[Chapter 14: A War Beneath The Cosmos, Pt. 3]

A/N: if any of your are wondering why the 3 chapters mostly consist of Caelus conversing with various people, the 3rd arc will be focusing not only on the conflict but the people involved in it alongside political affairs,  the consequences of every action one makes and so much more, as I'm trying to make this part of the stpry to look a much more realistic so expect battles to appear less than the previous arcs.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
(3rd POV)

"Grandfather I object!" The words were clear for anyone to heard despite the loudness of it, Caelus was confused at the young woman who looks like she's only 3 years younger than him, though she wore a similar uniform to his it had a much lower rank based on what he is seeing, she's ranked vice commander a rank second only to his own.

Caelus does not need to guess why she'd come here, likely because of either two options the first being that he had replace her as the possible commander of that island that the chief admiral was talking about or the second being that she was not happy of being assigned to a different officer rather than being promoted though its likely both options.

The woman had a long snowy hair that reach all the way to her hips, crimson eyes that gleam like ruby and was two inch shorter than him, she had a fierce look etched on her face when she had entered the room, from the looks of it she may have hear...

The woman had a long snowy hair that reach all the way to her hips, crimson eyes that gleam like ruby and was two inch shorter than him, she had a fierce look etched on her face when she had entered the room, from the looks of it she may have heard about his promotion which should not be known yet to anyone, only higher rank officers should have known the council's about it.

Then remembering what she first said it made some sense since the woman did call the chief admiral her grandfather, making her the granddaughter of Steven who has some resemblance of the old man, with a raised eyebrow and a surprise look on his face, Caelus turns to look at the chief admiral with a questioning look etched on his face.

While he may know why or at least can guess why she is objecting, he still is confused at the sudden appearance of the woman who could have talked about this to Steven when he is not around because she's oddly giving a bad impression towards him right now, and doesn't she realize that even if she's the chief admiral's granddaughter that she'll still get punished if she breaks the rules.

Though considering Steven didn't seem to mind her barging his office, this must be a usual occurrence for him and everyone else if no one had stopped her from entering, Dido and Belfast were guarding the door outside so they would have not allowed her to enter especially when they're far more stronger than a regular human, since they are ships given physical form so their strength must be equivalent to their own sizes.

But Caelus set this aside to focus more on the current situation, curious to see why the girl opposed him so much and why is she giving such a hostile look despite this was the first time that they had ever met, he did do anything bad did he? Last time he checked he made sure to avoid gaining enemies during his time in the academy and training at the Atlantic Theatre unless he'd forgotten.