[Interlude Part I: The Aftermath]

A/N: and as promised the interlude regarding what happened after the forst siren invasion is here.
□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
(Lucian POV)

"Dimensional breach way is sealed up... but there's a chance it will be opened up by your patron Father, given what you explained to us." Michael finished as I twirl the glass of wine that I held on my left hand while mentally sighing briefly.

"I see... What about the situation about earth? What are all the nations reactions to the false memories we had imprinted?" It has been what? 4 months since the arrival of these sirens to earth.

The damaged they had wrought was by no means laughably small given that various major coastal cities were struck, the damages we didn't remove to keep up the ruse of the death and destruction that the siren had brought to all nations.

As sad it may look to be imprinting false memories onto the people of earth, it's a necessity that was needed to keep our influence hidden given that we've been playing a shadow war on humanity for over a century and half, since we arrive.

Not to mention my own distate to be put into the messed up political landscape of the 20th century, a hotbed for so a lot of ideas and tensions that are just waiting to boil up, but it abruply ended.

Thanks to the sirens arrival who sowed terror into the hearts of man regarding about alien beings beyond their world... and just how vulnerable they were when they arrived with so many deaths.

Which are not really true since we have falsified that information, all those that died when and before the siren arrived had been ressurected and are ignorant of the fact they had died as they live on.

The world was in chaos that much was obvious after we had finished bringing the dead back to life and restoring the damages(mentally and spiritually) that was caused by the aftermath of the invasion of these so called siren specie.

Though studies indicate they arent just a new race... rather they were artifical intelligence using constructed bodies as their avatars on other realities which is both surprising and not... they where of human origin, likely having gone rogue.

Or perhaps lead by the human race that created them to conquer other realities to use them for whatever experiments they have in mind... both cases are the likely possibility but we cant be sure yet.

Considering it's only been two days and scouring the true omniverse for their location is not easy due to how vast and utterly complicated it was just like the proto-omniverse that our universe have become... leading to our new ascension.

Vast armadas greater than before are at my beck and call, armies so great they'll blot the stars of creation where they go, highly unexpected when I first began to build my complex technocratic empire.

Had to study a lot of things just so I can manage the vast empire I'm ruling now, not to mention how my very existence can influence and affected reality on a varied of scale... like when I'm angry it reflects in devastating eruptions of stars.

Volcanoes, blackholes and various other sorts of calamity that would have easily bring death and destruction on varied of scale... same way if I feel positive the situation would become much brighter.

Having the powers of a God can be quite a burden if you arent careful with using said powers, you might end up inviting calamities that would bring harm upon others if you will ever lose yourself to it.

Anyway, earth situation is a mix of both good and bad after we've dealt with the chaos that was brought on by the sirens after their arrival... honestly whoever made them are going to feel retribution.