[Chapter 18: A War Beneath The Cosmos, Pt. 7]

A/N: chapter mostly focus on Caelus and King George V and another new character, like I said this act will move on a slow pace for now conflict will appear later on.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
(3rd POV)

A brief.... Silence fell over everyone's as they process what just happened moments ago, Lucia reaction was quite milder than the previous ones, no harm was done except the woman had misunderstood George V words and had gone off on the wrong conclusion, a very naughty conclusion in some part of everyone's mind as they tried to brush it off and move on from what happened.

"Well that happened." Edward speaks as Lucia went ahead of the rest after shouting at Caelus, Elicia followed after her friend and to keep an eye on her, making sure she doesn't cause any kind of trouble or misunderstanding that will make their work difficult if the kansens seeving in the base think they are bad as the previous one, which Caelus doesn't want to occur, it's something the rest also agreed with him on this one reason.

The situation could have been awkward had everyone(except Lucia) realized early that George V was just joking and didn't mean to insinuate her words to be that way, still the damage had been done and there's nothing they can do to fix it, well it wasn't all that bad except Lucia over assuming things again...quite a normal reaction for any woman as she wasn't the only one to have overthink.

"Well at least nothing bad has happened then again that's a natural reaction for Lucia, not the first time she done that." Richard comments as the others except Caelus and George V nodded in agreement they had known Lucia far longer than them, George V giving a sheepish smile as she realized that she may have exaggerated her words while giving a glance at Caelus who kept a wry smile as he had gotten use to it by now.

"Hmm, I do remember her overreacting a few times back at HQ, it's only because she didn't cause too much trouble or harm that she wasn't punished or in worse cases kicked out of the navy, and that's when she first came into the base." Charlotte added while she reminiscence the memories she have on her her days at HQ alongside other fresh recruits, one of which was Lucia at the time.

"True... though I had expected her to be slapping the admiral, I guess she held herself from doing so, no offense boss." Edward says as he looks at Caelus who didn't mind his subordinates words as he himself had been expecting to be given a slap on the face, but surprise to Lucia didn't do just that which made him glad and was thankful that it didn't happened otherwise it would be for the third time he experience an accident.

"None taken, setting aside that I believe it's best the rest of you head to yours room's and get use to our new home for the foreseeable future, I'll be having a chat with George V with a few things I'll call you all when something important is up or if you need me just ask George V my whereabouts alter." Caelus replied as the rest nodded before he then looks back at George who brightened up a bit.

"Then please excuse ourselves, we'll be going to see the situation of the base, while you have your talk admiral, we'll inform you once we've gathered enough regarding the bases current situation." Richard replied back as Charlotte and Edward nodded along with his words as they had been planning on the moment they where heading to the base and the talk they had with Caelus a while ago.

"Yeah sure boss, we'll head to our rooms and get to know the place while you have your talk, by the way miss George V do you have someone to help us carry some of our luggage to our rooms?" Edward asked while pointing at the several luggage a meter beside them, it wasn't much but would give them some difficulty in carrying through the base without needed help, George V replied.

"Not to worry, some of the maids on my side are waiting for you outside, they'll be the ones to direct you to your rooms and will gladly help you." George says as this made the three relieve when they heard this before saying the goodbyes as they went ahead from the rest, leaving Caelus behind as he was left with George V standing very closely to him, a sigh he let out as his gaze fell on George.