[Interlude Part II: The Aftermath]

A/N: now we look at the side of the siren and their reaction for invading the mc universe and some other things.
□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
(3rd POV)

Observer Alpha was frustrated... no! To say that she was frustrated was the understatement of the century when she... a incredibly advance intelligence created by humanity felt frustration that shouldn't be possible for her to feel.

Let alone be bothered by such emotion... yet here she is, finding herself frustrated at the problem that they have uncovered from that little investigation of a new worldline that diverged greatly from most other timelines they knew of.

Even then that reality was so frustrating to analyze due to the strange effect that nulled all of their equipments to predict or let alone get an accurate prediction of their plans... which always ends up in smoke whenever they enter that reality.

Nothing prove effective as the Spectrals would always beat them up, even the other sirens have grown frustrated at the Spectrals who were as hard as trying to find a needle in space, not only were they impossible to be defeated... they will always disrupt every plan they had.

At first it caught her by surprise before deciding to try again... only it ended in the same situation as before, just when they've opened a gate to the place those Spectrals as they were dubbed by the native humans of that specific timeline.

They've shot a freaking continent level nuke of all things that destroyed one of their bases, ruining so many plans they had been conducting across the various worldlines that they have been testing to find a solution against the threat of their old world that had long perished.

All their efforts and knowledge they had accumulated in that place... gone within the blink of an eye, giving her a headache that she had never experience before when she's an artifical intelligence that could easily remove the annoying emotion that she had felt now.

Unfortunately... it didn't disappear since whatever the Spectral did it struck her at the metaphysical level that no amount of scientific method would help her removed said frustration that has become the bane of her own existence.

Oh, how she wished to just charged into that world and remove the problem despite how interesting and unique the universe was to all other realities they'd observed across the universe worldlines that they've been experimenting on for over many years now since they've left.

Jumping across dimensions to find their silver bullet against the threat that was dwelling in their fallen world, it would not be long when those things find out where they are... but until that time has yet to happen they're doing their best to plan out and set things straight as it did.
.
.
.
.
.
Just after she resolved her most current problem that's proving to be a sore eye to her and she wasn't a human that can experience such physical illness, she's a goddamn machine controlling a puppet that's only human like that required no other sustenance aside from energy that they're maker had discovered years ago.

Which was what lead to their own birth in the first place... well actually created since they weren't human or a living being, just machines designed to obey and follow the whims of their creator... said person was dead back in their old world having perished from the battle.

Giving them one single order and that is to save humanity by experimenting on other realities... sacrifice are needed for the sake of countless other worlds that have yet to falk under the machinations of those things... monsters from beyond.

Humanity were fools when they've used an unknown power beyond their control, lacking full understanding of it, which was also the reason for their own downfall as they relied on a element that harnessed energy from a higher dimension that they don't understood, it had brought those things down to earth.