[Chapter 15: A War Beneath The Cosmos, Pt. 4]

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
(3rd POV)

The sound of head thumping on a table echoed a bit in the cafeteria, where it is crowded by several people who stared at a single table where the source of the sound was coming from, Lucia the granddaughter of the chief admiral sat on her seat with a despaired expression, muttering repeatedly in a mantra while she thumps her head on the table which was occupied by a few other people.

"My first kiss...my first kiss...*hic*" Lucia mutters with a daze look, she looked like someone got her soul got sucked out of her body, she was trying to hold back a tear from coming out of her face while her colleagues around her stared at her with a confused or worried expression, despite having a short temper, she was a bit of a hard to be honest person but is a nice and kind woman behind her mask.

One of said colleague who sat beside the down form of Lucia while trying to hold back a laughter after finding out why she is acting like that, it was a male who looked a year younger than Caelus yet is much more older than Lucia couldn't help bit find the situation his friend was in to be amusing and funny, though he still pity her for the unfortunate event.

Especially if the rumors are true about her getting a fight with a high ranking officer that was newly assigned here in the pacific, some even claim that the two where in a relationship and that she found out that her lover had an affair behind her back which he found ridiculous since Lucia never had shown interest to any male before.

Not to mention that said officer was the same one who got injured when he first arrive at the Pacific headquarters, he was worried at first for Dido sake since she is well known to be a clumsy and a person with a severe low self-esteem that it almost reached to a point she thinks that what other says about her is true, luckily the Chief Admiral stopped it before it could harm the poor kansen.

Last he heard Dido was serving the said officer who apparently was more understanding and didn't mind that he got injured which was a relief, he feared that the poor maid would be harmed again but he at least happy to see that there is more than one person here that can understand the circumstances and not blame the person immediately that harmed them without even knowing the reason had happened.

And then Lucia heard that the officer in question was going to be promoted to the position that she had always wanted and as anyone would expect she barged to her grandfather office despite the protest he and the other tried to do in order to sway the woman from causing trouble, unfortunately whatever happened their was a mystery to them, though her screaming yesterday had indicated that something bad happened.

And by something bad, he means Lucia lost her first kiss by accident after getting to a fight with the new admiral, though no harm was done aside from Lucia losing something precious to her dearly as she puts it, he just sees it as her overreacting since everyone would inevitably lose their first kiss she just so happened to lose it in the most funniest way possible.

"Lucia....please stop smashing your head on the table, you'll injure yourself if you go any further than that, Miguel don't just laugh at her do something." Miguel the one who was holding back from laughing for more than a while now put a hand on Lucia shoulder before saying, while nodding at there other colleague a Canadian woman who glared at him.

"Julia's right, Lucia it was just a first kiss you shouldn't be despairing about it, it was destined to be lose at some point." That seemed to just made the woman despaired even further than before as she began sobbing, Julia facepalmed at hearing Miguel words as she looked at him with a look that says 'really?', Miguel gave a sheepish smile in return.

"That was my first kiss.... and *hic* I lost it, to that bastard of *hic* all pepople, do you have any idea how humiliating that was?" Lucia asked, raising her head to show the puffy expression and the bloodshot eyes she had after crying for an hour now, Julia's let out a sigh as she knew this is one of Lucia childish moments that she had often seen during and even before they had graduated.