still sour at the stalemate that happened during the war a few years ago, not to mention the growth that the German Empire was experiencing in response to their neighbor to the east.

Russia is slowly surpassed Germany and Britain due to their size and numbers, being half a million which was equal to that of America and China whok both are the only to giants that rivals Russia, both nations feared of being surpassed.

And that fear was not unfounded when Russia gain the O.S.I.R.I.S, the once cold lands that make up most of their territory had changed and became more fertile in just a few years, which lead to a large migration as a second industrial revolution occur on the Russian Empire.

Since their purchase of Outer Mongolia from China, it was a surprise that the nation was willing to sell that part of their territory, then again this is China... the nation had changed since they've assisted one of it's more smarter heirs to the throne who saw the coming change.

Allowing China to not lag behind thanks to some partnership with Russia the two giants having forged beneficial trade deals through the trans-siberian railway which became the second silk road when his Father created multiple exotic minerals across the siberian territories.

Now Russia stand as an economic power that threatened Britain and Germany own influence by existing, the only reason they haven't joined in an alliance was because of Russian neutrality and their cousin Nicholas focus to bolster his own nation's relationship with China and America rather than be pulled into some petty wars or territorial disputes.

So it came no surprise that Britain and Germany is trying their best to attract the company, the world's greatest industrial juggernaut that creates many state of the art technology that surpassed every nations combined tech research institute due to their influence.

The fact they stood neutral and doesn't play favoritism, Uriel had to also count his father's reputation, many other billionaires choke at the charities and funding their parent spends across the world, which caused him to be adored and love by the people wherever he go.

There's no day that no one would hear a news of his father funding various social, economic and health projects that would greatly benefit the places the project would be spent in, even would be revolutionist would used his name.

Mostly the liberal communist who were suppose to originally be violent but due to his father's influential actions for so many years now, various ideological groups would often try to gain an audience or support from their father.

Making him immune to any politics that try to use him, knowing the severe backlash of even hearing of Lucian being threatened by a politician would get themselves fired and lose their own position as people would cause big riots.