[Chapter 10: Screwing History, All Over Again Pt. 6]

A/N: start of the great war and later part would Lucian and Montana wedding, for the most part expect some conflicts focused on Michelle troops working behind the scene to mitigate the death's of many soldiers.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□

(3rd POV)

"Hmm.......so it seems everything is going according to our predictions." Uriel says as he looked at the newspaper projected on the holo-screen, showing the latest news after a few weeks had passed since the assassination of the Archduke Franz Ferdinand and his wife and the threat of war that the Austro-Hungarian Empire had sent to the smaller nation of Serbia.

He alongside with the rest of his siblings of Michael, Raphael and Gabriel sat across the war room to discuss the recent event that had occurred, tensions had been rising between Germany and Britain when Kaiser Wilhelm gave his support to his ally the Austro-Hungarian Empire, Britain of course saw this as an opportunity to curtail Germany's power.

The Russia Empire didn't support Serbia which the smaller nation hadn't anticipated when the assassination had been executed leaving them almost helpless against the two central giants of Europe, however Britain and Italy came to support the smaller nation which had further increased the tension in the past few weeks since the assassination.

The other powers in Europe decided to either observe for now or try to call for the 4 nation's to a peaceful talk to sort out the problem before it could escalate into a devastating war that would affect the entire world, however it was futile since each side were already arming up for war since the rising tension between Austro-Hungary and Serbia, and as the four powers sharpened their sort and waited for the first to fire the first shot.

[German U-Boat launch an unprovoke attack on HMS Invincible off the coast of the British Isles!]

Germany unsurprisingly was the first to fire the shot, sinking a British warship that was sailing through the channels, this unprovoked attack gave Britain a reason to declare war as they sent their troops through Belgium and Serbia, the Germans declared war followed by the other kingdoms that supported each side, thus did the first world war began.

While the other powers were neutral in the conflict, each side still supported those they favor, France was supporting Britain and it's ally, Russia was lending weapons and various equipment to both sides, staying true to their neutrality on the conflict but kept their army prepared incase they to will get dragged in the ensuing war between nations.

Other secondary power such as Sweden and Norway supported German due to their grudge with Britain over some losses several decades ago that left them bitter till this day, declaring war and sending their own troops to support the Germans against the British and Belgian troops that were preparing to storm the northwestern border of Germany, while Spain and Portugal sided with Britain.

"We've been expecting it for years now brother, our latest prediction just further confirms it, I'm already seeing a lot of fighting occurring between the border of Germany and Belgium, same with Austro-Hungary against Italy, Serbia and their allies consisting of Romania, Greece, and Bulgaria" Gabriel replied as she swipe the screens to reveal various video feed of the conflict.

"Yes, thankfully the other powers have not been provoked, well be keeping it this way and not drag the other powers, otherwise the number of death's will be much more worse compared to it's original counterpart." Raphael added, while reviewing the various operations being executed across Europe by Michelle forces to mitigate the casualty.