[Chapter 28: A War Beneath The Cosmos, Pt. 17]

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
(3rd POV) (11th Pacific Fleet Base)

"Phfft! The hell! There's more of them!" Edward spoke in alarm as everyone in the base stared at the 3 colossal creature that was so similar to Leviathan that they had slain... the only difference is they were connected to the same body.

It was such a surprise that mood quickly plummeted back to a negative level due to the appearance of said new Leviathans... though Caelus seems much more calm than others as though he had been expecting it to happen, still he wasn't happy about the new Leviathans.

Caelus and the rest showed a grim look at the emergence of the three new Leviathan's or its more fitting to call it as a Hydra due to it's physical appearances that resembled one execpt it lacked the regenrative of a real hydra.

What should have been a relieving time for everyone became much more grim as the appearance of the threw new Leviathan's means that the situation has become much more volatile than ever before... the danger has grown quite far.

And this isn't going to be just a regional crisis but an entire nation wide if they don't defeat the three new beats of Observer Alpha it could wrecked havoc across the entire western regional coast, disrupting vital supply lines for the war.

Especially in distant islands that are just too far away for any regular transport to deliver, not without risking of getting shot down by various sirens fleets that are found scattered across the entire planet... Caelus decided to do something.

"Lucia contant the military to use one of the AGAS nearby, I want that thing to be taken swiftly." This order made everyone shock and surprise when they heard the request that Caelus had just declared, knowing the consequences of using the AGAS on the city of Neuhaven.

"Caelus are you insane?! That'll blow up the entire city, the admiralty won't even be happy if you relay such an order!!!" Lucia angrily remark not believing that Caelus would do something s stupid as that without realizing the dangers of it.

"I'm with Lucia, boss using even one of the AGAS would be catastrophic to the city and anything surrounding the place within a fifty mile radius, we can't just use that option yet." Charlotte reasoned as even she was aware of the AGAS true power, having first hand experince of it.

"Charlotte, Lucia settle down I'm sure he has his reason, the admiral wouldn't be giving you that order without realizing the dangers of using an AGAS." Elicia try to calm her best freind down, she doesn't want to see any conflict to happen when there is still a huge crisis.

"What reason does he have that it would be a good idea to use one of the AGAS? That's a fleet destroyer use to take out incoming siren fleets not at the city!" Lucia remarked looking angry before Caelus to flick her forehead as she yelps.

"Ow! What was that far?" She complains while rubbing her forehead hissing slightly as she felt that it was a bit painful while Caelus has an exasperated look on his face and said. "That's because your overreacting and haven't let me finish speaking before you began berating me." Caelus say before sighing.

"Well what's the reason you want use an AGAS, I know you have authority to use it... but why exactly now?" Edward asks looking curious as Richard agreed silently and having been thinking about whatever plan that Caelus have in mind.

"Firstly the AGAS has a unique sniping mode specifically designed to take out single targets among the siresn, specifically those of high class level, in exchange for longer ranger and higher piercing power while it's AOE is reduce greatly." Caelus explains to the others.

Richard and Elicia caught up quickly at what he's implying both having experience the various usage of the AGAS which Lucia, Edward and Charlotte rarely seen being used aside from bombarding siren invasion fleets.