[Chapter 3: Revolution, Ghost Ships, Oh My! Pt. 3]

A/N: sorry for the late update, been busy at school for awhile but thankfully I've manage to spare some time to writing the new chapters, anyway here's the 3rd part, hope you all enjoy and also happy valentine's day everyone.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□

(Lucian POV)

Well, the following months have been a hectic time even for someone of my capabilities, maybe because I still have the heart, mind and soul of a human being before I ended being turned into a spirit or a high class one since I have begun to notice the influence I have to anything magical, scientific or mental in nature.

Those three aspects are the cores of my being after obtaining those powers, back when I started I was a blank slate, even being the embodiment of a ship, I was perfectly empty from any concept to tie my very being, however as I have further studied and train myself with the three given powers I have.

My nature as a simple high tier spirit had started to shift, changing as my core essences shaped to embody the three things I had become attached to doing, it define what I am, a trinity that could be interpreted in various ways, depending on who's perspective is their to describe me.

Which there isn't one yet as I have never talk or interacted with anyone that much despite often wandering around the world with varying personas, I was too cautious and can't really trust anyone yet as I've only been here for nearly 2 years, counting I've only started to interact with humans again after being cooped up in my lab for 8 months.

It was a refreshing feeling, without the need to use drones or small avatars just to watch other humans interacting, so far I've interacted with several people though mostly in America maybe a few in the other continents but those were very short and brief as I was too focus in gathering intel, though lately as the war progress further for the continental congress and it's army.

I've begun to interact more with other people, giving me a view of their own thoughts and opinions about the war, it seemed that their mood is high, well for majority that is, however their were few that have shared their opinion that the war was a bit tiring and pointless despite the taxes imposed before the war, unsurprising based on my knowledge about the war only 40% or so were ever willing to fight and rebel against their motherland.

The other percentage of the population opted to be neutral or either against the idea of rebelling against Britain, out of fear of losing and being punished for even daring to go against the king and their country, but since my intervention and assistance the number of people who wish to go again their former homeland was a whopping 89% the 11% were either pro british or still loyal to the english crown.

This however is slowly diminishing over the passing months and will further continue, predictions and simulations show that the entire colony would be in full support by 2 months, anyway back to what I said before the core aspects of my being in my interpretation would represent 3 simple terms, science would represent wisdom or knowledge.

Magic represent power or authority while Psionic or Mind would represent two things in particular, Choice and Conscience/Sentience the last part hit more closer to my nature as a spirit of a advance warship, being able to think, act and make my own decisions, I'm not counting my human self, because to be honest I resemble very little of who I once where before I became what I am.

It may also add to the fact that I have been influence by the changes I am experiencing on a monthly basis, feeling the need or desire act anf assist those who are in terrible need to be free from being oppressed, enslave, etc.