[Chapter 26: A War Beneath The Cosmos, Pt. 15]

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
(3rd POV) (Several Minutes Ago)

Oliver patiently waited as the elevator moved down to the lower levels of the facility, hands crossed as he waited till he arrive at his destination below him, having use to the speed the elevator was moving as any further than that would result in him getting killed by crashing.

The elevator was moving at a speed of over 55 kmph which was already fast, the many intricate details built into the system just so he could arrive at his destination within a minute without any further or experiences issues as the elevator moves down to the lower level.

"Finally." He uttered as he sees his most prize creation nearing its completion, a colossal warship that would revolutionize warfare and skyrocket his fame to surpass Michael... just the thought of it made his mood improve a bit as the elevator finally reach it's stop.

A loud hiss was let out and a few brief of smoke before releasing from the elevator shift after moving at such high speed, cooling system activates to cool down the heat of the elevator system as he soon walked out from the elevator.

"Soon... it would be completed." Oliver mutter as he look at his prize creation, the sounds of vast machineries echoing across the underground facility as various components are being connected, the sounds of metal being cut and integrated into the ship's hull.

Within the lower levels of the facility he could see various machinery not made by man, their intricate and sleek design far too alien to be considered as made by human hands, there nature far too different from any of the nations theme.

Pale individuals walking around across the lower levels of the facility, beneath the dockyards they wore clothes that covered only a third of there skin while revealing most, much to Oliver pleasure as he leered at them briefly, not noticing the scorned and disgusted loom on their faces.

They did not bothered to do anything to him... yet that is, their objectives are far from complete and they needed him as there leaders order, they continue with there work as the construction of the ship was being continued as it neared it's completion in just a few moments.

"Your late yet again, Oliver." Oliver had snapped from his act as he hear a dissatisfied tone coming from the left of his side, knowing who it was he simply smiled turning around to face a woman, who's arms was crossed with a floating aquatic shape weapon above her head.

"Ah! What a delighted night for you to be gracing me, Teresa you look ever so dazzling as ever since we have last met." Oliver flirts while Teresa only gave a frown while scowling at his useless attempt to woo him, not that it'll work.

"Why do we even bother to work with an idiot like this one? Has Observer lost her mind or something? Nevertheless she is right about our assets being limited, the damn Spectral and there 'Veil' has kept us from using our full strength." Teresa thought with a frustrated expression.

There operation in this strange universe had been hampered by the existence of a third force that none of them had expected to exist, the 'Spectral' somehow they were able to harness the full might of the 'Origin Cube' without receiving backlash or any consequence.

Something that caught... Observer Zero's attention as she relegated most of their assets to focus on retrieving information regarding the Spectral and to catch their attention, the problem is they are an unpredictable variable that they cannot control regardless of the methods they'd use.

"Those Spectrals better appear again after decades of inactivity, we've not gained any progress after two decades of planning." Teresa thought as she thinks of the Spectrals capabilities that surpass all other results they have ever gained for any simulations and experiments.